The Cove Pub Grand Opening – Sunday 14th September 2014

InspirePattaya

Sunday 14th September will be a historic event in Pattaya. We open The Cove Pub, the only pub in the city, where there will be 100 different varieties of beer. In addition to the great food and great beer selection, we tried to create a pub which is full of Atmosphere.inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 14-09-2014

post-197742-0-44308700-1410422458_thumb.

For more information please visit http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/cove-pub-grand-opening-sunday-14th-september-2014/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to see alternative meet ups besides bar openings and (other) marketing events

though the real estate openings look like fun

how can i find out and plan for those those prior to, not after and seeing them on television?

or is that just for the real estate crowd and 'friends'

Sunday 14th September will be a historic event in Pattaya. We open The Cove Pub, the only pub in the city, where there will be 100 different varieties of beer. In addition to the great food and great beer selection, we tried to create a pub which is full of Atmosphere

Times? Prices?

Why is detailed information always so lacking in these press releases?

Sunday 14th September will be a historic event in Pattaya. We open The Cove Pub, the only pub in the city, where there will be 100 different varieties of beer. In addition to the great food and great beer selection, we tried to create a pub which is full of Atmosphere

Times? Prices?

Agreed, makes you wonder doesn't it?

Times? Prices?

Encourages me to stay away! Same as every shop or stall without marked prices.

Times? Prices?

Encourages me to stay away! Same as every shop or stall without marked prices.

The lack of prices is understandable in a forum announcement. And the first beer is "on the house" (probably a small glass of draft Leo), so you can check it out, have a free beer and if you don't like it or the prices are too rich, you can just walk out with little lost. But to not publish the opening time for the "Grand Opening" is an unbelievable omission -- how could anyone announce their opening event and not say what time it starts????? There are 24 hours on the 14th, so take your pick. blink.png How could any marketing company be this amateurish or lack such basic common sense. Perhaps it is to prevent everyone from rushing the doors at the same time -- if that is the case, well done! whistling.gif They do say "So, we look forward to seeing you on Sunday 14 September in 4:0 days, at Jomtien SOI 9 in The Cove Pub" -- could that possibly be intended to mean at 4:00 pm? (the announcement was made on the 11th, so "in 4 days" is correct/possible). As they also say, "We did everything themselves, ....." and it definitely shows.

Edited by Thailaw

That is a very bold move in that location, although I for one will be there allot by the looks of beer selection!

Will there be lots of parking for cars and a pool table of some sort?

Where do I see the beer selection, nothing listed in the OP or the link.

The map is actually ambiguous as to the location.

There is Soi 9 and then there is that other soi (not marked) where the icon is.

Come on, PR people, what kind of announcement like this doesn't feature CLEAR AND DETAILED information on location and access?

Edited by Jingthing

The map is actually ambiguous as to the location.

There is Soi 9 and then there is that other soi (not marked) where the icon is.

Come on, PR people, what kind of announcement like this doesn't feature CLEAR AND DETAILED information on location and access?

Even more amazing, the OP, "unInspired Pattaya", has not returned to the thread it started to answer any of the questions/comments about the vagaries/incompleteness/confusion in their original post to correct/clarify any of the problems -- homeless and abandoned. Anyone that would use this service to promote their enterprise is not getting their monies worth, even if it is "free".

I just want to see a price list , if they sell craft beer from all over the world , thats good news but if I can pick up the same bottles at villa or friendship for half the price I see no business here.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/12%C2%B053%2725.3%22N+100%C2%B052%2730.1%22E/@12.8903609,100.8750278,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en

If you go into street view it's the building with the blue shutters.

It looked closed to me - I would have gone and checked but the car park opposite had about 20 male soi dogs in it trying to mount each other - not really my scene.

Massive marketing fail.

You probably arrived before the opening time, which was clearly stated in the OP -- didn't you see it?thumbsup.gif

Are you suggesting that it is a gay bar?