Pattaya Vegetarian Festival – 23rd September to 3rd October 2014

InspirePattaya

Pattaya City with Foundation Sawangboriboon city, TAT Tourism Office Center Pattaya, Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Chef’s Association of Pattaya and the Eastern Seaboard, Pattaya and the Eastern Seaboard. Government agencies and the private sector participated in “Knocked enjoy my happiness annual Pattaya Vegetarian Festival 2014″ with great interest and was known among tourists. In the city’s traditional festival. Vegetarian Festival has set up months nine of the Chinese tradition of vegetarianism across the country. It is customary for people to Banglamung. Since then, the city and its inhabitants. And lay people at the event for a period of 10 days and will maintain their traditional festival. The city And the Banglamung District to remain for the future.inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 23-09-03-10-2014

post-197742-0-82234100-1411098048_thumb.

For more information please visit http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/pattaya-vegetarian-festival-23rd-september-3rd-october-2014/

If someone's going to lay me for 10 days I want some protein. Man cannot live on veggies alone. I know it's against forum rules to criticise poor grammar, but this is a PR piece specifically aimed at the English speaking TVers and it is only comprehensible to those fluent in Gibberish.

• Like 1

Since, according to the Chinese calendar, there are 2 ninth months this year ( use search to see why) some people will celebrate two vegetarian festivals this year. First from Sep 24 to Oct 2 and second from Oct 24 to Nov 1.

Love eating different varieties of vegetarian food at this time of year, but feel that it is often improved by the addition of a pork chop.

• Like 1

chatting with wifey about it this morning, and she reckons it's thai culture.

Then I mentioned the bit that the origins were actually Chinese - the vegetarain festival of the 9 chinese emperor gods - so it's a chinese thing that the Thais tagged along as a good idea. wife got angry with me.

no sex twice this year 2014

Edited by tifino
  • Like 1

decide early whether you want to tag along with the Jay food culture thing when you go.

It'll will be no good going all veggie in your eating on the day - only slip up by having milk in your coffee-hot

You'll be eating alone after tyet another faux pas...

no sex three times, and counting...

I have even paused on my Krill supplements for the next week'n'a'bit

Edited by tifino