Manchester City

mrbojangles

Typical Chicog comment, completky lacking in fact and yet another perfect example of why nobody takes him or his comments seriosly. FACTS CHICOG, FACTS.

What facts would you like Bredders?

The names of the UAE companies providing "commercial sponsorship" to Sheikh Yabadadaboo's football club that are run by or owned by family members?

Etihad

Etisalat

TCA Abu Dhabi

AAbar

Arabtec

How much of your "revenue" comes from them?

Funnily enough they didn't put that in the financial report.

gigglem.gif

We all know Citys sponsors are Etihad, etc, as Arsenals sponsors are Emirates, etc, but is there any illegality there for either club? No.

Citys finances are published if you want to enlighten us with how much each of sponsors pays.

Oh yeah?

Tell me if you can find it then.

thumbsup.gif

http://annualreport.mcfc.co.uk/

Dog...bone.

Thanks for posting the link to City's accounts which I've bookmarked.

City's sponsorship by Etihad was investigated already..in 2011 I believe..found to be hunky dory. So why are YOU throwing mud and hoping it sticks?

Manchester City to consult fans over design of club badge

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-consult-fans-over-10270275

I think it's great that the club's owner/management are willing to consult with the fans. I prefer the old round badge with ship and red rose. I don't mind the existing badge but I don't like too much its wings and 3 stars.

I think the club should consult the fans on the away kit...sure it would be the red and black stripe one. ..love that one.

Why Manchester City have destroyed the oil money jibe

The rest [Chicog] will whine about City having an unfair advantage, while secretly wishing the Sheikh had chosen them [Arsenal]. 555

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-oil-money-profit-10260064

Don't be silly, I don't even want Jabba the Uzbek involved in our club and neither do most fans.

I suspect most Emiratis wouldn't mind a share of the Sheikhs personal bank accounts either, considering it's their money.

The rest [Chicog] will whine about City having an unfair advantage, while secretly wishing the Sheikh had chosen them [Arsenal]. 555

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-oil-money-profit-10260064

Don't be silly, I don't even want Jabba the Uzbek involved in our club and neither do most fans.

I suspect most Emiratis wouldn't mind a share of the Sheikhs personal bank accounts either, considering it's their money.

Go on, I'll humour you. So you're saying you don't want Arsenal to be owned by a wealthy owner, if so, why? Or, you don't want Arsenal to be owned by Sheik Mansour or the Uzbek, if so, why?

]

Go on, I'll humour you. So you're saying you don't want Arsenal to be owned by a wealthy owner, if so, why? Or, you don't want Arsenal to be owned by Sheik Mansour or the Uzbek, if so, why?

]

Because they are corrupt, robbing b@stards.

Did you not know that?

We aren't using anybody's money now, except that which is generated by our own club

In fact, we are a self-sustaining club which not only posted record revenues and is in the top six money-making clubs on the planet, but is now turning a profit.

What you are is a very nice way for Sheikh Doobiedoobiedoo to park assets overseas - assets he's paid for with money taken out of the Abu Dhabi piggy bank.

What's your club worth now?

And who owns it again?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

There was definitely more to the story than Skynews and his family were trying to portray

I didn't read it.

Did they not say that he was a greedy bastard coining it by selling booze to Saudis and he knew exactly what he was doing and the consequences then?

We aren't using anybody's money now, except that which is generated by our own club

In fact, we are a self-sustaining club which not only posted record revenues and is in the top six money-making clubs on the planet, but is now turning a profit.

What you are is a very nice way for Sheikh Doobiedoobiedoo to park assets overseas - assets he's paid for with money taken out of the Abu Dhabi piggy bank.

And who owns it again?

Been here before haven't we, you making accusations about Sheikh Mansour, me asking you to provide some links which refer to proof of Sheikh Mansour being guilty of wrong doing...think I'm still waiting.

]

There was definitely more to the story than Skynews and his family were trying to portray

I didn't read it.

Did they not say that he was a greedy bastard coining it by selling booze to Saudis and he knew exactly what he was doing and the consequences then?

No, they focussed on him being ill, 74 years old and that he just had a bit of home brew.

Pelle has a cob on with Kompany because he played for Belgium this week. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-news-vincent-kompany-10275517

To be honest I can't blame Pelle. It's about time the clubs who pay these players wages and progress them in their careers had a bit more of a say as to whether they are fit enough to play. It's not as if City were trying to pull the wool as Kompany hadn't played for about a month for City and yet Wilmot's makes him play.

Also, it looks like we won't get any compen for both Aguero and Silva getting injured whilst on international duty. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-aguero-silva-injury-10271824

Aguero will probably miss 6 games and yet the club get naff. It's pretty disgraceful really.

Pelle has a cob on with Kompany because he played for Belgium this week. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-news-vincent-kompany-10275517

To be honest I can't blame Pelle. It's about time the clubs who pay these players wages and progress them in their careers had a bit more of a say as to whether they are fit enough to play. It's not as if City were trying to pull the wool as Kompany hadn't played for about a month for City and yet Wilmot's makes him play.

Also, it looks like we won't get any compen for both Aguero and Silva getting injured whilst on international duty. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-aguero-silva-injury-10271824

Aguero will probably miss 6 games and yet the club get naff. It's pretty disgraceful really.

Agreed.

And its not as though Belgium were in any danger of not qualifying.

Pelle makes a good case about the National teams wanting it 'both ways'. Totally unfair.

I dont think Kompany will play today, as the prognosis coming from City was that he needed a week intensive training. So I guess they will wait until Seville game.

Just heard Howard Kendall has diedsad.png . 69 yrs old. City players used to love him. RIP HK

And who owns it again?

Been here before haven't we, you making accusations about Sheikh Mansour, me asking you to provide some links which refer to proof of Sheikh Mansour being guilty of wrong doing...think I'm still waiting.

]

Yeah, they don't exactly publish how much money they steal out of the pot every year.

facepalm.gif

And who owns it again?

]

Yeah, they don't exactly publish how much money they steal out of the pot every year.

facepalm.gif

Seems then that you have NO PROVEN FACTS to go on, doesn't it! But keep on with your ACCUSATIONS if you wish.

And who owns it again?

]

facepalm.gif

Seems then that you have NO PROVEN FACTS to go on, doesn't it! But keep on with your ACCUSATIONS if you wish.

I will, don't worry.

I know Sepp Blatter is a corrupt bastard as well, and I haven't got any evidence on him either.

biggrin.png