Everything You Need To Know About The iPhone 6 and 6Plus

Jeffrey346

I still have 4s, and I chose to wait cos iphone5 and 5s was almost similar to 4s. But not it's time to upgrade!

I will buy iPhone6 Plus.

I can't imagine what can they will sell after iPhone6 Plus! Hope it can last long.

iWatch could be helpful to push myself for fitness, but I don't think I will buy, I never wear a watch.

When I put down the mobile phone, I like the idea to be 'disconnected' for a while.

• Like 1

I bought the iphone 5 and gave it to my bf 2 months later. I hated it.

I bought the Galaxy S3. Twice the phone at half the price. Still have it.

Bf has had it in for expensive repairs twice. Now it needs a battery replacement. At least Aple is paying for this one.

I hold Apple stock. Gonna dump it when the 6 ships and there's a sentiment-driven bump in the stock.

Thank you, fanboys.

Yes for a company that was prized for innovation, they have kind of dropped the ball on this one. If I had any Apple Shares I'd be selling them, before they went the way of most tech companies.

Hard to say how the Apple watch will sell.

Safe to say, from what we've seen in the past, that the iPhone 6 will either sell well or extremely well.

The big news is Apple Pay which, right from the getgo allows payment at 220,000 outlets in America instead of directly using your credit card. Eventually, all credit card payment will move to mobile payment. Apple has 50% of the US smartphone market (worldwide market share is much lower). Pretty soon, all phones will be smartphones and Apple will have a good chunk of that, at least in America.

Credit card payments in America is a $4 Trillion a year business. That's Trillion with a 'T'

All the major banks and card companies are on board with Apple Pay and Apple will get a cut of every transaction from a large portion that $4 Trillion a year business in America. Apple Pay will be rolled out worldwide eventually.

So if Apple shares drop, as they predictably have (they do after every major announcement, only to bounce back), it's time to buy.

T

*disclosure: I've been an Apple shareholder for 16 years. Owned an Apple II, and been a Mac user since 1987. Have never owned an iPhone-- I prefer an ipod Touch and a separate phone just for phone calls.

The price should be around 35k baht for the iphone6 plus 64gb

Should be 20% more than prices stated on the official us apple store

I think you are close @ 35K and that's outrageous compared to what is available from other manufactures.
That's why I'm now having 2nd thoughts. Maybe the oppo find 7 is a better upgrade?

The price should be around 35k baht for the iphone6 plus 64gb

Should be 20% more than prices stated on the official us apple store

I think you are close @ 35K and that's outrageous compared to what is available from other manufactures.
That's why I'm now having 2nd thoughts. Maybe the oppo find 7 is a better upgrade?

Check the LG G3. It's totally awesome and around 19K

• Like 1

The only S I'm interested in is the S5 I own.

Still, the cult followers are many. And long may you chant your morning affirmations 555

35k approx <deleted>... only to be superceded next year. Go to it.

Edited by drgoon

S5 is still a better phone. Can upload fast with 3G/4G and WIFI at the same time.....Can modify the phone any way you like.

Had my share of iphones...and never again.......too expensive........Huawei and Appo is third the price and thin.

Please tell me how you change the android any way you like, I thought you can only change the launcher

S5 is still a better phone. Can upload fast with 3G/4G and WIFI at the same time.....Can modify the phone any way you like.

Had my share of iphones...and never again.......too expensive........Huawei and Appo is third the price and thin.

Please tell me how you change the android any way you like, I thought you can only change the launcher

With Android you have the ability to change more thing then you can imagine. And easily too.

With Android you have the ability to change more thing then you can imagine. And easily too.

Do you have an example of what you can change? i can almost guarentee that a jailbroken iphone or ipad is far more customizable than an android device.

Don't have a native messaging service, don't have a native video calling application....... But do have constant connections to google servers uploading location based data and defiantley do have loads of apps in the play store that are rogue apps to steal data ...

No thanks