Manchester City

mrbojangles

How good was that, can we play you every week.

How good was Silva? Magic!

Truly brilliant performance from Silva. Kicked all game and never slowed down. If Bony and Sterling can start fitting in what an attack we will have.

Someone remind me again why we need De Bakery ? Though I guess if Silva were to get injured he would be a nice replacement...albeit an expensive one.

And yes, Navas still can't cross the ball.

Sorry to pop your bubble, but Pulis handed you the game before a ball was kicked.

Two up front against city rather than packing the midfield you are in for a hiding against city.

Sorry to pop your bubble, but Pulis handed you the game before a ball was kicked.

Two up front against city rather than packing the midfield you are in for a hiding against city.

My bubble is fine nev. You can only beat what is put in front of you. They were the home team and played what system they thought would work. Saying after the match that the system played was wrong just doesn't wash in my book. We might have battered them 0-6 if they had played a different system, we'll never know.

My bubble is fine nev. You can only beat what is put in front of you. They were the home team and played what system they thought would work. Saying after the match that the system played was wrong just doesn't wash in my book. We might have battered them 0-6 if they had played a different system, we'll never know.

Agree, but even the commentators mentioned before the game that 442 against city was not going to work and even pulis said after the game he got his tactics wrong, and yes maybe setting up packing the midfield might of ended 6-0.

silva plays the game more slowly than most, like some matrix-version of football where everything around him is happening in stop-motion. all my favourite players have done it, they play with an extra breath, an extra thought and at least one extra touch more than the average guy. they're not afraid of being in possession of the ball and waiting rather than rushing it. it's always a joy to watch.

Very nice Stevie. Keats would approve.

Truly brilliant performance from Silva. Kicked all game and never slowed down. If Bony and Sterling can start fitting in what an attack we will have.

Someone remind me again why we need De Bakery ? Though I guess if Silva were to get injured he would be a nice replacement...albeit an expensive one.

Because he is an upgrade on both Nasri and Navas.

I believe he is a perfect player for City and the type of football we play.

• Like 1

You have to spend £50m is why....we demand it lol

Once again I hope you are right Jack ! wai.gif

Once again I hope you are right Jack ! wai.gif

I have seen this kid play many times, never seen him have a bad game. He is a great deliverer of the ball and I just know he will link up well with the likes of Silva and Sterling. Marriage made in heaven mate.

ANd if we are scoring 3 or 4 goals a game, who gives a sh!t about our defence!!laugh.pnglaugh.png

• Like 1

Looking forward to tonights game. Hope Mourinho doesn't park the bus and it should be a good un. We haven't got a particularly good record against Chelsea and in particular Pelle against Mourinho, so hope we can correct that a bit. 10pm kick off, so I'll try and stay off the ale for as long as possible, coupled with having to do a 5 hour drive up to the boonies tomorrow.

Fingers crossed Aguero is match fit. I think we are just without Delph, Fernando and Clichy will have a fitness test for his ankle.

Chelsea look to be without Oscar and Courtois but Costa is probably going to be in.

Looking forward to tonights game. Hope Mourinho doesn't park the bus and it should be a good un. but Costa is probably going to be in.

it will be the same starting line up as the corresponding fixture last season,except zouma for ramires(maybe) u seem to be a bit nervous??

particular with the governor starting, and the mighty mous tactics,beware the great E/S thinks the special one has a ace up his sleeve to arvo, motovationbiggrin.png

as i posted on c/sea thread, may the best team winsmile.png