Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some asian guys killed Hannah and David, thats all we know.

Not true

We only know that 2 asian men had sex with Hannah

If you've seen the photos then you probably know sex (in reality rapes) happened right there at the murder scene. Now how likely it would be that H (walking along D) would had stopped for unprotected sex with 2 Asians on the way to the bungalows (since the DNA was found inside H), after which the Asians left, and different murders came at the scene taking down both D and H. And since H left bar together with D, and they both died few minutes walk away from AC Bar, then do you really think D was just sitting and watching/waiting H to have unprotected sex with two Asians, and they both then were murdered by another 2 Asians? I mean, to think about it, a Western woman willingly having sex with two different Asian men at Thailand alone sounds rather impossible, but to add the rest? Oh come on! We all know H was raped due the evidence presented this far, but it's not official before investigators say so. By the way wasn't it today said officially on some news that H was "raped by two men"? I though I saw a link, but can't find it right now. Anyone?

The rapists may or may not been the one who killed D or H, but they certainly belonged to the same group/pack and were all part of the murder/rape act. But were 2 murder weapons (at least, since the pistol is just unconfirmed rumors), and two victims, so this far it's believed that at least 2 different persons took part on the murdering. Since H had 2 different Asian men DNA within her, then there would be 2 rapists. If the ones murdering didn't take part on raping, then we have at least 4 suspects. But 2 at the minimum if the ones who did murdering, also partaked on on raping (2 rapes, 2 dead and 2 murder weapons indicate to this).

Edited by dealthedice

Sean McAnna is not part of this story though he would like to be. He made some FB posts eulogising his friend David and regretting not seeing him on the night he was murdered. He then claimed to have been threatened by the AC bar manager though this is denied. He left the island the next day and was interviewed by a journalist from i think the Daily Telegraph. In this interview McAnna made no claims about knowledge of the murders. He only surmised that people on the island knew who did it. If he knew something he would have told the British press by now. This man craves attention, but he has nothing or nothing credible to say. So lets put him to rest can we.

"So lets put him to rest can we."

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Is this your 'Who will rid me of this troublesome witness' moment? Dunno about all this speculation of crimes past, but I'm starting a new pastime - speculating about crimes yet to come, and you sir are now well in the frame should Mr McAnna's demise come quicker than nature intended.

• Like 1

200 posts in the last 24 hours, say absolutely nothing new.

arrests are coming,

25 CCTV cameras contain the movements of the killers

my bet is on the crime family of the island

My bet is that in the next 24 hours, we will see 200 posts more and absolutely nothing else new.

The past 10 days have been pure "Groundhog Day", except all statements from the police have been completely different each day. Otherwise everything has just been the same.

• Like 1

Sean McAnna is not part of this story though he would like to be. He made some FB posts eulogising his friend David and regretting not seeing him on the night he was murdered. He then claimed to have been threatened by the AC bar manager though this is denied. He left the island the next day and was interviewed by a journalist from i think the Daily Telegraph. In this interview McAnna made no claims about knowledge of the murders. He only surmised that people on the island knew who did it. If he knew something he would have told the British press by now. This man craves attention, but he has nothing or nothing credible to say. So lets put him to rest can we.

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Is this your 'Who will rid me of this troublesome witness' moment? Dunno about all this speculation of crimes past, but I'm starting a new pastime - speculating about crimes yet to come, and you sir are now well in the frame should Mr McAnna's demise come quicker than nature intended.

That would make a great movie script--some way to see into the future and prevent crimes before they occur.

TV7, don't be surprised if you get a visit from Tom Cruise at some point in your future.

I was very surprised to see how little Sean McAnna said in the days after he posted what he did on Facebook. From 'risking his life' hiding in a shop on the island one moment, to telling journalists that he didn't know who the killers were etc as he was departing, it seemed a bit odd that he suddenly went very quiet and didn't have too much to say on any of it after that.

