Manchester City

mrbojangles

1 hour ago, petermik said:

BJ

I,m glad you have put these up as it can be plainly seen what a misaligned player Felaini is,the first two pics clearly show his eyes are on the ball so-no foul is committed -in the third one however Huth,s clearly yanked at his hair in the first place bringing about  a perfectly normal and natural reaction-what would you have done in the same situation?

Retrospective action WAS taken in the Huth incident as both got a 3 game ban at the end of last season.

Now then BoJ come on admit it,you have cocked up on this one :clap2:

Stand corrected on the Huth one. They both did indeed get a 3 match ban. Confirming he is a dirty git.

As for the Zabba one, the picture just shows the elbow but he knew exactly where he was throwing it.

From the Daily Mail:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2590183/Marouane-Fellaini-claims-Pablo-Zabaleta-walked-elbow.html#ixzz4IoTMPk00

Fellaini unrepentant and claims Zabaleta 'ran into my elbow' during derby collision

Marouane Fellaini has described his forearm smash on Pablo Zabaleta as an accident and claimed it was jaw to elbow :D, rather than the other way round.

Fellaini caused uproar in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford when he swung an elbow into the side of Zabaleta's face and flattened the City right-back.

After seeing referee Michael Oliver settle for a booking, despairing Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness said 'what do you have to do to get a red card these days?' while even former United midfielder Paul Scholes admitted Fellaini had given Zabaleta 'a proper bang.'

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^^^Three of our kids played Wednesday. I expect to see them and others feature in the domestic cups mainly as Pep, unlike Pellegrini, has clearly taken a fancy to some of our kids.

Noticed ManUs famed academy players are getting less of a look in under Maureen. ..no surprise there eh.

He scored the winner at the weekend! 

And Linngard has been injured after scoring at Wembley

What more do you want?

^^^Three of our kids played Wednesday. I expect to see them and others feature in the domestic cups mainly as Pep, unlike Pellegrini, has clearly taken a fancy to some of our kids.

Noticed ManUs famed academy players are getting less of a look in under Maureen. ..no surprise there eh.

Token gestures. Its still the same old same old city squandering millions and not bringing kids into the prem.
  • Like 1

Was impressed with Nasri's cameo on the weekend. He looked fitter, faster and up for it. One thing about Nasri, there are few who keep possession of the ball as well. If Pep can get him to buckle down, Sami could get his mojo back last seen a few seasons ago. Part of our demise last season was the injuries to our creators - Silva, KdB and Nasri - and the fact we rarely were able to play any 2 in a game. Could be worth retaining him if he fancies it.

"Token gestures. Its still the same old same old city squandering millions and not bringing kids into the prem."

Isn't the point I was making that ManU are squandering millions and not bringing kids into the prem now.

It'll be interesting to see how many kids the top teams - and yes rijit Spurs are included in my definition - this season. The better quality players the club has, the fewer opportunities for that club's kids (obviously).

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

That's not an elbow Wilai. It was just a typical strikers challenge :D

Seriously though, come on you have had to go back 3 and half years to find another incident from Sergio.

No.Just a better pic than the Noble stamp (Oct 2014):D

13 hours ago, petermik said:

BB

Maybe a "strange one" to you but a shrewd move by Joe......look at it from his point of view.....if Pep doesn,t come up with the gongs this season he will be dumped :( and Joe can return with a smile on his face :thumbsup:

Stevie (slob) Bruce is on standby

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I don't get Hart's move to Torino. Reading it was ex-City Lombardo who's persuaded him to go over there. Good luck Joe (and enjoy the bus man's)!

Maybe you should try reading as well as writing........;)

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Bytyqi becomes the ninth City player to head out on loan to Holland this summer. A number of the clubs youngsters are spread out among the Dutch first and second divisions. Four of which are at NAC Breda and a further three at FC Twente.

Absolutely rivetting information,what the hell as it got to do with the EPL :whistling:

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

PSV Eindhoven: Oleksandr Zinchenko

FC Twente: Enes Ünal, Bersant Celina, Yaw Yeboah

Go Ahead Eagles: Sinan Bytyqi

NAC Breda: Brandon Barker, Ashley Smith-Brown, David Faupala, Thomas Agyepong

Proper Manchester names there then ....so all that regeneration money at the wastelands and they still dont have any local lads,shame on you.

Crompton

Kidd

Stiles

Byrne

Scanlon

Viollet

McGuiness

Brennan

Grimshaw

Barnes..Peter

Brown

Butt

Higginbotham

Wallwork

Simpson

Wellbeck

Pugh

Webber

Blackett

Borthwick-Jackson

Morrison

Thorpe

Cole

Rashford :D

Just a few for you

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 1

Many of them are from Welsh, Irish and even French ancestry. Grimshaw, Higginbotham, Crompton are probably Manchester or Lancashire.

Can't believe how low United have gone where they now resort to being Name-ist to try and get one over on City. I remember when you simply got one over on us by winning medals. How times have changed eh :D

Oh BTW. United have been buying youngsters from all over the place for donkey's years and claiming them as academy players.

We've now seen Peps 5 games and have an idea of his team from those available. Bravo, Sane, Gundogan and hopefully Kompany maybe all available after the break. Jesus to arrive after Christmas boom tish.

The M.E.N. writers had ago at selecting our best team as follows:

Stuart Brennan

MY BEST CITY XI (4-1-4-1): 
Bravo,
Sagna, Stones, Kompany, Clichy;
Fernandinho;
De Bruyne, Silva, Gundogan, Sterling;
Aguero

Simon Bajkowski

Bravo,
Sagna, Stones, Kompany, Fernandinho;
Gundogan;
Sane, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling; Aguero
[Fernandinho LB! Disagree with Sterling on his weaker leftside where Nolito is better]

Rob Pollard

Bravo,
Fernandinho, Kompany, Stones, Clichy;
Gundogan;
Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Nolito;
Aguero

Think I'd go with:

Bravo,
Zaba, Kompany, Stones, Clichy;
Gundogan, Fernandinho;
Sterling, Silva (De Bruyne) Nolito;
Aguero

Think if Fernandinho can fill the RB spot he will and Gundogan will be the holding role with Fernandinho and Clichy as backs dropping in beside, but right now I'd use Zaba. Sterling has been too good to replace. Somebody would have to drop out for Gundogan-Fernandinho so right now based on form of the front 5 it would have to be KdB.

Bladdy difficult selections!

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 10:39 PM, rijit said:

^^ dont like to say it england no 1 ect ect the last i heard he wasnt even going to get on the bench at city and given the club wernt going to sub his wages ie you want him you pay the lot and your lot a lot means a LOT!!! it looks and sounds like it was the only deal on the table and he had little option but to take it. A couple years in a foriegn lge, learn a language, cant remember thinking he was particulary bright in fact exactly the opposite but even so at his age learning italian shouldnt be 2 dificult and overall imo the expierence will do him good.

Agreed. Wilshere could benefit as well.