Court sentences to death railway staff who killed and threw a girl from train

Lite Beer

That is far too good for this scum bag.

Let him ROT in the roughest, dirtiest prison available. Let his fellow inmates take care of his sexual cravings and when they finish with him, hang him by his "things" till they drop off or he croaks.

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about what our forefathers carried out in Merry Ol England back in Tudor times;

Ram a Red hot poker up his ar$e and let the f ooker squirm, choke him until near death, then chuck him off a train at speed, with the poker still smouldering in his ar$e and leave the piece of $ hit to die slowly hopefully

(ok they didn't have trains in Tudor times but artistic license and all that)

You should consider refraining from posting such a coulourful extract as that might attract some people into SM who didn't understand that it was done under the Tudor

well, it seems like I gone go against the opinion of a lot of people here .. but for me I think death sentence should be the the last option, meaning in case someone doesn't cure better, or do bad things again. This guy is 22 years old, did something very wrong, maybe under influence of drugs, (and I'm not sure I understand good, didn't confess) ...

its not the first time in the world someone get the death penalty being innocent.

Everyone can do something wrong, (the one that never did , raise his hand), everyone should have a second chance .. if he sit in a thai prison for 20 year .. I think he will well clearly been punished for his mistake.

further on .. I hope we live in a civilized society, A bad and sad think happen, a court valuate and punish that person, and we must hope we(and he) all learn out of it.

When I hear a lot of reactions, like "rot in hell scumbag" and some feel happy because someone gets death penalty ... I feel like I live between a lot of judges with the mind of someone from Islamic state.

Lets all try to be civilized , let that judge make the right decision, and let not lower our selfs .. I hope I am not the only one with this opinion.

The moment someone chooses voluntarily to deny another human the right to exist, for self-gratification, or sport, or to promote some ideology, that's the moment when that someone forfeits his own humanity and becomes a creature of the same level as a parasite or a virus. There are no excuses, no mitigating circumstances, no future redemption. This creature needs to be exterminated. Period.

So when "we" hang the wrong person, who will hang us?

My advice to you: Don't hang the wrong person...instead, kill the right creature.

yep and thats where the argument for the death penalty falls down,, you cannot guarantee that the law always gets it right..

The moment someone chooses voluntarily to deny another human the right to exist, for self-gratification, or sport, or to promote some ideology, that's the moment when that someone forfeits his own humanity and becomes a creature of the same level as a parasite or a virus. There are no excuses, no mitigating circumstances, no future redemption. This creature needs to be exterminated. Period.

My advice to you: Don't hang the wrong person...instead, kill the right creature.

yep and thats where the argument for the death penalty falls down,, you cannot guarantee that the law always gets it right..

I am not arguing pro or con of death penalty. What I am proposing is, as I have stated above, that anyone who commits a crime like this has voluntarily given up his/her own humanity and therefore should not be accorded human considerations anymore. It's philosophical, not judicial.

well, it seems like I gone go against the opinion of a lot of people here .. but for me I think death sentence should be the the last option, meaning in case someone doesn't cure better, or do bad things again. This guy is 22 years old, did something very wrong, maybe under influence of drugs, (and I'm not sure I understand good, didn't confess) ...

its not the first time in the world someone get the death penalty being innocent.

Everyone can do something wrong, (the one that never did , raise his hand), everyone should have a second chance .. if he sit in a thai prison for 20 year .. I think he will well clearly been punished for his mistake.

further on .. I hope we live in a civilized society, A bad and sad think happen, a court valuate and punish that person, and we must hope we(and he) all learn out of it.

When I hear a lot of reactions, like "rot in hell scumbag" and some feel happy because someone gets death penalty ... I feel like I live between a lot of judges with the mind of someone from Islamic state.

Lets all try to be civilized , let that judge make the right decision, and let not lower our selfs .. I hope I am not the only one with this opinion.

"Lets all try to be civilized..."

We are civilized. That's why we don't tolerate uncivilized monsters in our midst.

I am not arguing pro or con of death penalty. What I am proposing is, as I have stated above, that anyone who commits a crime like this has voluntarily given up his/her own humanity and therefore should not be accorded human considerations anymore. It's philosophical, not judicial.

Don't be ridiculous, of coarse your arguing FOR the death penalty.

I would rather see him rot in a stinky prison cell for the rest of his life than the death penalty . That's too easy solution and not really something most civilized countries are in favor of.

For him personally a life in a hell prison is worse than a quick death.

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

don't kill him. thai prisons are hell on earth. let him be raped everyday for the rest of his life.

You've been watching too many movies. Thai prisons are what one makes of the. And more to the point how much money one has. One van buy anything, in some cases plots of land, in Thai prisons.

Costas2008, on 30 Sept 2014 - 13:59, said:

Well done to the Thai justice.

Can we see more examples like that in the future?

It would depend on who the "guilty" are... two cops from up north were sentenced, to death, for murder, but let out on bail, never to be seen again, oh and let's not forget those that never get to court, eg, the red bull heir. I guess readers could come up with a number of other examples where hiso's and others with powerful connections, or police, have never been brought to trial.

