Missing Russian tourist found drowned in Phuket

webfact

PHUKET: Missing Russian tourist found drowned in Phuket

Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- The body of a Russian tourist who allegedly drowned on Kalim Beach on October 15 was found this morning (October 17) floating in the sea just off Paradise Beach in Patong.

Rescuers helped bring the body to shore and authorities at the scene confirmed the body belonged to Mr Pacal Mironov, 27, who had been missing for two days.

Mr Pacal was on honeymoon with his new bride when he walked into the sea after they argued. Both locals and rescuers helped to search for him.

Police questioned Mr Pacal’s wife, Tsyrenova Mironov, 25, who said they were drinking on the beach when they started arguing.

Ms Tsyrenova told police, “ I thought he just walked off and went back to our room at Patong Lodge Hotel, but when I looked up, I saw him walk into the sea. I panicked when I could only his head. I called for help but he was no where to be found.”

The victim's body was taken to Patong Hospital.

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-10-17

A man has drowned. A newly wed woman is left behind. The domestic circumstances preceding the tragedy are irrelevant. The jokes, comic attempts and juvenile comments speak volumes about the writers lack of compassion and intellect.

Absolutely no compassion for him whatsoever!!

I stand by my remark, "Death by stupidity".

Firstly, look at what he has done to his woman by sheer spite.

Secondly, there are a lot of people who are going to die. They know they are going to die and they wish they could live, yet, this idiot just chucks away the gift of life just to get back at his woman.

Hope he rots in Hell....if there is such a place..

A man has drowned. A newly wed woman is left behind. The domestic circumstances preceding the tragedy are irrelevant. The jokes, comic attempts and juvenile comments speak volumes about the writers lack of compassion and intellect.

so are you suggesting that a 27 year old man who commits a drunken suicide just to win an argument with his newly wed wife is somehow worthy of praise or a deed of intellect?

Where was this man's compassion for his parents' feelings, his extended family and friends?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Well.....I guess he made his point with his girlfriend.

Death by stupidity.

Yep!

She will never start another argument with him again. Of this I am sure!

Quite possibly, she didn't begin that one either.