Manchester City

mrbojangles

Looking forward to tonights game. Hope Mourinho doesn't park the bus and it should be a good un. but Costa is probably going to be in.

it will be the same starting line up as the corresponding fixture last season,except zouma for ramires(maybe) u seem to be a bit nervous??

I'm always nervous before a big match. Being City fans, we have been through so many lows over the decades we never get above our station or get cocky and are still grateful for every win. We leave the arrogance to the RAGs. wink.png

• Like 1

I don't know what happened in the the 3 months, but this City team look revived. Players like Kompany and Toure I thought had lost their mojo. Fernandinho, i've not seen him play that well ever.

Is this your alt account mrboj? :P

• Like 1

I don't know what happened in the the 3 months, but this City team look revived. Players like Kompany and Toure I thought had lost their mojo. Fernandinho, i've not seen him play that well ever.

Kompany had a bad year last year. But class never goes away, unless your name is Torrestongue.png .

2 goals, 2 clean sheets. Costas in his pocket. I have had unwavering confidence in Vinnie. I am convinced that last year he was never properly fit, hence his diving in because he knew he could be turned and outpaced. This yr he came back training early and he is our Captain Invincible.

Toure... I admit I was wrong. Thought he was done. His agent is still a class 1 Tw@t, but I think he just played too much football last year and was knackered.

Fernandhino seldom has a bad game. I have seen him play many times like he did today.... just doesnt get the credit.

JD and BB our defence doesnt look too bad eh???

I thought Sagna was magnificent today. Not a fan but brilliant today.

Still not convinced about Navas. De Bruyne please!!!

Footballing lesson given to Chelsea today. Battered them in every departmentbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Kompany had a bad year last year. But class never goes away, unless your name is Torrestongue.png .

2 goals, 2 clean sheets. Costas in his pocket. I have had unwavering confidence in Vinnie. I am convinced that last year he was never properly fit, hence his diving in because he knew he could be turned and outpaced. This yr he came back training early and he is our Captain Invincible.

Toure... I admit I was wrong. Thought he was done. His agent is still a class 1 Tw@t, but I think he just played too much football last year and was knackered.

Fernandhino seldom has a bad game. I have seen him play many times like he did today.... just doesnt get the credit.

Footballing lesson given to Chelsea today. Battered them in every departmentbiggrin.png

Nothing to complain about today Jack ! Sagna and Kolarov have been a revelation so far. An attack featuring Aguero, Sterling, Silva, and Yaya bringing up the rear is fearsome (still not convinced we need De Bruyne for $50mil !). Tremendous start to the season by Vinnie but I'm still on the bandwagon for another CB (looks like Otamendi might be on the way). Despite his start we all know Vinnie has been troubled by multiple injuries the past two years. Some further quality wouldn't hurt at all in the back.

Nothing to complain about today Jack ! Sagna and Kolarov have been a revelation so far. An attack featuring Aguero, Sterling, Silva, and Yaya bringing up the rear is fearsome (still not convinced we need De Bruyne for $50mil !). Tremendous start to the season by Vinnie but I'm still on the bandwagon for another CB (looks like Otamendi might be on the way). Despite his start we all know Vinnie has been troubled by multiple injuries the past two years. Some further quality wouldn't hurt at all in the back.

Sorry to disagree, but we have Demichelis and Denayer (young player of year in Scotland).

Mangala looked strong today.

Lets get De Bruyne!!laugh.png

Goals are what we are!!

Otamendi is going to United,sorry to burst your bubble tongue.png

Good performance that was especially your defence ......for the time being wink.png Vincent should be fit at the moment he will toil come xmas.

Aguero is a delight to watch.

Otamendi is going to United,sorry to burst your bubble tongue.png

Good performance that was especially your defence ......for the time being wink.png Vincent should be fit at the moment he will toil come xmas.

Aguero is a delight to watch.

Agree about Aguero,compare his effort to Rooney of late and to think how much we pay Rooney.

Always liked Sagna and was surprised Arsene didn't pay to keep him. Clichy, Nasri and Addy - I was happy to see them sold (Clichy for footballing reasons, Nas just a bit of a ___ and Addy just a lot of a ___).

Excellent showing. Your biggest concern now will be over-confidencetongue.png

[injuries will as always be a big determinant of who gets the title]

Very amusing. Bet that upset the forum chump. I had 2-1 but I'll take the point.

Course you did sweetheart!!!

Another 'after the event winner'clap2.gifclap2.gif

Perhaps you are a bit dim. I said I predicted 2-1.

Hardly worth crowing "after the event" that I got it wrong.

Duh.

facepalm.gif

Very amusing. Bet that upset the forum chump. I had 2-1 but I'll take the point.

Course you did sweetheart!!!

Another 'after the event winner'clap2.gifclap2.gif

Perhaps you are a bit dim. I said I predicted 2-1.

Hardly worth crowing "after the event" that I got it wrong.

Duh.

facepalm.gif

you said............................... I had 2-1 but I'll take the point.

Meaning you predicted the correct result, just got the score wrong..

Surprised you have time coming on here anyway, talking about scorelines, as you have already stated that you are soooooo busy making money in your other prediction leaguesrolleyes.gif

Oh you're still sulking are you? Ya big baby smile.png

Here you go, my premiership for the week:

Soton 2-0 Everton -Lost

Sunderland 0-1 Norwich 1pt

Swansea 1-0 Newcastle 1pt

tiny totts 1-0 Morlocks Lost

Watford 0-1 WBA Lost

West Ham 1-2 Leicester 2pts

Palace 0-2 Arsenal 1pt

City 2-1 Chelski 1pt

A meagre 6 points but made up for it in the lower leagues and Scotland.

Edited by Chicog

Oh you're still sulking are you? Ya big baby smile.png

Here you go, my premiership for the week:

Soton 2-0 Everton -Lost

Sunderland 0-1 Norwich 1pt

Swansea 1-0 Newcastle 1pt

tiny totts 1-0 Morlocks Lost

Watford 0-1 WBA Lost

West Ham 1-2 Leicester 2pts

Palace 0-2 Arsenal 1pt

City 2-1 Chelski 1pt

A meagre 6 points but made up for it in the lower leagues and Scotland.

you see your last line.......... you cant help yourself!!!

Get over yourself chiqs.You didnt man up in the TV prediction game, therefore I have every right to assume you are F.O.Ssmile.png

Dear me aren't you the cry baby!

Sorry, but as a third party following this, you didn't man up when challenged...inevitable now that you'll be seen by us all as nothing but mouth (which we knew anyway). Man up and take the bet, bottler!

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Dear me aren't you the cry baby!

Sorry, but as a third party following this, you didn't man up when challenged...inevitable now that you'll be seen by us all as nothing but mouth (which we knew anyway). Man up and take the bet, bottler!

What bet?