• Like 1

shock1.gif Surely a Thai isn't capable of such a heinous and dastardly crime? There must be a farang connection SOMEWHERE? shock1.gif

Agreed... Absolutely no way a Thai could possibly have done this Cuchulainn.......... Must have also been a Farang disguised as a Thai who raped the Russian girl in Pattaya.. cheesy.gif

• Like 2

Eye for an eye I say.... If you are capable of taking a life for no reason then you must be prepared to accept the same in return.... No BS or questions asked....

So, taking a life for a reason makes it all right then.

Ohhh get over it alyx... would you not defend yourself, wife or your daughter to the extreme in a real life situation if needed ? What a Troll question.....facepalm.gif

RULING AGAINST SRT WORKER
Death term for train killer

Apichart Hongsakul,
Pravit Rojanaphruk
The Nation

30244502-01_big.jpg?1412118242749

Court shows no mercy to state rail worker who raped and killed girl aged 13

HUA HIN: -- LESS THAN THREE months after his shocking crime, the man who raped and killed a 13-year-old girl inside a train compartment has been sentenced to death.

For many Thais who have been campaigning for rapists to face the death penalty, justice has finally been done.

In fact, one of the most prominent campaigners, former Miss Thailand Panadda Wongphudee, even showed up at court yesterday to hear the verdict herself.

The ruling was read out at the Hua Hin Court yesterday morning. The victims' family was also there, with the late teenager's mother crying throughout the session.

The court sentenced Wanchai Saengkhao, 22, to death for raping and killing the victim, stealing her belongings, and then trying to cover up his crime by throwing her body out of the moving train.

Wanchai's colleague Nattakorn Chamnan was found guilty of aiding and abetting the sexual crime, and sentenced to four years in jail.

The girl was heading to Bangkok from the South with her family on July 5 when the grisly attack took place.

Wanchai and Nattakorn, who were then State Railway of Thailand (SRT) employees, initially denied any wrongdoing. The court said it showed no leniency to Wanchai because he only confessed to his crimes after being cornered with solid evidence.

"He did not confess out of repentance," the court said.

It also pointed out that police and other SRT staff had to look for evidence themselves after the girl's family lodged a complaint about the girl's mysterious disappearance.

"No evidence was found based on information provided by Wanchai," the court noted.

The victim's family and rescue workers also had to scour the railway tracks for the victim's body. Wanchai provided no information on where he threw the victim's body, which was finally found near railway tracks in Prachuap Khiri Khan province.

Sperm found on her body and clothes were crucial in nailing down Wanchai, who was also found to have stolen and sold the girl's cell-phone. He also stole her tablet PC and asked Nattakorn to sell it for him.

Though Nattakorn initially denied having a hand in the sexual crime, information provided by him later did prove to be useful to some extent. Hence, the court decided to commute his jail term by a third, from six down to four years.

Parinya Boonridrerthaikul, director of Amnesty International Thailand, said that while criminals need to be punished, capital punishment would not solve the problem.

"The death penalty will neither reduce the crime nor heal [the wounds suffered by the relatives of the victim]," she said, adding that the focus should instead be on preventive measures and understanding the reasons behind such crimes.

"We need all-rounded information as to what contributes to the crime," she said, adding that Amnesty International pushed for abolition of the death penalty.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Death-term-for-train-killer-30244502.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-10-01

I'm confused......there are some people on this blog that say they've been AGAINST the Death Penalty all their lives, but in this case: "It's well deserved." This is a contradiction in terms for sure. If you think that in this particular case the "death penalty" is deserved, then guess what? .........you're PRO death penalty. You can't be AGAINST something with exceptions.

• Like 1

For a change...instead of the usual outbursts of outrage and indignation for the perpetrator of these crimes..... that serve absolutely no purpose ..... could there instead be an outburst of prayer for the person who died and more importantly for the loved ones they left behind. As the Father of a child who died 34 years ago I can assure you....I know what I'm talking about.

• Like 2

The difference is this scrote will eventually be out on the street but his victim won't.

His victim was defiled and throttled, she knew every second of her ordeal and experienced death.

This scrote should experience death and meet the young girl to apologise.

ok, then we go back to the rule, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.. everyone that kill someone , must been killed too ....whistling.gif

The difference is this scrote will eventually be out on the street but his victim won't.

His victim was defiled and throttled, she knew every second of her ordeal and experienced death.

This scrote should experience death and meet the young girl to apologise.

ok, then we go back to the rule, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.. everyone that kill someone , must been killed too ....whistling.gif

Yep.

How exactly will the death sentence be carried out?

I'm not 100% sure but I remember reading a biography about the last executioner who said that he was the last one to execute them by a shooting squad. Nowadays they use lethal injections.

It's a good sentence for this murderer. He took. Young girls life just to I satisfy himself and will now pay the price. The death should be done slowly and he should be made to feel how the poor girl he raped and killed felt at the time of her attack and subsequent murder. There is no excuse for killing an innocent young person just because you have the itch in your pants and want to rape and then murder. I hope the b*stard suffers before he finally dies a horrible death and that the spirit of the innocent young girl is there to torment him further.