I was very surprised to see how little Sean McAnna said in the days after he posted what he did on Facebook. From 'risking his life' hiding in a shop on the island one moment, to telling journalists that he didn't know who the killers were etc as he was departing, it seemed a bit odd that he suddenly went very quiet and didn't have too much to say on any of it after that.

Maybe his rehab clinic denies patients the use of electronic devices?

cheesy.gif

I'll have to be careful what I write. Most people on Koh Tao know who are responsible. They also know who took the main perpetrator of the island by private speedboat around sunrise. Media and UK reps were not allowed to witness DNA taking of certain suspects. But everyone on the island is too scared to talk. And who are you gonna talk to when the guy leading the investigation is a friend and partner of a certain local family in a mainland business venture? I think there will be quite some foreigners who are planning their departure from the island. And hopefully when one of these people is back safe in their home country the full story will come out.

The island people and police know what as happened on the beach from the first day. What is still being discussed is the circumstances exactly surrounding the initial beach meeting with Hannah and David. From what I have heard and no I cannot confirm this hypothesis but I believe that Hannah was being assaulted on the beach where the blood is first seen. David was with Sean - they had met up. The beach is very close to a c bar Sean and David started down to the beach on hearing the screams. Sean was threatened he ran. David was threatened but continued his way down to hannah despite the numbers being against him. The Thais saw it was Sean that was with David and had been threatening him ever since. The night he reported the threats was the crescendo it was not the first threat sean had received since that night. David absolutely lost his life fighting for Hannah's and was as noble as Sean said. The lack of clothing and the condom are anomalies.

The above hypothesis seems quite plausible. Hannah is seen walking alone and is raped but without the intention to murder her - the perpetrators believe they will get away with it. A single white girl's story can be easily covered up. Now David enters the scene and is killed so that there are no witnesses. Now that Hannah is also witness to David's murder they have to silence her too. Sean stubbornly stays on the island afterwards and he too is on the list of witnesses to be silenced. I can believe it.

Did Sean and David meet up though?

That is what we don't know because he has said a bunch of contradictory statements, and why it would be extremely important to get Sean, David and Hannah's phone records.

Yes you're right, it's a pity that Mon and his family have the same contradictory statements, or it would be solved..would you agree it's just AS IMPORTANT TO GET DNA SAMPLES FROM THE family...

I thkkn Sean is innocent , he knows a lot of people on the island and maybe he think he knows the killer, but without any evidence there's nothing he can do .

Some asian guys killed Hannah and David, thats all we know.

He flees to Europe because he knows first hand what they are actually capable of. He doesn't flee because he " thinks he knows " .... Come on.

Have you seen the bloke ? He couldn't hurt a fly but he s in debt to these island people and feels he must keep a secret that s eating away at him and is manifesting itself in his messages containing subliminal messages.

Yes I have seen his private pics , I agree he couldnt hurt anyone, but the island life for him was to party all night long, he probably pissed off a lot of locals with his attitude, still he dont have to know who the killers are , it could have been any local or tourist high on yaba or something else. Edited by balo

I'll have to be careful what I write. Most people on Koh Tao know who are responsible. They also know who took the main perpetrator of the island by private speedboat around sunrise. Media and UK reps were not allowed to witness DNA taking of certain suspects. But everyone on the island is too scared to talk. And who are you gonna talk to when the guy leading the investigation is a friend and partner of a certain local family in a mainland business venture? I think there will be quite some foreigners who are planning their departure from the island. And hopefully when one of these people is back safe in their home country the full story will come out.

The island people and police know what as happened on the beach from the first day. What is still being discussed is the circumstances exactly surrounding the initial beach meeting with Hannah and David. From what I have heard and no I cannot confirm this hypothesis but I believe that Hannah was being assaulted on the beach where the blood is first seen. David was with Sean - they had met up. The beach is very close to a c bar Sean and David started down to the beach on hearing the screams. Sean was threatened he ran. David was threatened but continued his way down to hannah despite the numbers being against him. The Thais saw it was Sean that was with David and had been threatening him ever since. The night he reported the threats was the crescendo it was not the first threat sean had received since that night. David absolutely lost his life fighting for Hannah's and was as noble as Sean said. The lack of clothing and the condom are anomalies.

