Five “Men in Black” suspects are in police custody

Lite Beer

Lets go back and have another look at the latest report on post #91 regarding the 5 suspects now in custody.

"Royal Thai Police Pol Gen Somyos Poompanmuang said they were only responsible for battling with troops and firing at the protesters during the red-shirt protests"

So as well as shooting at the army they also shot at the protesters. This is confirmed later in the report :

"Pol Gen Somyos said the five suspects confessed during the police interrogation that they were involved in the shooting of army troops and civilians near the Democracy Monument on April 10 at the height of the red-shirt protests against the Abhisit government."

Later in the report we see:

"The five suspects said they were taken into the protest rally site in a van and were designated to fire with no fixed targets.

They also claimed they were not given training in the use of weapon by anybody."

So they were recruited by somebody as yet unnamed, given weapons which they were not trained to use, taken in a van by an unnamed driver to the protest site and told to shoot at anything that took their fancy.

So just how many of the 91 deaths that are being blamed on the army were in fact inflicted by these (and others) untrained MIB who were taken to protest sites with the intention to have them shoot and fire grenades at the army and civilians ?

To put it another way " Who has committed premeditated murder by sending these men to deliberately shoot at the army and the protesters ?"

I have rarely seen such a nonsensical post lapping up the Junta's PR and making ridiculous assumptions.To be fair to the Junta it may well be some of the unbelievable points raised in the article were just dreamed uop by some retard in the police department, desperate to curry favour.Anyway it's pointless debating with the quisling mentality.The main point which I suspect will have occurred to most is the ludicrous behaviour of the police in dressing up the "suspects" in black and attaching a red armband.I have no idea about the men in black but have little doubt there was a violent element among the redshirts.Still I (and I suspect most members) can recognise a crock of shit (ie this story) when I see it.

Talking of retards... It takes a real brainwashed retard to come up with a post like yours.

There has been no doubt all along what with the photos and videos from all sources that the men in black existed and now that some of them have finally been identified and caught you still cant get it through your head that they have caused multiple death and injuries.

There is also no doubt that someone coordinated their activities by first recruiting, then assembling them and sending them to do the shooting and grenade firing, that someone surely knew that sending them there armed and untrained in the use of those weapons would cause deaths and injuries.

That person or persons sent them to do murder on their behalf.

• Like 2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go back and have another look at the latest report on post #91 regarding the 5 suspects now in custody.

"Royal Thai Police Pol Gen Somyos Poompanmuang said they were only responsible for battling with troops and firing at the protesters during the red-shirt protests"

So as well as shooting at the army they also shot at the protesters. This is confirmed later in the report :

"Pol Gen Somyos said the five suspects confessed during the police interrogation that they were involved in the shooting of army troops and civilians near the Democracy Monument on April 10 at the height of the red-shirt protests against the Abhisit government."

"The five suspects said they were taken into the protest rally site in a van and were designated to fire with no fixed targets.

They also claimed they were not given training in the use of weapon by anybody."

So they were recruited by somebody as yet unnamed, given weapons which they were not trained to use, taken in a van by an unnamed driver to the protest site and told to shoot at anything that took their fancy.

So just how many of the 91 deaths that are being blamed on the army were in fact inflicted by these (and others) untrained MIB who were taken to protest sites with the intention to have them shoot and fire grenades at the army and civilians ?

To put it another way " Who has committed premeditated murder by sending these men to deliberately shoot at the army and the protesters ?"

I have rarely seen such a nonsensical post lapping up the Junta's PR and making ridiculous assumptions.To be fair to the Junta it may well be some of the unbelievable points raised in the article were just dreamed uop by some retard in the police department, desperate to curry favour.Anyway it's pointless debating with the quisling mentality.The main point which I suspect will have occurred to most is the ludicrous behaviour of the police in dressing up the "suspects" in black and attaching a red armband.I have no idea about the men in black but have little doubt there was a violent element among the redshirts.Still I (and I suspect most members) can recognise a crock of shit (ie this story) when I see it.

