I am in Love, Please help me.

Costas2008

Love your posts,glad to see you are trying your best to keep this tedious site alive.Hope they are paying you.

Thank you, but I love this site.

Haven't I told you?

George is paying me 100,000Baht for every Thread I open and 20,000Baht for every post I make.

We're in the money.........

[media]

[/medi

Man after my own heart,love the old movies.Hope you are paid in Drachma ( not sure about the spelling ) How's Zorba these days?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your posts,glad to see you are trying your best to keep this tedious site alive.Hope they are paying you.

Haven't I told you?

George is paying me 100,000Baht for every Thread I open and 20,000Baht for every post I make.

[media]

[/medi

Man after my own heart,love the old movies.Hope you are paid in Drachma ( not sure about the spelling ) How's Zorba these days?

Haven't you heard?

He died of starvation..........no money even for food nowadays in Greece.

Drachma is OK.....but we are into Euro now.

You must have been living in Thailand for a long time........................

They are certainly paying him in Drachmas

Unfortunately both Zorba and the Drachma are dead, neither one of them is circulating very welllaugh.png

• Like 1

Haven't I told you?

[media]

[/medi

Haven't you heard?

He died of starvation..........no money even for food nowadays in Greece.

Drachma is OK.....but we are into Euro now.

You must have been living in Thailand for a long time........................

Just curious,your not a love child of Phil the Greek,you know the one that lives in Buck house.You might be in line for a throne ( not a squat one ) comes complete with bum gun,by Royal Approval.

t

They are certainly paying him in Drachmas

Unfortunately both Zorba and the Drachma are dead, neither one of them is circulating very welllaugh.png

Give Costa an Ouzo and he will circulate with anyone,knowing look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't I told you?

[media][/medi

I think you mean Zuma??

Haven't I told you?

[media][/medi

I think you mean Zuma??

Help me out here Wind in the Willows,are you reffering to the Japanese restaurant in Bangkok.

Haven't I told you?

[media][/medi

I think you mean Zuma??

Please don't confuse the man Mr Toad.

He thinks I'm the love child of Phil the Greek, the one that lives in Buck house. And I might be in line for a throne ( not a squat one ) that comes complete with bum gun,by Royal Approval.

And then you are throwing in Zuma.

Don't worry Elmer, don't listen to him.

"Help me out here Wind in the Willows,are you reffering to the Japanese restaurant in Bangkok."

After that, Dearest members I'm going to bed.

The wife already started calling me to get in next to her.

To be continued tomorrow.

Have a nice sleep everybody.

"Help me out here Wind in the Willows,are you reffering to the Japanese restaurant in Bangkok."

After that, Dearest members I'm going to bed.

The wife already started calling me to get in next to her.

To be continued tomorrow.

Have a nice sleep everybody.

Goodnight costa,don't forget in the morning " Hands of c%^$@ on with socks "May your balls turn square and fester at the corners.

• Like 1

I always thought the only person you loved other than your wife was the ugly guy that looks at you every morning in the mirror.

Now, I'm the proud owner of a useless phone, that at least can take selfies.

So, I have another way to keep admiring my very hansum self.

Costa... no wonder why you have over 3,500 posts, you seems to generate post that you reply

to each an one of the feedback... I don't even get one feedback when post about my

gentile warts....tongue.png

Yes, but don't forget, I get 20,000Baht for every post I generate.

Speak to George, may be you can struck a deal with him too.

costas i have felt the same many many many times after 25yrs.with the same woman.

so what did i do.

well i found a loving,caring,loyal,honest,good looking,and there's plenty more to like.

his photo is top left under the reply.

• Like 1

Costa... no wonder why you have over 3,500 posts, you seems to generate post that you reply

to each an one of the feedback... I don't even get one feedback when post about my

Morning Costa,was only joking about your pocket billiard balls.Hope you followed the instructions as per attached.

post-209519-0-18104500-1413772660_thumb.

costas i have felt the same many many many times after 25yrs.with the same woman.

so what did i do.

well i found a loving,caring,loyal,honest,good looking,and there's plenty more to like.

I don't want a dog.........they fart too much.

I just want this gentle person, I'm in love with.

Bet you this person never farts.........

"But Im in the process of preparing a lengthy love speech which will be accompanied by a bunch of white lilies and a full set of (Xanadu & The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert)"

Poor person. H/she should be warned: Φοβοῦ τοὺς Δαναοὺς καὶ δῶρα φέροντας/Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes or as a nod to the "English Language forum" Fear the Greeks bearing gifts. Is there a horse involved?

Edited by laolover88

Morning Costa,was only joking about your pocket billiard balls.Hope you followed the instructions as per attached.

Elmer, stop playing with my balls.

It's not for you........only for the person I love.wub.png

So you going to walk in there with all your shit, flowers, money, sweet talk ,, break up her relationship then dump her after your fed up with her ,, a couple of weeks or so,..plenty of single woman you don't need to be chasing married woman,,, watch you don't end up the head on the stick yourself.. its what you deserve ,,,

so what did i do.

I don't want a dog.........they fart too much.

I just want this gentle person, I'm in love with.

Bet you this person never farts.........

yes some do fart,

but they never complain about you getting drunk.

their family never visit.

and if they leave,they dont take half your f---ing stuff.

• Like 1

"But Im in the process of preparing a lengthy love speech which will be accompanied by a bunch of white lilies and a full set of (Xanadu & The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert)"

Poor person. H/she should be warned: Φοβοῦ τοὺς Δαναοὺς καὶ δῶρα φέροντας/Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes or as a nod to the "English Language forum" Fear the Greeks bearing gifts. Is there a horse involved?

Laolover, there is no horse involved.

Two is a company three's a crowd.

Anyway, doesn't fit in the bed.