Moneygram Transaaction

Hi! Please help me. I am from the Philippines and i was able to receive a money gram money order from the US. However, I tried to encash it in all banks here but they said they are not accepting that kind of transaction. They can only process remittances and not money gram cheque encashment. DO you have a branch here in Philippines where I could encash this. PLease help. Thanks

Hi! Please help me. I am from the Philippines and i was able to receive a money gram money order from the US. However, I tried to encash it in all banks here but they said they are not accepting that kind of transaction. They can only process remittances and not money gram cheque encashment. DO you have a branch here in Philippines where I could encash this. PLease help. Thanks

If you Google Moneygram and go to their home page it has all the information you need on agents worldwide. I'm sure you'll find a way of cashing your cheque with one of these.

Being in the Philippines and asking about where to cash that in the Philippines; on a Thailand forum? As said above do a Google search to find locations.

As you ask "DO you" have a branch here in the Philippines I suspect OP did not intend to post the message here?