The above hypothesis seems quite plausible. Hannah is seen walking alone and is raped but without the intention to murder her - the perpetrators believe they will get away with it. A single white girl's story can be easily covered up. Now David enters the scene and is killed so that there are no witnesses. Now that Hannah is also witness to David's murder they have to silence her too. Sean stubbornly stays on the island afterwards and he too is on the list of witnesses to be silenced. I can believe it.

Did Sean and David meet up though?

That is what we don't know because he has said a bunch of contradictory statements, and why it would be extremely important to get Sean, David and Hannah's phone records.

Yes you're right, it's a pity that Mon and his family have the same contradictory statements, or it would be solved..would you agree it's just AS IMPORTANT TO GET DNA SAMPLES FROM THE family...

How can this 'hypothesis be plausible'? There is no evidence that David and McCanna met up that night? McCanna in his FB post said he didn't meet up with David that night. Instead we do have the evidence of Hannah's friend who says David and Hannah left together....,why would Hannah walk on the beach alone? We also know that David was clubbed on the back of the head. Since he would be much taller than a Thai attacker, it is logical that he was on the ground when he was attacked, taken by surprise while otherwise engaged. Can we stop with these Sean McCanna fantasies. He is not part of the story.

• Like 2

I find it hard to believe that the female victim had consensual intercourse with one or two asian males and then just happened to be attacked by someone else later on. That's ridiculous. I'm no Colombo, but my guess is that if the sperm isn't her boyfriend's, then it's probably from the killer(s).

Perhaps that would be a good place to start, as would looking into the bank account(s) of this new 'key' witness. DNA test the male family members of the headman. DNA test the police on the Island.

The chances of the previous sentence being facilitated are as likely as April snow showers in Bangkok. Khao Tao is off my list.

• Like 1

That would make a great movie script--some way to see into the future and prevent crimes before they occur.

TV7, don't be surprised if you get a visit from Tom Cruise at some point in your future.

I am sure their is already a series with that story line called Medium.

no,

this crime could only be committed by a person or persons who

1) knew they can escape the island

2) knew they could hide on the island

3) knew they would be protected

4) knew they wouldnt be tried

this was not done by a random traveler who would be trapped on the island

Totally agree, and as long as these groups can act with impunity, Thailand will remain a backward nation. It needs change within the community, people to stand up against these groups.

does it not occur to anyone that Thailand may want to stay the way it is, and, if foreigners stopped coming, they would just do something else, but because they know foreigners come for the main purpose of exploiting their women and their cheap massages, that the thai men feel they are just returning the favor?

does the resentment of the thai male towards foreigners surprise anyone?

even Thai Friendly has girl after girl who flatly says, no to thai men?

• Like 1

There must have been two similar, green towels on the crime scene, one of them thrown over Hannah's face, and the other in a bundle on a rock close to the water and the body of Dave.

If not, then the people who first arrived at the crime scene and started snapping away, must have been busy carrying one (possibly contaminated) green towel all over the crime scene, which sounds totally weird.

Do you have a photo that has both of them in it?

It probably is just the towel was there so they chucked it over her head

Thanks for posting this picture. Interesting if you look at a distance you see two distinct areas of blood. If you look on a closer level, the left side shows drag marks to the left of screen. The right side of the blood stained sand shows erratic drag marks and quite a lot of them leading to the sea. That side also contains the men's clothes. The underwear appears to be boxers and perhaps denim jeans or shorts with a belt and what looks like David's tshirt.

The left side of screen with the drag marks to the left shows a lot more blood. One wonders as another poster said if Hannah was shot in the head dragged to the rocky enclave and raped. To hide the shooting ...well you know the rest.

I actually think it's obvious on studying this picture that both were physically attacked here at this very spot.

Could the image of one of the "runners" on CCTV be of someone holding a wallet or Hannah's small purse as is seen on the table along with her iPhone in the last picture she was in with the group ?

