New requirements for double entry visa?

Where are you applying and what passport do you travel on?

Different embassies / consulates have different rules, if you were applying in India for example I would agree (actually they want tickets for BOTH entries), whereas the UK is unlikely to ask the same.

There are many embassies and consultes that require tickets and financial proof.

But none of the nearby locations normally ask for it other than KL that has been asking for financial proof from some applicants.

Where are you applying and what passport do you travel on?

Different embassies / consulates have different rules, if you were applying in India for example I would agree (actually they want tickets for BOTH entries), whereas the UK is unlikely to ask the same.

Well he claims he had 5 overstays and 10 visa runs already.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/758942-arrived-suvarnabhumi-today/

• Like 1

Anywhere i've been has required tickets for a tourist visa, whether single, double or triple entry. This includes recent trips to Singapore & Hanoi.

I like to buy them well in advance anyway, rather than waiting till the last minute, so this poses no problem.

Edited by oldthaihand99

Anywhere i've been has required tickets for a tourist visa, whether single, double or triple entry. This includes recent trips to Singapore & Hanoi.

I like to buy them well in advance anyway, rather than waiting till the last minute, so this poses no problem.

Then you've not been to e.g. London, Vientane, Savannkhet, Penang, Yangoon, etc. Not all consulates require exit tickets and not all people plans to exist via air.

Then you've not been to e.g. London, Vientane, Savannkhet, Penang, Yangoon, etc. Not all consulates require exit tickets and not all people plans to exist via air.

Definitely not the London embassy because I got my tourist visa very recently with no requirement to show air tickets.

Of course. If such things matter to the OP & other readers, they might want to research and plan accordingly, e.g. avoid the cities i mentioned.