help ! marriage divorce don't have a clue what to do

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering how someone semi-literate managed to accumulate $120,000.

No helping for any guy as daft as the OP.

(this can't be real)

There are many in the world with no or very little education who have gone on to be very wealthy , it is not a requirement to be well educated to succeed therefore I find your comment " Semi-literate " to be somewhat degrading , offensive , insulting.

In addition, I really think he was commenting based on his level of education vis-a-vis his own earning capabilities. Maybe AnotherOneAmerican thinks that (if) as a second/third degree holder's minimum p.a earning @ 420,000 baht should be greater than what a high school graduate should ever earn. Not considered various fields of endeavour.

She was supposed to be a virgin, but was not. So important? Then you spent so much money on a marriage and bought houses and cars for a woman that startet to be dishonoust with you from the beginning? How stupid can you be? What gain did you think you would get by spending that much money on a person you didn't know? I haven't met my gf father yet, even though she and I are living together for nearly two years. Reason? Her father wants to make a big party and see a lot of money. Which - if I had it, wouldn't even bother to bring. What for? So he could show off with my "wealth"?

Do you know that Thais and in general all people of this planet earth, consider someone who wants to be the rich guy in a poor environment STUPID? A Thai likes people who know how to deal with money. Not someone who spends like hell and doesn't know how to take care of himself.

And now crying on this forum for help.

But be assured, you are not the only one. You are one of a long line of idiots who did just that. Thinking that spending all your cash is the way you have to do it.

it happens when the blood is used in the stick instaed in the brain; :-((((

I find it rather strange how some people seem to " harp on " about money and qualifications being the most important things in life.(I have never read so much rubbish)The most important thing is your personality - you either have it or you don't.Do you have a personality viewers...?

Farang Jaidee x

Hold the phone. Too bad I cannot quote the original post, here, but here we go....

"ok try to make it short i meet thai girl on line supposed to be good girl virgin but not did the thai engagement and spent around 60 thousand us then thai wedding around 80 thousand us building, buying houses, land ,cars, companies, wife the third trip when son was born hired two people to kill me . went back one more time . and she spent every day from the first day to set me up again ,shes had a lot of affairs, and refuses to give a divorce unless i walk away with nothing. i spent 120 thousand us but we have built a empire there i am being cheated out everything and my son i am not allowed to see him if i go back they will kill me she went into debt every where for her dad and i never agreed or signed anything she used forged copies of my passport and stuff to do things with out me knowing any thing i don't know what all she has done we made millions all went to her dad everything to her family 0 to me or us what do i do any help would be welcomed

==============

Your user name implies you are American, guessing the USA & not Nicaragua or Costa Rica? Adonde de esta usted?

​You have theoretically learned how to make hundreds of thousands of USD, yet do not know how to use any English language punctuation. I was born in Florida jitterbug, & even I know how to use the spell-check.

This is a troll topic.

(this can't be real)

There are many in the world with no or very little education who have gone on to be very wealthy , it is not a requirement to be well educated to succeed therefore I find your comment " Semi-literate " to be somewhat degrading , offensive , insulting.

Thank You crazykopite for putting the record straight.... I had a few Automotive Development Engineers over the years working for me and obviously trained by myself who turned out the much more " Clued -Up " and intelligent in this field as many Master Degree holders like myself I know.... All they lacked from was OPPERTUNITY or some obviously had some sort of learning disability to past these harsh and extremely scientific exams.

SO... not to say this OP is stupid in any sense of the word........... I find some of you TV's to anyway be completely xofftopic.gif.pagespeed.ic.ifZtFTWxj3.pn and behaving like a bunch of old ladies with wet panties..

• Like 1

(this can't be real)

And generally, those kind of guys will know better than to give ALL their money to a bar girl in a strange country

Sorry to hear. This would be my biggest fear. I know another guy who was supposed to get 1/2 of a house he bought and he'd even bought a 30 lease on the land. But that did him no good when he went back and some Thais promised to kill him if he ever came around again.

If you can afford it, I'd just walk. Life is short enough and I hate court fights. Somehow I get bigger and better emotionally when I just walk from something rather than get into a protracted hassle. At least I know who the better man is.

I sincerely hope you can afford to put it behind you and get on with your life.

Others may disagree with me and tell you to fight it. Up to you. I wouldn't.

Don't walk away, show some cojones. And don't let this sort of behaviour pass successfully... that only confirms to her and others that this approach to wealth building is a really good idea. Who knows? You could prevent some other poor schmo from getting terminated before his time. And you can recover some of your money.

Take a page from Thaksin Shinawatra's playbook... he has launched several lawsuits without setting foot in the country. You need a good lawyer.

Get her on tape on the phone threatening to have you killed if you can

Gotta love this line

" I'm gonna kill you ".

And some guys taking it for real.

She ain't gonna kill anyone .at worse probably beat up.

Having said that if the thugs know there going to do a fallang.

The price will go up by loads. If they decide to do it

Go down the police station and report your wife making death threats to you first.

Then if anything comes of that it will be on record.

• Like 1

I note that the OP, confused american 48 has not responded since his first post.

Maybe he has not been inspired by the responses above. The responses are fair comment in my view.

I have seen / heard about several similar relationship disasters here in Thailand, though not for those amounts / on quite that scale.

