Manchester City

mrbojangles

Nasri and Clichy not going to Brazil. My heart goes out to them smile.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Is that because you are bitter about them leaving your lot in order to win trophies and achieve something?rolleyes.gif

Either way, I can guarantee that Nasri will have a far bigger impact watching the World Cup on his TV, than that lazy clown Ozil willlaugh.png

Is that because you are bitter about them leaving your lot in order to win trophies and achieve something?rolleyes.gif

Either way, I can guarantee that Nasri will have a far bigger impact watching the World Cup on his TV, than that lazy clown Ozil willlaugh.png

Nasri "leaving in order to win trophies"....pishing my sides....Clichy yeah he went to City to enjoy playing 5 minutes every month, he must be savoring those memorable moments he contributed to the cause smile.png

Edited by Tywais
Fixed quote

Clichy yeah he went to City to enjoy playing 5 minutes every month, he must be savoring those memorable moments he contributed to the cause smile.png

24 League appearances from 38 games is a tad more playing time than you thought BB

Clichy yeah he went to City to enjoy playing 5 minutes every month, he must be savoring those memorable moments he contributed to the cause smile.png

24 League appearances from 38 games is a tad more playing time than you thought BB

How many starts?

Nasri "leaving in order to win trophies"....pishing my sides....

And Nasri has won a lot more than if he'd have stayed at Arsenal. Or even worse, gone to Liverpool biggrin.png

This I cannot deny, but I remember his wages being less than 100k and city offered 220k. Like you I am familiar with the cultural traits of Naris heritage. Trophies my arse ;)

And Nasri has won a lot more than if he'd have stayed at Arsenal. Or even worse, gone to Liverpool biggrin.png

This I cannot deny, but I remember his wages being less than 100k and city offered 220k. Like you I am familiar with the cultural traits of Naris heritage. Trophies my arse wink.png

Like Lescott said.............."2 League titles, League Cup, F.A Cup and Community Shield...... not bad for a money grabber"

This I cannot deny, but I remember his wages being less than 100k and city offered 220k. Like you I am familiar with the cultural traits of Naris heritage. Trophies my arse wink.png

His wages were less than 100k and City offered 220k. My, that was a difficult negotiation.

I'm not looking to have a pop here but thats just obscene. Its not like he's that good. Do the City board truly believe their club is that unattractive that they have to thrown such ludicrous financial packages to slightly above average players? Not looking to throw one in here but thats how it strikes me.

Do the City board truly believe their club is that unattractive that they have to thrown such ludicrous financial packages to slightly above average players?

No.

But at first they knowingly did have to pay over the odds to attract players. We hadn't won anything for years and weren't in the Champs League. There was nothing really to attract players who would otherwise be playing in the Champs League.

man United will find they will probably pay over the odd's as well this year. Oh they have already with Mata. biggrin.png

Do the City board truly believe their club is that unattractive that they have to thrown such ludicrous financial packages to slightly above average players?

No.

But at first they knowingly did have to pay over the odds to attract players. We hadn't won anything for years and weren't in the Champs League. There was nothing really to attract players who would otherwise be playing in the Champs League.

man United will find they will probably pay over the odd's as well this year. Oh they have already with Mata. biggrin.png

They also paid about 25m over the odds for The Lampshade.

• Like 2

Generally speaking, an expensive bench warmer and the France manager knows it now too wink.png

nasri can't keep his mouth shut. not a popular lad with france fans at all and deschamps has acknowledged this and done what is right for the france squad.

cabaye, matuidi and pogba is a good midfield. possibly ribery, giround and benzema ahead of them. griezmann is a good player too. france will manage without nasri.

Two City players that won't tear up a knee in Brazil. Good news, though Nasri's gf didn't think so.

Like Lescott said.............."2 League titles, League Cup, F.A Cup and Community Shield...... not bad for a money grabber"

And 0 World Cups.

And 0 World Cups.

What's that got to do with the price of Fish? He plays for City and the reference to "money grabber" is his salary at City, nothing to do with the national team.

How many of your current side have won a scratch card, never mind a Cup with Arsenal !!

Although I am aware that could shortly change smile.png

What's that got to do with the price of Fish? He plays for City and the reference to "money grabber" is his salary at City, nothing to do with the national team.

How many of your current side have won a scratch card, never mind a Cup with Arsenal !!

Although I am aware that could shortly change smile.png

Yup and I'm sort of glad it's not on until 11pm, won't need to sit up and watch it.

Bladdy ridiculous for the Hull supporters that have to slog it home from 7pm on wards!

FA need shooting!

^^ Shows Man City wages do not reflect true worth m'lud.

Mind you he contributed to our new stadium and Piers Morgan hates him so I have to have some sympathy for the midget johnny no mates :)

Edited by Chicog

^^ Shows Man City wages do not reflect true worth m'lud.

Mind you he contributed to our new stadium and Piers Morgan hates him so I have to have some sympathy for the midget johnny no mates smile.png

In his defence, I think he just prefers the weather ooop north. smile.png They moan too much in the South about a bit of cold weather, although with the amount of Eastern block people in the captial at the moment I find that a bit confusing.

City fined €60 million and CL squad limited to 21 for next season, for breaking FFP regs.

Thoughts lads...?

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

City fined €60 million and CL squad limited to 21 for next season, for breaking FFP regs.

Thoughts lads...?

I still stand by what I said a couple of weeks ago and I'd be happy for City to tell em to eff off and we won't bother entering this year.

Thoughts lads...?

I still stand by what I said a couple of weeks ago and I'd be happy for City to tell em to eff off and we won't bother entering this year.

Wow.... Strong words old mate, seeing as you could very well be in with a chance of winning it next year, that is very powerful indeed.

There is the argument that you knew the rules though..?

There is also the argument that €69million is a drop in the ocean to your owners too.....!

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app