Manchester City

mrbojangles

Bo i get the feel you are taking this as aman city bashing opp, I dont really see it thast way, But saying that I dont get what you want, on one hand you want tevez treated the same way as Man utd treated scholes, bo he was let of with a reprimand, and if treated the same way as scholes, which u say you want, that could well mean him playing on for man city, yet on the other hand you say you just want tevez out? but If the first scenario happens, and the club backs the 30 illion pounds they stand to lose if tevez gets his way, ie he will get his 20 ish mil transfer, I ask again will they lose the manager? And smokey, i agree cant but help having that sneaking suspicion that under pressure mancini's man management skills could lack somewhat.

Bo i get the feel you are taking this as aman city bashing opp, I dont really see it thast way, But saying that I dont get what you want, on one hand you want tevez treated the same way as Man utd treated scholes, bo he was let of with a reprimand, and if treated the same way as scholes, which u say you want, that could well mean him playing on for man city, yet on the other hand you say you just want tevez out? but If the first scenario happens, and the club backs the 30 illion pounds they stand to lose if tevez gets his way, ie he will get his 20 ish mil transfer, I ask again will they lose the manager? And smokey, i agree cant but help having that sneaking suspicion that under pressure mancini's man management skills could lack somewhat.

There is no one hand and another one hand rij. I want Tevez out. End of. I don't want him treated the same way as Scholes.

What I can't abide is supporters coming in this thread and bashing one of our players when one of their own did exactly the same thing but cos he was a red, it's ok. I'm just against double standards.

You don't have to go to work though do you Mr B Just tell your boss your heads not right today so you are not working and if he doesn't like it he can stick it. Stay on the forum for the day.

If I tried that I'd be on an exit only visa Carms. and if someone who worked for me tried that, he would be too. Just like Tevez will be. :D

You don't have to go to work though do you Mr B Just tell your boss your heads not right today so you are not working and if he doesn't like it he can stick it. Stay on the forum for the day.

If I tried that I'd be on an exit only visa Carms. and if someone who worked for me tried that, he would be too. Just like Tevez will be. :D

Yer a big bully so yer are...

Edit: <hic>

Edited by smokie36

Get real Bojo they where totally different scenarios,

1.Scholes informed Fergie at Stockport station,not with 30 minutes to go on the bench.

2.He said he was sorry the next day and expected the sack he fessed up that he was wrong.

3.Nobody new about it at the time because it was kept in club by good management.

Just to make you feel better it could of happened at United with him... it is not anything against City but the players attitude and his defiance even after the game the next day when he was ill advised by his agent everything about Tevez stinks and lets hope that the manager gets the backing he deserves from the arabs now.

I hope we will see city this week sack him for breach of contract and then sue him for this also,they seem to have everyone on there side now to do this including FIFA,what they need is the players taht where sat next to him on the bench to come up with some evidence against him and then the toe rag can do one back to his lovely kids back in Argentina and sit on the vast pot of gold his five seasons in the premier league have got him.......fuc_k him.

As to double standards wait until super Mario flares up again and we will see what your thoughts are then,the guys mentally challenged and in my opinion is your next problem ;) good result yesterday though and you are still with us at the top.

If you say so Red but I think you are in denial.

As to double standards wait until super Mario flares up again and we will see what your thoughts are then,the guys mentally challenged and in my opinion is your next problem ;)

Yeah. His behaviour reminds me of a younger Wayne Rooney ;)

As to double standards wait until super Mario flares up again and we will see what your thoughts are then,the guys mentally challenged and in my opinion is your next problem ;)

He certainly flared up yesterday did super Mario. That was class the way he executed that goal.

Interesting he scored with his boot because i doubt if Tevez was playing he could have jumped high enough to head it!!

He certainly flared up yesterday did super Mario. That was class the way he executed that goal.

Interesting he scored with his boot because i doubt if Tevez was playing he could have jumped high enough to head it!!

Mario played well yesterday. That goal was class and he was unlucky not to have an hat trick.

Exactly mate he needs a good manager,a father figure even! wink.gif

Mario played well yesterday. That goal was class and he was unlucky not to have an hat trick.

