Killers of Britons may have fled Koh Tao - Police pin hopes on DNA test results

webfact

Shot execution style, entry point right cheek, exit point top left cranium, then hoed to destruction so noboby can see the bullet wound, followed by a DOUBLE DOSE OF NECRAPHILLIA...or rape after death in simple terms...

Nothing like this has been reported. Go back to your crime novel.

Frankly, we could say that with all the reporting, nothing has actually be reported...

Evidences tampered, crime scene polluted by civilian, total silence but the ones that may know something..

And investigators who seem to hide evidences more than reporting them...

That scenario has been suggested in other thread by someone who saw the pictures.. Maybe part of the evidences not been reported...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DNA tested taken and tested by an independant third party. How much do you think it would cost for others to get one of the BIB to submit their DNA in place of hte families. Maybe test the whole lot of theses families. Establish a DNA link to each and everyone so as false DNA cannot be submitted by the culprit.

• Like 1

DNA tested taken and tested by an independant third party. How much do you think it would cost for others to get one of the BIB to submit their DNA in place of hte families. Maybe test the whole lot of theses families. Establish a DNA link to each and everyone so as false DNA cannot be submitted by the culprit.

I like that idea. DNA the local families so a family link can be established. Even if the killer / killers are no longer on the island at least you know you are looking for a member of that family. Do not use the local police to collect DNA !

OK case closed no positive proof , in DNA, with the cum on the cigarette but found close to the mutilated bodies.

Thai tourism will return, this is the feeling I'm getting from al this Bull$hitclap2.gif

Edited by Pundi6446

everyone except the locals that is, was the son tested , no of course not, dna is the only thing that can rule someone out but then when you are being paid to ignore the truth who cares.

Seajae... my man! If the father & uncle have been cleared that would automatically clear the son. The DNA differences between them are miniscule and testing is often done on family members - sometimes generations later - to determine a DNA match. The investigation has said the son was in Bangkok on the day of the murders but that is neither here nor there. He's been ruled out. By DNA.

The son may not be his "son", Seeing as LOS is pretty eeeeeeeer, shall we say "fun", the lad must be tested..

Back to the migrant workers...

I thought that I had read everything that was printed on this terrible tragedy, but I can't remember ever hearing anything about a condom being found. Did I miss something or is this new?

Sadly... What a mess this has turned out to be.

I thought that I had read everything that was printed on this terrible tragedy, but I can't remember ever hearing anything about a condom being found. Did I miss something or is this new?

There was a condom found at the scene. WHICH to me rules out migrant workers.

Wodd de ...?! '... DNA collected on almost everybody on KT ... 200 samples ...?? That's 'everybody'? Am i trippin'?
Ah, roger that, probably everybody that hasn't left yet!

Or it should read "... on almost everybody on KT not connected to the non existent mafia ...", i see, then about 200 might fit, just lost in translation.

'...as none of the victims' belongings were missing ...' Gawd, and that's why they just told another paper they would ask UK for the girls phone registration data because of her missing i-phone then ... i think it's them who's tripping, seriously, all evidence strongly points to that!

Veritable disgrace imho!

Edited by jollyhangmon

I really really hope farangland has read the zillion posts regarding this case and come to the conclusion of most of us...

You have nooo protection here just words. For sure most will have no problem but you have seen that these two kids cannot talk to fix stuff and those who should fix stuff don't..

Many places to holiday around the globe, check them out.........thumbsup.gif

has the condom proved to be anything to do with this case ? do rapist normally wear a condom ?

has the condom proved to be anything to do with this case ? do rapist normally wear a condom ?

If I was one, yes, but would not leave it behind. But perhaps he did not leave it behind and the surf brought it back in.

These BiB do not have a CLUE how to solve anything, not a clue....facepalm.gif

• Like 1

There was a condom found at the scene. WHICH to me rules out migrant workers. has the condom proved to be anything to do with this case ? do rapist normally wear a condom ?

Could be if premeditated, maybe 'smart' thinkin of a Thai who does like to watch Western shows like CSI. Like previously quoted, it could also be that they were interrupted during sex. That David did not ejaculate could be that he was too drunk, or that he got wacked on the head while doing it which would also explain why he still wore one shoe and Hannah's clothes were just moved to the side (it was a 'quickie'). Condom slid off inside out ans washed clear by the tide. Maybe it is used to bring back suspects into the investigation, as the Scottish guy was cleared in a DNA test while there might have been nothing to check against if he wore the condom, but seems unlikely.

Maybe Sean MacAnna is a CSi fan who initially took part in the rape, got remorse after the killing and fled the island knowing it would be difficult to pinpoint him in a real investigation - but that he really might be the only scapegoat even if two locals took part. And if they would, he would probably not getting extradited as he would not get a 'fair trial' in Thailand just pointing at how the 'investigation' was handled. Far fetched?

