Manchester City

mrbojangles

40 mil and rising http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/17/manchester-city-increased-offer-raheem-sterling-liverpool

dont look like your gonna bac off, what the cut off point? 45? reckon liverpool would be foolish to turn that down?.

Anything over 30m they'd be foolish to turn down.

Is that inclusive on British blood inflation? If LFC are to sell, City are definitely going to get their pockets emptied. Fortunately you have trousers with infinite pockets.

Liverpool want too much money for Sterling and Wilshere doesn't want to leave Arsenal (and I doubt Wenger wants rid of him). So I wish City would focus elsewhere. This public chasing of overpriced Sterling and redneck clod Wilshere is annoying.

• Like 2

Liverpool want too much money for Sterling and Wilshere doesn't want to leave Arsenal (and I doubt Wenger wants rid of him). So I wish City would focus elsewhere. This public chasing of overpriced Sterling and redneck clod Wilshere is annoying.

If LFC get 45M+ I think that would be excellent business for LFC and there is every chance City will get their money's worth. The British quota and new TV money add a substantial amount to the fee.

In saying that I wouldn't buy him for that :D

If LFC get 45M+ I think that would be excellent business for LFC and there is every chance City will get their money's worth. The British quota and new TV money add a substantial amount to the fee.

In saying that I wouldn't buy him for that biggrin.png

You also have to factor in the cost of nitrous oxide canisters ! Got to keep 'em happy !whistling.gif

• Like 1

In saying that I wouldn't buy him for that :D

If LFC get 30M+ I think that would be excellent business for LFC.

[Not keen on your new pic, Bob]

I always get the impression that when we're after a player it's all over the papers everyday, but when chelsea chase a player they seem to have completed the deal before its publicised; could be wrong.

• Like 1

I always get the impression that when we're after a player it's all over the papers everyday, but when chelsea chase a player they seem to have completed the deal before its publicised; could be wrong.

Spot on. I hate to give Chelsea credit for anything but their under the radar approach works well for them. I'd be tickled pink if City were more like that.

Spot on. I hate to give Chelsea credit for anything but their under the radar approach works well for them. I'd be tickled pink if City were more like that.

Speaking of pink, do we still have The Pink on Saturdays?

Speaking of pink, do we still have The Pink on Saturdays?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2000/aug/15/newsstory.sport3

• Like 1

No Aguero tonight in Argentina's 1-0 win over Jamaica. Demi played 90 as did Zabs. Zabs picked up a yellow late and will miss the next match.

It was like a heavyweight boxing match where the champ throws nothing but jabs. Bored to tears.

Former England and QPR forward Stan Bowles has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.Bowles, 66, played more than 560 professional games in English football, and was capped five times by England.He played over 300 games for QPR and was voted their greatest ever player."We would be grateful for anyone who comes in contact with our father to show some understanding of his condition," read a statement on his official Facebook page.

Former England and QPR forward Stan Bowles has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.Bowles, 66, played more than 560 professional games in English football, and was capped five times by England.He played over 300 games for QPR and was voted their greatest ever player."We would be grateful for anyone who comes in contact with our father to show some understanding of his condition," read a statement on his official Facebook page.

That's sad, he really was one of footballs entertainers.

The coded message is a bit strange though.

Does that mean they don't trust him going out getting pissed or something?

Are City really prepared to pay nearly 90m for Sterling and the midget?

Please say no ! $30-35mil tops for Sterling, and Wilshere can stay where he is.facepalm.gif

6/7 man of the match awards for England and you say you're after English players?

No problem, he ain't going anywhere anyway.

You could probably get Song, he's ex-Arsenal and cheap.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

Please say no ! $30-35mil tops for Sterling, and Wilshere can stay where he is.facepalm.gif

6/7 man of the match awards for England and you say you're after English players?

biggrin.png

I'd take Song for a song.thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png

I'd take Song for a song.thumbsup.gif

Hopefully we have a sell-on clause.

w00t.gif

Opponents of UEFA's financial fair play (FFP) rules are claiming an initial victory against the regulations after a court ruling.A court in Brussels has referred a case submitted by several claimants to the European Court of Justice and imposed an interim measure blocking UEFA from activating phase two of its rules to cut the deficit clubs are permitted from 45 million to 30m.

Opponents of UEFA's financial fair play (FFP) rules are claiming an initial victory against the regulations after a court ruling.A court in Brussels has referred a case submitted by several claimants to the European Court of Justice and imposed an interim measure blocking UEFA from activating phase two of its rules to cut the deficit clubs are permitted from 45 million to 30m.

Would you still be opposed to it if you had to pay your own way?

An emphatic yes.. As discussed many times on here, it's designed to stop anyone else joining the top table.

An emphatic yes.. As discussed many times on here, it's designed to stop anyone else joining the top table.

The fact Chicog asked that confirms my belief that he doesn't read and/or understand what people poster on here, either that or he thought maybe we've all changed our minds on FFP. Unbelievable!

The fact Chicog asked that confirms my belief that he doesn't read and/or understand what people poster on here, either that or he thought maybe we've all changed our minds on FFP. Unbelievable!

I somehow doubt i'm the only one bored shitless with this FFP pissing contest!

• Like 2