Thai Women: A raw deal?

geronimo

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes so right but without my thai gf working how am supposed to live in the way i'm accustomed to lol.

But then women are the punter pullers not men and education levels so hard to achieve without funds therefore mans chances of getting reasonable wages pretty slim on the other hand it seems that thai men are happy just sitting around and let the ladies do for them,i wish i did that with my ex wife .biggrin.png

What you a describing happens over most of the world amongst the poor/illiterate peasant populations, you see it all over africa/south america/asia, women doing the daily grind while the men drink/gamble/sleep., and most of these women would not hesitate, to sell themselves for sex, why do you think these hard working women head to the bars of Pattaya. No decent Thai women would be there, let alone set up house with a foreign bar bum/ Don't delude yourself, it's for the money.(not that they will say that).

• Like 2

What you a describing happens over most of the world amongst the poor/illiterate peasant populations, you see it all over africa/south america/asia, women doing the daily grind while the men drink/gamble/sleep., and most of these women would not hesitate, to sell themselves for sex, why do you think these hard working women head to the bars of Pattaya. No decent Thai women would be there, let alone set up house with a foreign bar bum/ Don't delude yourself, it's for the money.(not that they will say that).

there are many middle age women that go to bar beers specifically to meent a farang to marry. dont you delude yourself

I have no problems with what people do with their lives.

i have no problems with bar girls being bar girls,

I have no problem with the men using their services,

but dont for a second expect me to give them sympathy or respect for what they do,

everyone makes their own decisions in life (well for the most part), some go down the bar girl route, some go down the office job route

You cannot get a proper job, In a factory or shop before a Thai girl turns 18, Maybe part time. And when the Thai lady's are 30/35 they are classed as old. with an abundance of females in Thailand the employers know this, Why do you think 99% of Bar girls do it, Because no future, or job prospects, and there family want money, And the family don't care how they get it.

Stop with this bar girl no choice syndrome. Plenty of jobs out there, go to one of the industrial estates e.g Amata in chon buri..

Condos can't find cleaning staff etc..

They want the easy money, they see how others have got it..or they are unemployable because of their attitude , gambling, drinking etc ..as in any country.. Opportunity is there.

• Like 2

While I agree with what the OP has to say here (I too noticed this a very long time ago).

Isn't it a bit strange that one of main demands of the the women's equality movement in the west, was the right to work and for equal pay.

Some here are saying that what is happening here in LOS vis-a-vis women doing all the work is due to women's inequality?

Discuss!!facepalm.gif

I know I've gotten lazier around the house since I've been here. I can't even finish a beer before she's got another one for me. She's actually gotten mad(sorta) when I washed my own dishes while she was out.

Had same problem with my first Thai girlfriend. She would get mad if she saw me doing any housework. It was one of the biggest reasons why I left.

Almost all the Thai wifes married to farangs I know work hard from morning to night. Mine seems to never stop. I have to keep an eye on her to see if she needs help with something as. she will never ask.

...and the same situation with my first Thai GF as well.....me coming from a Western household of 5 kids and Mum and Dad we always chipped in with any of the work that needed doing...mowing lawns, stacking firewood, housework, cooking, cleaning etc etc (learnt my life skills from my dear mum)

Whislt single and living alone when I first arrived here...I carried on with those life skills.

Time moved on...met and began living with a thai lass...... I was simply NOT ALLOWED to do anything around the house...she would nut right off at me if I even lifted the broom to sweep the floor.

I actually felt useless and guilty over this...and tried to explain to her that in Western "culture" (if that's what I can call it)......men played an active part in household duties......My explanation did not make an ounce of difference.....I was forbidden to do anything around the house relating to housework etc.

Having now been here a few years....I would totally agree with the OP.......Thai women are the backbone of this country abolutely 100%.....Thai blokes..the hardworking ones....like hens teeth....are more content to sit around on their <deleted> and do absolutely nothing.....often within 1 metre of their wives...while wifey is flat out doing stuff