You could say that of all suspects BTW (except the extradition part). It can also have come off inside-out, and a few tides washed away the little DNA that might have been there to start with...

Edited by Snookyville

It's said that the outside got DNA from Hannah, but nothing to find on the inside of it.

So, the one who used it might have been wearing 2 and kept the inner, to not leave any trace behind.

Ok, so where abouts did they find the condom and what time was Sean seen with the blood all over him.

Im assuming the blood on his guitar was from that and also there was a report at one stage of 3 guys near there playing guitar and singing.

If Sean said he was asleep and was supposed to meet up with David yet he was seen with the blood on him in the early hours then it means he lied about being asleep which i can see why they have DNA tested his motorbike and the room he was staying in.

BTW the headman has more than one son, its clear when asked on the original interview with him he stated that ONE of my sons is at Uni in Bangkok but stated he has TWO sons... not one.......so...

Where is there ANY mention anywhere of this second son apart from then headmans own interview on camera ??? the media have only ever talked about one son but the headman when asked said he had TWO SONS and that when asked where they were he replied BOTH sons were in BKK

the son they make a big deal or has DNA tested about is the UNI student who had loads of alibis and never left BKK .. BUT... a son WAS on the Island during the time of the murders from other reports but left the Island early the next morning.............. everyone focused on just the son who is a student .... WHY ? .... WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER SON SUPPOSEDLY ON THE ISLAND AT THE TIME NO ONE IS EVEN ASKING ABOUT ? ....

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

BTW the headman has more than one son, its clear when asked on the original interview with him he stated that ONE of my sons is at Uni in Bangkok but stated he has TWO sons... not one.......so...

Where is there ANY mention anywhere of this second son apart from then headmans own interview on camera ??? the media have only ever talked about one son but the headman when asked said he had TWO SONS and that when asked where they were he replied BOTH sons were in BKK

the son they make a big deal or has DNA tested about is the UNI student who had loads of alibis and never left BKK .. BUT... a son WAS on the Island during the time of the murders from other reports but left the Island early the next morning.............. everyone focused on just the son who is a student .... WHY ? .... WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER SON SUPPOSEDLY ON THE ISLAND AT THE TIME NO ONE IS EVEN ASKING ABOUT ? ....

I thought it was one son and one nephew. From what i can tell by looking at Mon's fb, he has a son whose profile is the same guy on the Intouch Toovichien profile..and i don't think it's that warot guy

Well word for word the headsman says over a telephone interview when asked how many sons do you have he said Quote ... "I have two sons" ... unquote... reporter asks the Q at 4.52 and is answered immediately...

Translation is real simple...Q ..how many sons do you have A ..I have two sons .. my son study in bangkok... Q is that both of them..... A yes..

Thai does not have plural so son and sons is said the same... only asking how many determines the word SON means more than one...

Link is a thai news report so im not allowed to post it... if you want to listen just you tube user name AMARIN TVHD

Edited by englishoak

If I had 100 baht for every "maybe" & "assume" found in this thread i'd be living large in Nana right now. Hah! I'm tossing my Ross McDonald aside. This stuffs better than detective fiction. I especially like the one about the Thai guy who watches a lot of CSI. Had me howling!

If I was one, yes, but would not leave it behind. But perhaps he did not leave it behind and the surf brought it back in.

These BiB do not have a CLUE how to solve anything, not a clue....facepalm.gif

Thank you transam!! You just made my day.clap2.gif

"But perhaps he did not leave it behind and the surf brought it back in"

With investigive skills like that, I am sure, there will be an opening for an honorary post for you within the Royal Thai Police!!whistling.gif

Sorry, I am sure you didn't intend to be funny, but it was!!

I thought it was one son and one nephew. From what i can tell by looking at Mon's fb, he has a son whose profile is the same guy on the Intouch Toovichien profile..and i don't think it's that warot guy

Intouch Toovichien likes to wear temporary tattos ... like ***k you on his knuckles . I had assumed he was one and the same as the head mans son . He's wearing his hair down in one photo , and is reminiscent of the running figure caught on camera the night of the murder IMHO.

Intouch Toovichien likes to wear temporary tattos ... like ***k you on his knuckles . I had assumed he was one and the same as the head mans son . He's wearing his hair down in one photo , and is reminiscent of the running figure caught on camera the night of the murder IMHO.

post-221615-0-69854700-1411745484.jpg

post-221615-0-90651400-1411745504.jpg

i thought the guy running on CCTV has been confirmed as Montriwat Tuwichian, who runs the AC Bar