Highly suspicious activity.

Seastallion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to recommend that Seastallion be reinterrogated because of holes in his story, when ND brought up the Datsun 180B. I had the SSS twin carb version back in 1980. Babe magnet - pulled the suburban Debbies like there was no tomorrow. I'd restore the beast if I could get my hands on one. Might need duct tape to,hold it together for a while, though. Good stuff that duct tape. Many uses. Many.

Yeah, the guys that had 180B's pulled more than I did with my '51 Humber Hawk in 1980.

But I pulled the quality girls and could carry 10 people to a party. The leather bench seats front and back were great in such a wide car.

BTW, there are no holes in my story. It's all unembellished truth.

As a newcomer here, how can people be interested in this trivial drivel ?

OK, lets hear your important stuff.

What many members consider important, I suggest would be outside your means of comprehension if your posts are indicative.

However we await Sysyphus.

Hmmmm, there's something familiar about your way of insult and word choices.

I wonder who your TV alter-ego is.

Y'all bored.

Nope.

You?

Me neither. In fact, I hope Stallion learns more about this and comes back here to share it.

Its a light-hearted and fun thread.

Cheers to the OP and the other guys who have posted some good natured comments.

I can't help hoping he goes to investigate and gets his undergarments devoured by a seamonster

Call me old-fashioned...

SC

Cocooned in a hollowed out, rotting log, away from the rain but oblivious to the thunder - for she has no ears - Clementina ponders her life as a snake. And her name. She hates her parents. Snakes are noble creatures, she thinks, but what of that strange species that just passed me by in my swampy neighbourhood in the darkened soi. It was attached to that naked human creature - perhaps it had jumped up and bitten it and held on. A jumping snake with only one eye. There is something wrong with the water around here.

• Like 2

Clementina mused on. "Why do I have an odd farang name when clearly I am Thai? I do hate my parents".

Her thoughts were interrupted by rythmic vibrations. She knows those vibrations; a human walking.

The half naked human had returned and the tiny little one-eyed black snake was still hanging on.

"Perhaps I should make it my dinner", she thought.

• Like 1

The Chinese 'measure' word or pronoun for trousers is also used for snakes, and small side streets, as well as noodles.

"tiao" in pinyin, if I recall correctly

I'm not sure how helpful that is in the context...

Must be confusing to figure out whether they're discussing trouser snakes or side street noodle vendors....

Items you don't usually mix up in English.

Edited by impulse

The Chinese 'measure' word or pronoun for trousers is also used for snakes, and small side streets, as well as noodles.

"tiao" in pinyin, if I recall correctly

I'm not sure how helpful that is in the context...

Must be confusing to figure out whether they're discussing trouser snakes or side street noodle vendors....

Items you don't usually mix up in English.

Speak for yourself