Pheu Thai raises its head again

webfact

Gen. Prayuth is a man of action, Thaksin is a man of promises, all broken. I personally believe that those who continue to suggest that the Shin popularity will never fade are fooling themselves. Many independent polls have indicated that Prayuth's popularity is growing day by day; that therefore suggests that the support of the people has to shift from elsewhere, in this case, it can only be the Shin family.

I believe, and truly hope, that the people of Thailand who they threw their support behind Thaksin and his bunch of thieves have now seen through the selfish, corrupt practices (failed populist policies) that they stood for (and will always stand for) and instead, throw their support behind the rising tide of anti-corruption, thereby ensuring that Thaksin, and all others like him, will be kept out of politics in the future.

Independent polls ??? Where you get that ?

Newspapers and tele are army controlled so nut much of independent news nor polls to be seen......

Polls are army controlled? Please proof that. If you can't you should refrain from making these comments. You are clearly discrediting the army without any proof. Not the first time.

You change my words , where i stated that the polls are army controlled ? I clearly write that the newspapers and tele are army controlled !

uuuhhhhh

Newspapers and tele are army controlled so nut much of independent news nor polls to be seen......

• Like 2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gen. Prayuth is a man of action, Thaksin is a man of promises, all broken. I personally believe that those who continue to suggest that the Shin popularity will never fade are fooling themselves. Many independent polls have indicated that Prayuth's popularity is growing day by day; that therefore suggests that the support of the people has to shift from elsewhere, in this case, it can only be the Shin family.

I believe, and truly hope, that the people of Thailand who they threw their support behind Thaksin and his bunch of thieves have now seen through the selfish, corrupt practices (failed populist policies) that they stood for (and will always stand for) and instead, throw their support behind the rising tide of anti-corruption, thereby ensuring that Thaksin, and all others like him, will be kept out of politics in the future.

Polls are army controlled? Please proof that. If you can't you should refrain from making these comments. You are clearly discrediting the army without any proof. Not the first time.

LOLRFOL

"prove it", ... oooooh that is a good one.

You didn't miss the last 100 or so days in Thailand, did you?

You change my words , where i stated that the polls are army controlled ? I clearly write that the newspapers and tele are army controlled !

Bu## CH##---if so who dare to leak out about the overpriced microphone system, ????? they will be exterminated. all this talk is way OTT----it is in place because of persons who are out to only disrupt--rather than oppose by constructive criticism. Japan-reds come to mind--issan secret red gatherings re threat to disrupt.

LOLRFOL

The A.I. report "Thailand: Attitude Adjustment" is available online and not blocked in Thailand. It even contains two pages on the official NCPO's reaction on the report.

The report contains frequent statements from anonymous sources, for fear of the Junta's oppression of course. Therefor those statements must be true rolleyes.gif

LOLRFOL

The A.I. report "Thailand: Attitude Adjustment" is available online and not blocked in Thailand. It even contains two pages on the official NCPO's reaction on the report.

The report contains frequent statements from anonymous sources, for fear of the Junta's oppression of course. Therefor those statements must be true rolleyes.gif

Glad to hear that the AI report is "not blocked in Thailand". However if you check your TV newsletter for 11th Sept you will see that one headline topic from it concerning an unprecedented number of prosecutions was immediately "locked". Same day, a newspaper topic, not from AI report, concerning tighter controls over media was immediately locked. I sympathise with TV mods & admin and have not repeated the actual headlines verbatim to avoid giving them more headaches than they already have in these interesting times.

Genuine question for you. Can you still access the New Interim Constitution on line? ie the Wikipedia full entry and the Asian Correspondent summary and full document in Thai? It occurs to me that most residents of Thailand may not have had the opportunity to read it in the Official Gazette yet.

Genuine question for you. Can you still access the New Interim Constitution on line? ie the Wikipedia full entry and the Asian Correspondent summary and full document in Thai? It occurs to me that most residents of Thailand may not have had the opportunity to read it in the Official Gazette yet.

I don't know why you would think that the Interim Constitution would not be online or assessable.

The wiki page is still there with

"The interim constitution paves the way for the establishment of a national legislature to exercise the legislative power, a provisional cabinet to take charge of public administration, a reform council to execute extensive national reforms and approve a draft new constitution, and a constituent committee to draft the new constitution."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_interim_constitution_of_Thailand

as well as this unofficial translation

http://lawdrafter.blogspot.de/2014/07/translation-of-constitution-of-kingdom.html?m=1

The Thai version I have no link to, but assume it also online.

To all you rabid Thaksin haters rejoice - he never existed it was just a bad dream.

“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” George Orwell, 1984

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/world/asia/loved-and-hated-thaksin-shinawatra-former-premier-of-thailand-is-erased-from-textbook.html?_r=4&referrer

Blame thaksin for all the problems?

No the problem is that the elite yellows from the south cannot stand the common people voting in the people of their choice whom they voted for.

The elite lost the hearts and minds of the north years ago and they get punished at the polls every time and will so into the future until they have a total ego and personality bypass.

And don't go down the vote buying brainwashed path as both sides are as guilty as each other

Yingluck has played the game very well.Even the mention of her name on here sends the yellows onto a tizz and yet though all the garbage and derogatory comments made on here about her packing up and leaving Thailand or she will never come her looks etc etc etc and yet she hasn't been convicted of anything.She didn't run off to a temple or hide behind nuns clothing no she has stood her ground and faced her accusers head on with grace and dignity and should she still be around at the next polls she will win in a landslide.

The same people are in power in the NE as were in power before Thaksin came along. Thaksin just BOUGHT them under his banner.

No the problem is that the elite yellows from the south cannot stand the common people voting in the people of their choice whom they voted for.

The elite lost the hearts and minds of the north years ago and they get punished at the polls every time and will so into the future until they have a total ego and personality bypass.

And don't go down the vote buying brainwashed path as both sides are as guilty as each other

Yingluck has played the game very well.Even the mention of her name on here sends the yellows onto a tizz and yet though all the garbage and derogatory comments made on here about her packing up and leaving Thailand or she will never come her looks etc etc etc and yet she hasn't been convicted of anything.She didn't run off to a temple or hide behind nuns clothing no she has stood her ground and faced her accusers head on with grace and dignity and should she still be around at the next polls she will win in a landslide.

The same people are in power in the NE as were in power before Thaksin came along. Thaksin just BOUGHT them under his banner.

You seem to have forgotten an "R" there. Then again, it may be because you don't know your R's from your elbow. wai2.gif

• Like 1

You seem to have forgotten an "R" there. Then again, it may be because you don't know your R's from your elbow. wai2.gif

He probably knows a bum when he sees one though.

Anyway, maybe study how Thaksin 'assembled' his "Thai Rak Thaksin' party for the 2001 elections.

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

I know where my elbow is. You must have your head stuck up the other one if you think I forgot the R.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

@ whybother & uncle rubl - you know fabby will be just over the moon at the reaction he is getting. Mission accomplished, in his book. alt=clap2.gif>

Well I guess he needs to have a small win once every couple of years.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

@ whybother & uncle rubl - you know fabby will be just over the moon at the reaction he is getting. Mission accomplished, in his book. alt=clap2.gif>

Well I guess he needs to have a small win once every couple of years.

More than enough humour transplant donors on here as it is. Is mikemac still on here? Has he had an original thought yet or is that about as good as it gets?