Like this one? biggrin.gif

eufz4h-650x870.jpg

Bo Arguably,this was the biggest game in the clubs history, and your team were in the shit, and your highest paid? last seasons leading goal scorer and captain gets asked to go on and he refuses!! there is the world of difference between that and what mr red has described, its like comparing the goal of the season to a scrappy own goal, sure they are both goals, but really they cant be talked about in the same sentence it's not like for like. And just an after thought is why didnt Mancini do what ferguson did and keep it in house, after all he knows the score and i'm 100% sure he realized what a can of worms he was opening what i suspect is that this is not the first issue that Mancini has had from tevez but the 'straw that broke the camels back'. And Balloteli,is gonna be some player, great performance from him yesterday, thought his movement was top draw and as the m od com boys pointed out he seems to have started to get a handle on his 'petulance'. bac to tevez What i would luv to see is man city let teves to rot in the reserves more likely they will sack the fuc_ker and sue him for contract and transfer fee losses,like chelsea did v the coke sniffing Romanov boy, diont know if its in appeal but I do believe they won quite a substantial amount of wedge.

I'd love one of those hats, they're great! However, not really condusive to the Samui climate....

You could use it for something i am sure wink.gif maybe like him a cock holder.

OK. Mario may be guilty of wearing stupid hats but he's no theif ;)

Come on then Red. Give us another lame excuse as to why wearing a stupid hat is worse than stealing Doughnuts. :D

I'd love one of those hats, they're great! However, not really condusive to the Samui climate....

Come on then Red. Give us another lame excuse as to why wearing a stupid hat is worse than stealing Doughnuts. :D

You obviously never saw the queues when Krispy K opened in Bangers did you biggrin.gif perfectly understandable behavior.

You obviously never saw the queues when Krispy K opened in Bangers did you biggrin.gif perfectly understandable behavior.

:D I'll give you that one.

:D I'll give you that one.

Haha you cheapskates....smokie sent his servant to buy a tray from them...and then let the minions enjoy their feast.wink.gif

I could have sent carmine but that greedy bugger would have eaten them while waiting for the train! biggrin.gif

City seem to be dragging there feet a little now which almost certainly mean there will be a press conference about "the misunderstanding" whistling.gif very sad for football and all the City fans who know what a numpty Tevez is!

Carlos Tevez was mistranslated in an interview that contributed to him being suspended by Manchester City, says his advisor Kia Joorabchian.

The Argentine striker was banned for two weeks after allegedly refusing to come on as a substitute in City's 2-0 defeat at Bayern Munich.

After the match a club translator quoted Tevez as saying: "I didn't feel right to play so I didn't."

But Joorabchian insists "the interpretation was incorrect."

Continue reading the main sto

He reiterated that Tevez refused only to warm up and added: "He feels he has been judged and condemned before the case has really been looked in to."

Tevez met City officials on Monday as part of an investigation into the incident before flying to Buenos Aires.

He is expected back at training next Wednesday, 12 October.

The 27-year-old blamed "confusion on the bench" for the "misunderstanding" in Germany and felt there was no reason why he should apologise to City manager Roberto Mancini.

Speaking at the Leaders in Football conference, Joorabchian suggested language problems might have been to blame in the post-match interview.

"Carlos does speak English but his English his not good enough to host a full-blown interview," stated the Iranian-born businessman.

Continue reading the main"I listened to the questions in English and the interpretations in Spanish. Both questions were interpreted incorrectly and both answers of Carlos were then misinterpreted."

Tevez was signed by then City manager Mark Hughes in the summer of 2009 and has since scored 53 goals in 91 appearances.

In May, he captained the club to the FA Cup with a 1-0 victory over Stoke in the final at Wembley, their first major trophy in 35 years.

However, he has also twice asked for a transfer away from Eastlands and looked set to get his wish before a proposed £40m move to Brazilian side Corinthians fell through.

He has made five appearances for City this season but only two starts and is yet to score.

