Soi by soi, German father searches on foot for sons in Chiang Mai

webfact

Soi by soi, German father searches on foot for sons in Chiang Mai
By Coconuts Bangkok

german.jpg?itok=HKJS9o7g
Photo: ASTV

CHIANG MAI: -- A German father walked from soi to soi in Saraphi district, Chiang Mai province, to search for his two sons who were taken by his Thai wife three weeks ago.

Max Pfaffstaller has spent two weeks walking and handing out flyers which contain photos and information of family to locals after his wife Suban Pfaffstaller, 39, disappeared on a motorbike with their two sons age 4 and 2.

"I started walking and looking for them all day and night," Max told Nation TV. "I miss my sons very much, and my parents in Germany are also very worried. They cannot sleep either."

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/09/12/soi-soi-german-father-searches-foot-sons-chiang-mai

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-09-12

• Like 1

"According to Max, the couple had an argument before Suban took the babies..."

You can look only at people, but not inside their souls. Plethora of scenarios (what really happened) is endless...

My gut feeling tells me one specific version, but I better keep my mouth shut. The story in itself is sad enough.

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 1

Must be awful for any parent put in this position.

The father is clearly doing all he can. I don't suppose he'll get much help, from any source, unless he is prepared to pay for it.

Any news on the 2 daughters the English father was searching for, that his ex-wife took away, despite him having full custody?

It's at time like this you find out that no one if officialdom wants to bother.

German Man Searches For Missing Sons In Chiangmai

A German man whose wife took his 2 sons and disappeared has been searching for them in Chiang Mai. They have been missing for 3 weeks and nobody knows where they are.

THAILAND – September 11, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; reporters revealed that on a social network there was a story about a foreign man who had searched for his 2 sons in Chiang Mai province. His sons disappeared with his Thai wife who suffered neurotic.

Mr.Max Puffstuller from Germany had searched for his 2 sons and he had roamed around Chiang Mai asking people if they had seen his wife and sons, he also spread leaflets around the local area.

Upon questioning him he revealed that previously he was in relationship with Mrs.Suban Puffstuller and they had 2 sons together. After they had argued Mrs.Suban took his sons and rode away. They have not been seen for 3 weeks.

37.jpg 44.jpg

The local villagers had sympathized with him but they had no idea how to help him,therefore they shared the story on social networking sites. Mr.Max added that he already notified the police but they had stayed silent on the matter and didn’t really care about his missing sons and wife.

Mrs.Suban had recovered from a brain disorder at Suanprung hospital. Mr.Max was really concerned about his sons. Anyone with information of Mr.Santino Puffstuller aged 4, Mr.Jovani Puffstuller aged 2 and Mrs.Suban Puffstuller aged 39 can call him on 097-248487

Source

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News September 11, 2014

Must be awful for any parent put in this position.

The father is clearly doing all he can. I don't suppose he'll get much help, from any source, unless he is prepared to pay for it.

Any news on the 2 daughters the English father was searching for, that his ex-wife took away, despite him having full custody?

It's at time like this you find out that no one if officialdom wants to bother.

I believe, money exchanged hands, they were returned, no charges brought.

• Like 1

Please correct me if You know this to be wrong. I understand there is no such thing as parental kidnap in Thailand. The police would have no charge for the mother, and no duty to enforce any law of the land. Dorthy we are not in Kansas.

Not exactly true. But some things would have to be in order, like the parents having their marriage registered in the Amphur to begin with. If not then the father doesn't have any paternal/legal rights. If so, then there is a valid issue for the family court to decide and for police to enforce court orders.

Edited by elektrified

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=6431;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Please correct me if You know this to be wrong. I understand there is no such thing as parental kidnap in Thailand. The police would have no charge for the mother, and no duty to enforce any law of the land. Dorthy we are not in Kansas.

Not exactly true. But some things would have to be in order, like the parents having their marriage registered in the Amphur to begin with. If not then the father doesn't have any paternal/legal rights. If so, then there is a valid issue for the family court to decide and for police to enforce court orders.

If it is a legitimate marriage there is nothing the law can do for him or her if it was the other way around and the father was here legitimately

The Thai partner of a friend of mine in Thailand took their children and ran. One is Thai born the other EC (European Community) born. He is the legally registered father for both children.

He had to pay and pay for the thugs in brown to do anything. Parties, iPhones, cases of booze, air fares, and payments. He himself eventually found them...told the "police" and then had to pay air fares, expenses and hotels for five of them to go and arrest his partner.

So don't hold your breath for these excuse for law enforcement, upholders of the law, to do anything.

• Like 1