Crazed Polish man causes chaos in Pattaya Soi 6 Bar Zone

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if it was the shock of paying and seeing meat and patatoes instead of wanting a slice of heaven

I guess so. I`ve seen some of the "newbies" proudly holding hand of the beautiful "ladies" taking them to the room and in a minutes running out like hell with the frenzy look.biggrin.png

Yes, a simple man realized he had a ladyboy i his room and went crazy, my friend made the same mistake and would not come out of his hotel room for 3 days..

The pole knew exactly who he took up to the room.................his current "GF" is a ladyboy wink.png .

The moral of the story is get rid of the LB's on Soi 6! There seem to me more and more of them. Move them all to 6/1 ghetto or,even better, to a concentration camp somwhere in Issan.....

I'm just guessing here, but I think any reference to putting anyone in a concentration camp no matter what nationality you are, is quite politically incorrect!

I would think the moral of the story here is to get rid of the euro-trash pandering about on Soi 6!

You criticise someone for being politically incorrect and then use a phrase like Euro trash, not so clever are you mate.

My sincerest apologies, you are absolutely right, the new politically correct term is "EuroRecycling"! clap2.gif

(Oooh, I reckon still pretty clever I am mate.....cheesy.gif )

This has some good ingredients: 2 men, 1 ladyboy, balcony, pepper spray, Soi 6, the BiB, the Internet

served shaken, not stirred, with a twist of lime

Don't forget to add vodka !!

I think it was one man off his rocker and two ladyboy's, his ''partner'' is a ladyboy. I think they have to be shaken a little bit,not sure about the lime.

I think what really happened was that the polish man came to Pattaya to meet a real lady and since this was his first time in Thailand he ended up with a ladyboy instead. He could not tell the difference so when the foreplay started , the polish man observed a hard stick rubbing against his jeans and he lost his mind completely. Probably a homophobic as well.

Edited by balo

I think what really happened was that the polish man came to Pattaya to meet a real lady and since this was his first time in Thailand he ended up with a ladyboy instead. He could not tell the difference so when the foreplay started , the polish man observed a hard stick rubbing against his jeans and he lost his mind completely. Probably a homophobic as well.

read post 89. As for your PC remark, what would you have done if you really had accidently taken a ladyboy to your room, said sorry and given him a big fat kiss to prove you aren't homophobic ?

For all you currency experts out there I mentioned Rouble because it will be more expensive for Russians to come to Thailand this Winter.

Looks like they will be replaced with Poles. It was a joke. facepalm.gif

Well, now you became a part of the joke...

Since one Rouble is now 40 to the dollar, less than the Baht looks like the Polish are coming.

Look out Ladyboys!

now there is a real educated poster. the Poles use the Zloty, not the Ruble. in case you weren't aware of it, the Soviet Union fell in 1991. now go back to sleep.

that could well be the case. having lived in Eastern Europe for many years, Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, etc. are extremely homophobic and most absolutely hate gay men. many are very naive about what goes on outside of Europe. i've seen Eastern Europeans make the mistake of hitting on transvestites in Barcelona and when they were ashamed, ended up fiercely beating the transvestites while fueled up on alcohol.

that could well be the case. having lived in Eastern Europe for many years, Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, etc. are extremely homophobic and most absolutely hate gay men. many are very naive about what goes on outside of Europe. i've seen Eastern Europeans make the mistake of hitting on transvestites in Barcelona and when they were ashamed, ended up fiercely beating the transvestites while fueled up on alcohol.

Oscar, please read the thread--the Polish guy has a ladyboy boyfriend/girlfriend.

and then there are people who hate ginger hair, what do you call them, gingerphobes ?? If a transvestite makes a play for you and doesn't tell you whats what, they deserve a good beating.