I have one close friend that took his wife that stole houses, kids, car, credit card etc from him. He went to Thai court and won. He has sole custody of 2 kids.

He did not get any money back. The Judge placed a lot of emphasis on the credit card that she faked his signature on and then spent to the (10k) limit. It arrived in the mail, and she promptly went shopping. A few witnesses helped out there. All the other charges stuck, but she got off lightly. At least he got custody. A small win among the many not so successful relationship cases in the LOS.

• Like 1

Is confused american for real? smells like a troll to me, well his english is very poor so he could be that dumb.

OP didn't say he was an American - he sad he spent US dollars, which actually could mean the value of the investments made.

Look at the Original Poster's bleeding name.

Mine is Jaywalker. His says AMERICAN.

this fella posted this on July 29th....long story plus in the legal forum the same day, a story about an accident. You be the judge. Click name, then "find content" button and these will come up.

Need some help any ideas what i can do this is my mess i got my self into

TV mods really do bend over backwards to prevent Troll threads, do they not?

Now, since that has been said, watch how fast it disappears.

..........errr..... I meant watch how fast they delete this post.

Edited by jaywalker

...and what can I say, since the Nigerian guy was only able to get about 39% of this said amount. And this forum treated the thread with great condemnation. Surprised this Op is at the receiving end too. People, which side are you?...(just a joke, pals)...is it time to buy some more beers?w00t.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/765569-nigerian-email-scammer-arrested-by-thai-police/

Marrying somebody you met on-line is already looking for trouble...... now you know....!!!!.......just like marrying somebody for the size of her breasts.....or because she's a good F,,,,k,......if you plan on spending the rest of you're life with somebody you should at least have spent some months together like traveling together to different places...then you know more about her personality....and you have a chance to see the not so obviously unpleasant sides of her personality....

Just my two bits of common sense.....

this fella posted this on July 29th....long story plus in the legal forum the same day, a story about an accident. You be the judge. Click name, then "find content" button and these will come up.

Need some help any ideas what i can do this is my mess i got my self into

TV mods really do bend over backwards to prevent Troll threads, do they not?

Now, since that has been said, watch how fast it disappears.

..........errr..... I meant watch how fast they delete this post.

You can " shout & scream " all you like for a moderator but they cannot hear your screams as they are here with me enjoying a delicious 10 baht KFC ice cream.I suggest you do the same..... x

• Like 1

(this can't be real)

You beat me to it. There is no way this post is for real.

If, if, there is a fraction of truth, why are you asking on here & not asking a lawyer ?

Just sayin..... Mal.

After reading your post like many have responded had a very hard time as to what you were trying to say? As anyone can see I'm no rocket scientist myself and do not express myself very well in my writing. Based on that I do not know whether you are a troll or not so I'm not going to take the time to give you advice here but if your story is true and want some real advise how to handle your problem you can contact me through this site.

It sounds as if you are an American who still has a job or interests in the USA. If that is correct and you can afford it, leave and do not look back. If however you are in need of the wealth you spent in Thailand then you must hire Thai lawyers to assist you in recovering that which is rightfully yours. That will be very difficult because the third world always believes that the wealthy foreigner is guilty of being wealthy.

If you have any thoughts of revenge be prepared to spend time in a Thai prison. I have had a few occasions when an offending party pushed me so bad I thought of revenge but I am glad I never did. See if the Sheriff can seize furniture you purchased. Best through the lawyer.

I particularly like Rod Stewart's proposition for this kind of situation. Bear in mind he's done the matrimonial circuit many times.

"Next time, I'll find a woman I don't like, and just give her a house."

Apologies in advance if I haven't got the quote exactly right.

Try and get her on forgery if you can. But if this is too hard, just walk away Thailand is a lawless country and sorry to hear you have really learnt the hard way. Hope the next stage of your life is more peaceful and better good luck. I was thinking of the 30 year lease option but reading the post below anything to do with Thais and land is a no no forget it and lesson to all.

Hi mate I had a friend have the same thing happen to him he took his thai on and one it all so take her on I would .

If I was you I would not care about her trying to kill you , find some thai people to help you Thais are not all like her ok take her on if you need some help I can get my friend to help you hop you take her on .

This thing can happen in your own country as well woman get all man get jack sh?t it happens all the time but here in thailand you just have to be one step ahead of a thai lady lean from it like I have here just give her what you can lose I have said to my self I can lose that and I will not put more in to thailand now I am going good and if my thai dose not like it I have told her the mango tree has a lot of mango so I will just go to the tree and get a new mango good luck stick in they mate you will win .

Yeh but if this happened in his own country she would be facing serious prison time

Trying to get people to kill another is viewed as a serious crime in most civilized countries

But you can take Thailand out of that list of countries

Get a good lawyer and get after her scummy ass....

If you take her on make sure you stay in some solid secure accommodation sounds like you can afford it and remember with Thais "No two days are the same" things can change quick and often for the better with a little bit of planning and outsmarting as they are not really that smart. But if you feel real danger just walk away.

Where have all the flowers gone! Fools rush in, where angels fear to tread. Determined to learn the same lesson, recounted 10,00 times over the past 50-years. So, another member of the Richard Forbrain Society has bitten the dust. Guess he never read Thistlewaite's book "Money Number One". whistling.gif