Talking of retards... It takes a real brainwashed retard to come up with a post like yours.

There has been no doubt all along what with the photos and videos from all sources that the men in black existed and now that some of them have finally been identified and caught you still cant get it through your head that they have caused multiple death and injuries.

There is also no doubt that someone coordinated their activities by first recruiting, then assembling them and sending them to do the shooting and grenade firing, that someone surely knew that sending them there armed and untrained in the use of those weapons would cause deaths and injuries.

That person or persons sent them to do murder on their behalf.

I am aware that some may not have the advantage of very developed critical faculties, therefore I'll keep it simple.I have already recorded my view there was a violent element in the redshirt camp.Various reports including the most authoritative (that of Human Rights Watch) have made that clear and the certainty the military (minimal caualties) was responsible for the vast bulk of the deaths of innocent civilians and journalists..The issue however is the latest report which is extremely suspect, a situation worsened by the ludicrous antics of the Thai Police.I am not arguing that these men should not be examined and charged if appropriate - simply pointing out that there are many grotesque and barely credible aspects.Most sensible people will ignore the quisling cheerleaders (ready to overlook every instance of criminality save where their political enemies might be involved), hold their counsel and see how this story develops.

Watching the press conference on Channel 3 now, they are still in black haha. They don't look very happy to say the least

Yes, I can see how this played out.

"Captain, the suspects aren't very intimidating. I reckon we send Somchai down to Pratunam market and get some... BLACK SHIRTS."

"Brilliant idea Sarge. Best get some black balaclavas as well."

"Righty ho Captain. May I suggest he get some red arm bands to help the dull and the witless to form the link easier?"

"Brilliant! While he's at it, see if he can get me one of them cordless microphones like we had at the karaoke last Saturday."

"Sorted!"

• Like 1

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE

'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

30243114-01_big.jpg?1410475877590

Five men suspected of being involved in the 2010 killing of then-Colonel Romklao Thuvatham appear before the press at the Royal Thai Police headquarters yesterday.

OK guys, you don't need to take your shoes and socks off to work out that there's only four 'men in black' here.

But I will give them the benefit of the doubt and maybe one was still in 'make it all up'.

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE

'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

Five men suspected of being involved in the 2010 killing of then-Colonel Romklao Thuvatham appear before the press at the Royal Thai Police headquarters yesterday.

OK guys, you don't need to take your shoes and socks off to work out that there's only four 'men in black' here.

But I will give them the benefit of the doubt and maybe one was still in 'make it all up'.

Maybe one of them is in uniform standing behind the table. ... ... just to see who catches on.

• Like 1

The M113 wasn't armoured too much IIRC, I think the bulk of it was made from aluminium, and it melted a lot during the Vietnam war, after they got hit, I think when the Israeli's started putting aplique armour on their versions, they fared a little bit better, even BMP's were poorly designed , having the fuel stored in the rear doors.. Brit 432's were not much better, the best thing in them was the BV for making brews..

That's why they only sold 80,000 of them - rubbish.

It's because they were cheap to produce, the armour was made of aluminium, as was most of the vehicle, and they were light and easily portable, that's why so many were sold.

Perhaps you can tell me the melting point of aluminium as opposed to pressed steel? I seen plenty of destroyed M113's in Iraq, the majority of them were melted down to the running gear.. Not so many BMP's were reduced to that state.

The M113 wasn't armoured too much IIRC, I think the bulk of it was made from aluminium, and it melted a lot during the Vietnam war, after they got hit, I think when the Israeli's started putting aplique armour on their versions, they fared a little bit better, even BMP's were poorly designed , having the fuel stored in the rear doors.. Brit 432's were not much better, the best thing in them was the BV for making brews..

That's why they only sold 80,000 of them - rubbish.

It's because they were cheap to produce, the armour was made of aluminium, as was most of the vehicle, and they were light and easily portable, that's why so many were sold.

