Drip irrigation supplies...

papa al

Homepro in Pattaya Klang has some drip irrigation supplies - far end of the store, towards the right hand side.

Homepro has an online shopping service :-

http://www.directtoshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&urlLangId=&beginIndex=0&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=11168&pageView=grid&langId=-1&catalogId=10051

which I have never tried, so can't vouch for - but it gives you some indication of products and prices (e.g.- 100m of micro hose at 690 THB).

• Like 1

I have seen a store on the east side of sukhumvit, I think it is just after the south Pattaya junction as you go southwards (possibility that it is after thepprasit junction, I am unsure now). It has a big sign that says "rainbird" which is a brand of sprinklers.

• Like 1

Another real good shop is off of 3rd road near TOT on Pattaya Klang (from the beach side hang a left from Sukimvette hang a right) about 1 block or so down there is a krungsakorn bank (gold colors) next door there is an irrigation shop that has more selection & better prices than Home Pro & I think also better grade parts(some of the items) If you really need a lot Global home in Rayong has a ton. We had to do 2&1/2 acres so we found these shops to be the best. There is also a rainbird outlet on Sukimvette towards soi Khoa Talo.

• Like 2