Thailand beach murders: Hannah Witheridge and David Miller may have argued in bar with gangster

Lite Beer

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these two aren't looking very benevolent

TV has issues with these sort of posts

I wonder if those guys on Twitter have seen this, I suppose they have, and Sean McA has surely shown it around, lest he die mysteriously he intended to solve his own mystery

got to hand it to him, he got out safely

I wonder if those guys on Twitter have seen this, I suppose they have, and Sean McA has surely shown it around, lest he die mysteriously he intended to solve his own mystery

They don't exactly look aggressive either to be honest. Probably more to this. Or less even. Who knows?

They don't exactly look aggressive either to be honest. Probably more to this. Or less even. Who knows?

would you personally, turn your back on them, or walk behind the large rocks by the water?

Of course no one has actually mentioned how tenuous any reports of DNA not matching etc etc could be here anyway.

The hard part about DNA matching is that its quite hard to use an innocent patsy without DNA match, it isnt however hard to come back with no match from whoever you wish to avoid a match to if corruption and dodgy policing is common place..... its really not hard to work out how. Not that it could happen here of course. whistling.gif

• Like 2

would you personally, turn your back on them, or walk behind the large rocks by the water?

They look like my next door neighbours in Issan.

• Like 1

Yes the two thai guys do not really look too frightening to me , so Sean was hiding behind the 7 eleven desk when he took this picture?

We do know that Sean had been drinking that night , and maybe too much , how could he be sure what they threatened him with ? Do they speak perfect english ? I highly doubt so .

Edited by balo

Yes the two thai guys do not really look too frightening to me , so Sean was hiding behind the 7 eleven desk when he took this picture?

We do know that Sean had been drinking that night , and maybe too much , how could he be sure what they threatened him with ? Do they speak perfect english ? I highly doubt so .

They look a bit confused really. They just don't look like they're about to kill him. More like they don't understand his behaviour.

they look like they are tracking him,

I knew a guy from NYC, had the same background,

one minute everything was all friendly,

a moment later, he could turn on anyone, pull out a large knife, and go beserk

I put great credibility to a guy who is in fear for his life, I dont care how much he is drinking, when you think you are about to die, you get sober fast

I put great credibility to a guy who is in fear for his life, I dont care how much he is drinking, when you think you are about to die, you get sober fast

McAnna told the Daily Telegraph in an interview today he has no idea who the killers are. He's just a fantasist attention seeker who has tried to attach himself to this terrible tragedy from day one. He claims to be a friend of Miller yet he admits that they never actually met up the entire time they were on the island together. Don't be taken in by this fool. He's just clouding the issues and wasting people's time.

reading the comments off that facebook page translated to English:

A Thai national who actually is more pedigree full fight ... but. Private now rarely seen, most of the SEO crowd this template layout. Inserts a drunk is drunk they going to kill his parents, ' but hey who needs an excuse to do this. Well damn, people stick a layout and if it does not hit someone banned me I probably wouldn't hit die at mang. View from the mountain outline conditions, already has pushed the size. Damn I would like to know exactly what no Buffalo, Gu said, is what reason, but if it was me I wouldn't make too big I would damn Thai people own gu gu and Buffalo also did not like it at all. Thui thugs nestled too!!!!!

Somebody needs to hire better translators at facebook and google

Edited by joedot

I'm trying to keep up on multiple threads so I may have missed this but has anyone passed the screen shot pics of the alleged bar owner/guy on the beach to the Western media?

24b2fyo.jpg

I have to agree that the guy on the left, very much looks like the guy who was on the crime scene with the police on other photos. If that is the case, then I wonder how he also ended up on this picture?

post-187300-0-59310100-1411435917_thumb.

Edited by khunpa

McAnna told the Daily Telegraph in an interview today he has no idea who the killers are. He's just a fantasist attention seeker who has tried to attach himself to this terrible tragedy from day one. He claims to be a friend of Miller yet he admits that they never actually met up the entire time they were on the island together. Don't be taken in by this fool. He's just clouding the issues and wasting people's time.

Actually he didn't say he had no idea who the killers are. According to the Telegraph:

"Mr McAnna said he did not know if the men who threatened him were directly involved in his friend's murder. However, he did believe they had key information about the murders and were attempting to make him a "scapegoat" for the killings".

• Like 2

Actually he didn't say he had no idea who the killers are. According to the Telegraph:

"Mr McAnna said he did not know if the men who threatened him were directly involved in his friend's murder. However, he did believe they had key information about the murders and were attempting to make him a "scapegoat" for the killings".

Yes and police admit to interviewing both people in the picture who refused to give DNA samples so they were released. Unbelievable!

He said that the two were seen at the AC Bar, molesting the girl who was murdered and took photos on his phone. It's pretty obvious these two Thais need investigating a little more thoroughly if they don't want to give DNA.

The BP has a front page with their pictures plastered all over it so either they are it afraid of the draconian libel and defamation laws or there is something else at play.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by timewilltell
  • Like 2

I'm trying to keep up on multiple threads so I may have missed this but has anyone passed the screen shot pics of the alleged bar owner/guy on the beach to the Western media?

24b2fyo.jpg

I have to agree that the guy on the left, very much looks like the guy who was on the crime scene with the police on other photos. If that is the case, then I wonder how he also ended up on this picture?

Same guy.

Can someone run his face they photo recognition software?

Khun James Johnson - nicely done.

World - please take note of the ridiculousness of this situation just like every other murder rape that cannot be attributed in some small way to a suicide.

Please note that it is reported that this man pictured refuses to provide DNA.

No one will enforce that he does because he has been so "helpful" to the local officers.

Testing for DNA, and also refusing to provide DNA evidence (for privacy reasons?) is all taken from farangland.

Here's something else Thai investigators can lean from Farangland: There's a true story, from decades ago (yes, farang were using DNA as evidence long before Thailand was), of a prisoner who was a prime suspect in a violent crime and refused to give any samples for DNA despite repeated pleas by investigators. After about the 10th fruitless interview, the suspect left, but..... he had been drinking a soda pop with a straw. Cops waited until he left the room, got a sample from the tip of the straw, got a positive ID and nailed the criminal.

Also: if cops come to the suspects' and ask for DNA sample, here's what they could do. Say; "just a moment, I'll go to the hong nam (bathroom) to get a sample for you." He steps out of view, sees a boy washing dishes or playing with his hand-held devise, takes a swipe of any part of his body (behind the ear, nape of neck, whatever), hands it to police. Voila, main suspect is off the hook.

someone mentioned google.translate. I've endeavored to translate from English online using google. I've done it in 8 languages, including Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Swahili, Korean, and several European. Guess which language consistently spits out gobblygook? Yup: Thai. Whomever google hired in Bangkok is doing a cock-banged job of it.

Edited by boomerangutang

World - please take note of the ridiculousness of this situation just like every other murder rape that cannot be attributed in some small way to a suicide.

No one will enforce that he does because he has been so "helpful" to the local officers.

We can only hope the media pick up on this and push for it.

DNA testing shoul be compulsory on request given the circumstances. I suspect all the migrant workers lined up at the beginning of this case were not given a choice. Why should anyone else?

We can only hope the media pick up on this and push for it.

DNA testing shoul be compulsory on request given the circumstances. I suspect all the migrant workers lined up at the beginning of this case were not given a choice. Why should anyone else?

If the UK cops are "secretly" watching developments, wouldn't it be nice to think an agent was here to "acquire" a missing DNA sample. I know it sounds very 007 but we do have these folk...thumbsup.gif