Perhaps you can tell me the melting point of aluminium as opposed to pressed steel? I seen plenty of destroyed M113's in Iraq, the majority of them were melted down to the running gear.. Not so many BMP's were reduced to that state.

Are you aware of the PRICE of aluminium compared to pressed steel? Al is 1/3 the weight of steel but requires 3x thickness to offer similar protection. But the thick slabs of Al could be welded together and don't require the internal structure that steel armour would (IIRC instructors).

80,000 were sold because they did the job adequately.

• Like 1

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE

'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

If you took the time to read the OP properly you would know that one of those arrested was a female and that she was not present in the lineup.

Just read in the other paper that Red shirt leaders like Weng and Veera doubt these are REAL MIB. coffee1.gifclap2.gif

:cheesy: Those clownishly stupid Red Shirt Leaders.... they come up with such repetitive, weak, crap for years.

Staggering there are people that not only believe their BS, but follow them, as well, and to death, if the Leaders call for it.

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE

'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

If you took the time to read the OP properly you would know that one of those arrested was a female and that she was not present in the lineup.

Read?

Good grief.... you ask far too much of these red shirt defenders.

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE

'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

If I chose to waste my time reading the OP you mean... it was on prime television news already so it's already true. Why read? Maybe afraid you may miss some hidden nuances or something?

If she wasn't 'present in the line up', why is there the 5th chair? Or is that just to lend credence to their claim to nailing 5 ne'erdowells? I mean we dressed them up in black, with balaclavas and red arm bands. What possible nuances could be added by reading anything?

Edited by NanLaew

yes, reading comprehension is an issue with many posters, red, white and yellow, blue, green and purple, as it states they shot at both the Army and the redshirts..

I would not be surprised if they did the same thing as the popcorn shooter, who "confessed" when apprehended ( grassed on) in that come their day in court, or just before retratct their confessions and claim they were made under duress and "beaten" and round and round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows..

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE
'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

Maybe the police didn't have a black coat and ski cap that fit the 5th person.

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE

'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

Read?

Who's defending what now? I am having a laugh at the shambolic dressing up of these guys to 'look the part' replete with a red armband... like every scurrilous red shirt does that every day. If they ever brought prime suspects on camera in the UK, would they dress them up in stripey jump suits and wear black masks?

I had a defense attorney in the US get a murder charge thrown out when the clever police led him into court in his orange detention jump suit instead of allowing him to change into civvies.

Then again, I am going off-topic about countries with a legal due process whereas Thailand has... nothing that comes close. Never really had and has even less now.

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE

'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

If I chose to waste my time reading the OP you mean... it was on prime television news already so it's already true. Why read? Maybe afraid you may miss some hidden nuances or something?

If she wasn't 'present in the line up', why is there the 5th chair? Or is that just to lend credence to their claim to nailing 5 ne'erdowells? I mean we dressed them up in black, with balaclavas and red arm bands. What possible nuances could be added by reading anything?

So you don't bother to read OP's before you post, probably don't bother to read others posts as well, accounts for your silly posts I suppose.

• Like 1

So you don't bother to read OP's before you post, probably don't bother to read others posts as well, accounts for your silly posts I suppose.

Yup, all 9292 of them.

What's the excuse for your 6285 bits of non-enlightenment?

• Like 1

the police are showboating it... what is with the 'black-dress-day" at the police station? Especially since all five are identified by name. I have never seen such BS in all my days.

And then they want to connect them with Kritsuda;

"He said this group of suspects had connection with Mrs Kritsuda or Ple Kunasen who is still at large and is wanted for the recent huge arms cache seizures"

Now you know they are just spouting BS. They had her in custody for a month, let her go and then - after she told her story about 'meditation camp' - they decided she was involved in weapons-running : yeah, right.

GP; go find you men in black, squeeze out a few confessions, and bring a more political opponents to "justice" but don't let the police make fools of themselves with this kind of circus.

