The Cove Pub Grand Opening – Sunday 14th September 2014

InspirePattaya

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would describe the old location on Soi 9 as a questionable marketing concept judging by lack of customers so it only makes sense to move this concept to another location, increase your size and costs and hope customers show up. Customers are certainly not forming long ques supporting the new location and business concept. The owners must have deep pockets but I do wish them well.

I would describe the old location on Soi 9 as a questionable marketing concept judging by lack of customers so it only makes sense to move this concept to another location, increase your size and costs and hope customers show up. Customers are certainly not forming long ques supporting the new location and business concept. The owners must have deep pockets but I do wish them well.

Yes I agree about the marketing, i did pop my head in the door of the new one to have a look, devoid of any atmosphere, its not a pub or restaurant I don't know what it is really, OK they have craft beers, but thats a very small niche market at B250+ a bottle

I think its aimed at Russians, but they are not around so much now. Pig&Whistle opposite does a great trade

A big investment for someone, but poorly concepted, operated and marketed.

Would not take much thought to turn it into a thriving business with its location IMHO