Adding to this if you look at what appears to be Hannah's side there is a substantial amount of blood loss at the attack site than what we assume is David's side which show the erratic drag marks to the water. I have had it confirmed overnight that blood on sand absorbs and will be dragged into the below sandy area. It is not like a flat surface where the bloodied area will expand. The increased surface area means the blood will continue to be drawn underneath. So it is not possible to be a small amount that has simply spread is my point.

Sean has said he slept and therefore never caught up with David as intended. I imagine that with the type of lifestyle he was living though, he may just as well have woken after midnight and then headed out- he did admit to being on the beach playing guitar and singing. It seems like the kind of place where you could sleep into the evening because the bar action really gets going in the wee hours of the morning. So yes, both of Sean's statements could be true - slept that night and headed out in the very early hours.

Trouble is he should have said that. I went to sleep and did not meet David. Then i got up and went to play guitar, then i ------.

but he said, I wasnt there at all. I was sleeping.

does it not occur to anyone that Thailand may want to stay the way it is, and, if foreigners stopped coming, they would just do something else, but because they know foreigners come for the main purpose of exploiting their women and their cheap massages, that the thai men feel they are just returning the favor?

Perhaps you meant to ask if Thai men would prefer foreigners not to be here so there were a greater number of Thai women they could exploit while sitting on their lazy asses drinking Sang Som? If so I would agree with you!

I also acknowledge that Thai men might feel resentment that a tiny tiny proportion of girls are attached to foreigners and that Western women are on the whole not in the least bit interested in your average, ignorant, egotistical, selfish Thai male with a small appendage.

I am sure many are resentful of the money that hard working foreigners have compared to their own sorry lazy life's income.

I suppose we should expect that resentment then and be apologetic? I will leave that to you.

• Like 1

Sean has said he slept and therefore never caught up with David as intended. I imagine that with the type of lifestyle he was living though, he may just as well have woken after midnight and then headed out- he did admit to being on the beach playing guitar and singing. It seems like the kind of place where you could sleep into the evening because the bar action really gets going in the wee hours of the morning. So yes, both of Sean's statements could be true - slept that night and headed out in the very early hours.

Trouble is he should have said that. I went to sleep and did not meet David. Then i got up and went to play guitar, then i ------.

but he said, I wasnt there at all. I was sleeping.

Perhaps you meant to ask if Thai men would prefer foreigners not to be here so there were a greater number of Thai women they could exploit while sitting on their lazy asses drinking Sang Som? If so I would agree with you!

I also acknowledge that Thai men might feel resentment that a tiny tiny proportion of girls are attached to foreigners and that Western women are on the whole not in the least bit interested in your average, ignorant, egotistical, selfish Thai male with a small appendage.

I am sure many are resentful of the money that hard working foreigners have compared to their own sorry lazy life's income.

I suppose we should expect that resentment then and be apologetic? I will leave that to you.

Well i take offence to that. I have alovely Thai husband. And he has a big whopper.
  • Like 1

Well i take offence to that. I have alovely Thai husband. And he has a big whopper.
So he is not one of the many then - there are always exceptions.

cheesy.gif

I find it hilarious, that you find it (from the safety of your lay-z-boy) to be alive on a 'safe' island where all your money belongs to said island - just to speculate on someone having genuine distress over one's life - deserving per person or not - but still conjecturing whether it's a worthy life or not... Would you not 'go silent' if you were to be questioned - if you were not stupid, you'd at least resort to a PR manager as you would be harassed to no extent by the media... such a lay-z-boy-detective you are <3

"All that remain was for at least two witnesses to come forward to make the case a solid one. Furthermore, he stated that police will not be dismissing any leads and will be asking the initial group of suspects who have already been DNA tested to report for another round of tests."

I can't help but imagine, since I am not there, that the entire investigation is a bunch of tables set up on the beach somewhere with a few cops sitting there waiting for people to come and tell them who did it.

• Like 1

don't quite know, where Sean comes into, this. But he has done a fast back peddle to I know nothing, after some quiet thought.

Guilty as sin. But of How much???

• Like 1