when go out wifes g/fs make advances or over friendly

opalred

What does the wife think of this?????

Flirt with them....joke with them.....make them feel attractive.....in a friendly manner......stay light hearted - you're the center of attention......

Sometimes they just want to be noticed by a farang or are very curious about you.......

A lot depends on you and your wife's lifestyle......have fun with it - you may have a few pleasant surprises in store - maybe including your wife's outlook - talk about the situation....she's the one that has been chatting you up to her friends - and they share everything .....

A lot depends on you and your wife's lifestyle......have fun with it - you may have a few pleasant surprises in store - maybe including your wife's outlook - talk about the situation....she's the one that has been chatting you up to her friends - and they share everything .....

Are you suggesting group sex

Flirt with them....joke with them.....make them feel attractive.....in a friendly manner......stay light hearted - you're the center of attention......

Sometimes they just want to be noticed by a farang or are very curious about you.......

I would say your situation is rather unique if your wife approves... All I can say is that in similar circumstances and having acted as you suggest, I was dealing with a very jealous GF at the end of the evening...

I would say your situation is rather unique if your wife approves... All I can say is that in similar circumstances and having acted as you suggest, I was dealing with a very jealous GF at the end of the evening...

That's why I posed the question in the first sentence....ultimately she is the ground rule setter. . When I suggested light hearted banter I was not suggesting hitting on them....

Perhaps trying to make you feel "included", thinking you might feel left out.

However, some get "off" on trying to nab someone else's companion - look at the number of mothers, sisters or brothers who get it on with their relatives' spouses/girlfriends LOL!