When it becomes Personal - Posting

David48

My bias is against posters who stalk.

I may have a difference of opinion with a poster on a topic and the next day give him "likes" because I agree with him.

On the opposite end are people with on-going feuds where they stalk a member or simply flame repeatedly.

Costas has some good posts.

To the OP, David, my bias is against posters who come up with this "if you don't like it go home", they seem to forget that the UK is far far worse than Thailand. (that's those who come from the UK) or refer to us as "guests in this country", We have to put up with the ridiculous 90 day reporting, and the hassle of getting a marriage extension, some way to treat a guest. I know I'm not the most popular poster, but it won't stop me from saying it as I see it. I will always respect another posters opinion, 99% of the time, even if I don't agree with it.

we're guests. get used to it

Guests are invited.

Is there a word for someone who just turns up at your house, drinks all the booze and then sleeps with your sister?

the invite took place when you got your visa

What sort of party is it when you have to ask for (and pay for) the invitation?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have a difference of opinion with a poster on a topic and the next day give him "likes" because I agree with him.

On the opposite end are people with on-going feuds where they stalk a member or simply flame repeatedly.

To the OP, David, my bias is against posters who come up with this "if you don't like it go home", they seem to forget that the UK is far far worse than Thailand. (that's those who come from the UK) or refer to us as "guests in this country", We have to put up with the ridiculous 90 day reporting, and the hassle of getting a marriage extension, some way to treat a guest. I know I'm not the most popular poster, but it won't stop me from saying it as I see it. I will always respect another posters opinion, 99% of the time, even if I don't agree with it.

Guests are invited.

Is there a word for someone who just turns up at your house, drinks all the booze and then sleeps with your sister?

the invite took place when you got your visa

What sort of party is it when you have to ask for (and pay for) the invitation?

http://www.nyctrip.com/Pages/Index.aspx?PageID=1444&gclid=Cj0KEQjwquOhBRCupYiu4an13scBEiQAss2XkoVBfCZB_LKE4VmcOOwnjTqtKA3PbtS1yGeZ08CMGFIaApL_8P8HAQ

I was accused of running in a clique here but I don't run with people, nor do I think MrT does

You should relax a bit and stop imagining everyone is in a clique

See this thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/744282-question-about-deleted-posts-topics/

Posts 8 and 10 were written by a woman.

Posts 12, 13, 14 and 15 were written by four brave men. Each of the four brave men insulted the woman.

Do you think these four brave men arrived at the thread by chance? They didn't. One brave man found the thread and sent PMs to the others.

It's always the same four. Always.

• Like 1

@david,

Of course we look at posters we like differently and are more likely to like what they post even if we don't one 100% agree with it. Especially if the other poster has posted a lot of stuff you do agree with or its a long time poster.

Its only normal because then that person is less a stranger so you take more care in expressing yourself.

At least that is how it works for me that is why i never ever say anything bad about you but i have to bite my tongue quite often with your posts so now i got a piece of wood (like early doctors used to use) i my mouth when reading your posts biggrin.png just joking

• Like 1

Sunny day here, that Autumnal smell is starting.

I'm going to make this a personal attack on you PC.

I love you. You sexy little kitty Kat wink.png

It's now almost 5 in the morning, a bit chilly. I stuck my hand out of the window. No rain.

And i lurve everyone... especially those twins, just want to gobble them up.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

I was accused of running in a clique here but I don't run with people, nor do I think MrT does

See this thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/744282-question-about-deleted-posts-topics/

Posts 12, 13, 14 and 15 were written by four brave men. Each of the four brave men insulted the woman.

Do you think these four brave men arrived at the thread by chance? They didn't. One brave man found the thread and sent PMs to the others.

why would they need help to find the thread? its listed on the forum list.

• Like 2

Guests are invited.

Brother in Law.

• Like 2

Since your accusing and quoting me, I shall respond.

1. Two of those brave men you refer to, I've never pm'ed, one I have. I'm the 4th guy.

2. What's the point about raising gender ?

I can tell you for several months, up until a few days ago my PM was turned off.

Several here will confirm that for u if u like.

Please accept you are wrong and run along, don't give up ur day job Sherlock

"What's the point about raising gender"

You really don't get it at all, do you?

Four brave men ganging up against a woman. How low can a man stoop.

I feel kind of sorry for David. This thread was supposed to be a defense of the clique and it's turned out to be an attack on the clique instead.

what clique?

None that I am aware, although TLT and Bradley have their own conspiracy theories.

Shall we get back to talking about shooting people?

"What's the point about raising gender"

You really don't get it at all, do you?

Four brave men ganging up against a woman. How low can a man stoop.

The poster that hates Thais and Thailand and is more than capable of dishing it out and making it gender specific. Nice try poor example.

• Like 1

Too funny, according to J Bradley, I need to check under every members avatar for a set of tits.

I post 1 or 2 times in response to something and suddenly I'm a woman beater. The only gal I've ever slapped was patsy and she begged me for it ;)

• Like 1

I feel kind of sorry for David. This thread was supposed to be a defense of the clique and it's turned out to be an attack on the clique instead.

what clique?

None that I am aware, although TLT and Bradley have their own conspiracy theories.

Shall we get back to talking about shooting people?

and what attack? lol. assault with a dead weapon more like!!

• Like 1

I don't want you to feel attacked, nor members of ur clique either, it's not the TVF way. I know comprehension isn't ur strong suit but the threads actually about playing the ball, not the man.

Perhaps your not from an English speaking background, there are schools you can attend to improve, even here in LOS.

• Like 2

Too funny, according to J Bradley, I need to check under every members avatar for a set of tits.

I post 1 or 2 times in response to something and suddenly I'm a woman beater. The only gal I've ever slapped was patsy and she begged me for it wink.png

Especially when you make that click cklik cklik noise just gets me goin,