(ps: I don't doubt the existence of MIB at all. And I don't doubt that people know who they were.)

Kritsuda was named as a supplier of weapons by a Red Shirt after she was released by the NCPO; would you had been happier if they kept her in detention indefinitely until concrete evidence surfaced?

Anyway, doesn't matter, you will not accept anything that goes against the narrative of the Red Shirt being innocent victims.

it doesn't matter since you refuse to actually engage your brain on any thought other than polishing the junta's posterior.

If you have nothing to say but insults you should keep quiet and let better mannered people continue the conversation.

please spam someone else. you have already proven your disingenuous desire to discuss anything rationally.

if Thais believe it then I dont care its time to give Taksin a bot of his own medicine and since poor are incapable IMO of seeing through Taksins's and red shirts propaganda and so continue to worship him (or some do still at least) then ill support any form of propaganda which might turn brainwashed away and then if they can fine someone who really cares about and if they wake up and understand they wont get more than crumbs unless they stop just accepting a few baht for their support then ill criticise

Until then you need to fight fire with fire

Hitler got away with it as have many evil dictators by pure very clever lies and proporganda and Taksin has to be fair to him been a master at that hence his support

Nickymaster.. don't forget, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.. there's many people today who still looked upon Nelson Mandella as a terrorist too wink.png

Mandela was a terrorist. After Thaksin and his 'red leaders' have done 30 years in the pokey, I will gladly give them a second chance, but the likelihood of Thaksin turning into a Mandela is infinitesimally small. .

Edited by halloween
  • Like 1

if you had any army knowledge you would realize the apc's are used in tactical withdrawals to avoid the soldiers being shot at by other armed forces/snipers but then I dont expect a red sympathizer to have the necessary knowledge to realize this as it ruins their innuendo, mate, you really need to get your facts right. Before quoting stupid ideas try researching exactly what these vehicles are used for, there goes another conspiracy theory................

You don't come with 6 APC in the night to leave. Like I said, the answers may open up the Pandora box. Either those arrested are set up or the case will be hushed as the answers will be uncomfortable for the establishment.

Mate, loosely snickered here, your knowledge of military withdrawals is based on boy scout credentials. You ;like to make the facts fit your story. The APCs were assigned to a very specific area, the majority of troops left on foot or in trucks, and the APCs showed up before the action commenced and left after it was over...an interesting and hilarious coincidence, of course, you would say...and obviously another red plot..

Yeah right. You are buying what they are selling and trying, weakly, to lend your lack of credibility to an already incredible situation. Mite.

I was a driver/sig then a cc in pcs for many years, I think I know what their role is in warfare. Their name gives them away, APC, armoured personal carriers, they are also fire support vehicles hence using them to cover a withdrawal, you are just so wrong. The only one making a goose of himself is you with your lack of knowledge, they did exactly what they were designed for, try reading what you have written yourself, they were there to cover the withdrawl then they left again, tsk tsk.

they are over an inch thick and most of the damage done to then was with mines/explosives, when they went off they would blow out the sponsons(above the tracks) which in a lot of cases damaged/removed the drivers legs plus caused severe concussion to the occupants, the walls were thick enough to stop small arms fire, only heavier weapons would penetrate them, bloody great little buckets, could do around 60 klm an hour, auto matic or manual gear change and could spin on a dime. We even took then for a surf a few times as they can also swim, did many river crossings in them too. Aussie models were also fitted with a turret rather than the capola ring/shield) as per the US ones so they offered better protection when in lock down.

• Like 1

A personal attack on another member has been removed

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Read?

Who's defending what now?

I had a defense attorney in the US get a murder charge thrown out

Congratulations.

Quality poster.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

2010 POLITICAL VIOLENCE

'Men in black' arrested

The Nation

Maybe the police didn't have a black coat and ski cap that fit the 5th person.

looks like they caught these guys in their "work clothes"

hmmmmmm......