Hughes - who is also represented by Joorabchian - struggles to see a way for Tevez to return to the City side.

Hughes told BBC Sport: "I think it would be very, very difficult [for Tevez to return].

"The assumption is that Carlos refused to come on to the field of play. Let's hope it is [clarified in the next few days] - one way or the other - because it's damaging to Man City, to their manager and to Carlos Tevez.

"A lot of things were said but there are not too many options [for him] if things are proved to be correct.

"It's a shame because we don't want top players to leave the Premier League, but if it's borne out that the things suggested are correct, it will be very hard to see any other outcome."

However Joorabchian believes Tevez has always acted professionally and is keen to play football.

Continue reading the main "You can criticise Carlos for anything but one thing you can't criticise him for is his commitment when he's on the pitch and you can never criticise him for wanting to play," Joorabchian added.

"There have been several times at Manchester City throughout his two-year career where he is taking injections, playing with swollen ankles, where he has played in situations when maybe even doctors have told him not to play.

"My opinion is that Carlos throughout his career has been one that fights to play. If there is any issues it's because he's always so eager to play.

"You have to remember Carlos joined Manchester City when he had an official offer from Real Madrid and Manchester United on the table.

"He was one of the first players to join Manchester City's new vision. It's a great vision and Carlos was brought in to help start that vision.

"So he feels very differently towards the club, he has a very intense feeling."

City seem to be dragging there feet a little now which almost certainly mean there will be a press conference about "the misunderstanding"

Not really dragging Red. These guys have Unions, Contracts and all sorts of legal complications. Just like in any business, you can't just sack anyone without going through a disciplinary process first. If you did, you be chewed up for ass paper in a tribunal.

I know it seems longer but it's only been just over a week since the incident. Not long in a disciplinary process, even if it was for gross misconduct.

I just hope for Mancini's sake(and football)they don't fall for the agents drivel.

It would indeed be a tricky situation for Mancini if it was found out to be a misunderstanding ;)

Maybe the post match interview was subject t0 misunderstandings but I still can't see how there can be a misunderstanding of body language between manager and warmed-up player on the bench. Presumably Mancini made some kind of gesture to trog to get up and out onto the field.

What did trog think he was indicating - perhaps "get up trog you useless Argie ar$e and go get Krispy Kremes in for the lads?"

I just hope for Mancini's sake(and football)they don't fall for the agents drivel.

It would indeed be a tricky situation for Mancini if it was found out to be a misunderstanding ;)

Its a truely pathetic arguement that one is. Is he really trying to make us believe it? Well yes! which tells me he thinks your average joe that watches football is an idiot.

Actually, its his agent that thinks we are idiots. I doubt Tevez cares remotely what anyone thinks. He's just a petulant jumped up tool.

Happily though, i hear he's back in Italy with his family he misses sooooo much so can we presume he won't be getting lonely and have to go out shagging prostitutes?

Yep and then what,surely the owners would not risk the position to challenge for the title on a spat between him and Tevez someone will have to give won't they?

It is a massive test of power for Mancini and if he gets through it with the owners backing it would be very beneficial to the team in the future.

Surely there must be only one outcome in all this? smile.gif shouldn't there be! ermm.gif

Yep and then what,surely the owners would not risk the position to challenge for the title on a spat between him and Tevez someone will have to give won't they?

It is a massive test of power for Mancini and if he gets through it with the owners backing it would be very beneficial to the team in the future.

Surely there must be only one outcome in all this? smile.gif shouldn't there be! ermm.gif

They have to back the coach and i can see no concievable way that they won't. Backing Mancini's a given. I just hope they give Carlos a really hard ride.

Edited by carmine

Happily though, i hear he's back in Italy with his family he misses sooooo much so can we presume he won't be getting lonely and have to go out shagging prostitutes?

If he's in Italy he must be looking for prostitutes. However, I believe he is really in Argentina :D

If he's in Italy he must be looking for prostitutes. However, I believe he is really in Argentina :D

Why did i say Italy?:unsure: I think its the prostitutes, Argentine footballers like Diego M, Napoli link an all that. They love a prostitute :o