Manchester City

mrbojangles

After his meeting with Guardiola, Txiki Begiristain was snapped talking to Ilhan Gundogan, who is the uncle and representative of 25-year-old Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan.

attachicon.gifGundigan.jpeg

Old news mate.

I told you weeks ago, Gundogan and LaPorte on their way when Pep gets here.

Which players do you think Pep will jettison in the summer?

I'm going for:

A right back maybe.

Kolorov.

Clichy maybe

Navas

Nasri

Bony

Fernando

Delph

Yaya

Sterling maybe

Not saying they're all going in the summer, that would be crazy, but can see most of them going in Peps first 12 month.

You guys?

The Academy has enjoyed a great deal of success recently and that continued with the U15s this week John Mullin's squad were crowned Northern champions of the Floodlit Cup after a 3-0 win against Aston Villa at St George's Park on Wednesday evening.The success of the U15s is another feather in the cap of the Academy, which has seen the U18s crowned champions of the North league and the U10s named National Futsal Champions.

I'm going for:

A right back maybe.

Kolorov.Yep

Clichy maybe Yep

Navas Not sure

Nasri Hope so

Bony Absolutely, most definately

Fernando No

Delph No

Yaya No

Sterling maybe No

Not saying they're all going in the summer, that would be crazy, but can see most of them going in Peps first 12 month.

You guys?

Mine in red above

I'm going for:

A right back maybe.

Kolorov.

Clichy maybe

Navas

Nasri

Bony

Fernando

Delph

Yaya

Sterling maybe

You guys?

Within a year of Pep coming, I reckon they will all be gone bar Delph and Sterling.

There was talk that maybe Pep could change Yaya into a Centre Half. Aint going to happen. Too slow, cant head the ball and his agent is a total tw@t.

It would be interesting to see him make Fernandhino the City version of Mascherano. I could see that happening.

I'm going for:

A right back maybe.

Kolorov.

Clichy maybe

Navas

Nasri

Bony

Fernando

Delph

Yaya

Sterling maybe

You guys?

Within a year of Pep coming, I reckon they will all be gone bar Delph and Sterling.

There was talk that maybe Pep could change Yaya into a Centre Half. Aint going to happen. Too slow, cant head the ball and his agent is a total tw@t.

It would be interesting to see him make Fernandhino the City version of Mascherano. I could see that happening.

It would be nice to think so but I can't see it J&D. Dinho doesn't have the pace of Mascherano or the sweeper skills. I can't see him as a centre-back either which is Mascherano's main role at Barca. I can see Fernandinho becoming a Pep casualty as well, though maybe not right away.

I love the dreams boys

You are talking about a coach who hasnt even turned up yet....give the lad time or are you just expecting money and success?

Edited by MrRed

Aguero?

We'll worry about that in another 3 or so years

If I had a nickel for every time an Argentine footballer travels back to Argentina on break and talks about going back to play for his old club...I'd have a lot of nickels. For all the ones who talk about it very few go back anywhere near the top of their careers. Tevez an exception and Riquelme as well. Very few others.

MAN CITY TEAM NEWS

Team to play Norwich: Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Silva, Aguero, Bony

Subs: Caballero, Demichelis, Kolarov, Zabaleta, M.Garcia, Sterling, Iheanacho

Why is he sticking with Bony? The more he's in the shop window the less we'll get for him

MAN CITY TEAM NEWS

Team to play Norwich: Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Silva, Aguero, Bony

Subs: Caballero, Demichelis, Kolarov, Zabaleta, M.Garcia, Sterling, Iheanacho

Why is he sticking with Bony? The more he's in the shop window the less we'll get for him

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No idea mate.

Its a disgrace that Nacho isnt getting a game over that lump Bonyrolleyes.gif .

Few strange ones today......... looks like he has either lost ALL confidence in Kolarov else he is trying to knacker out Clichy.

I would have rather him play Sterling over Navas. Wonder if Garcia will get any game time?? I guess not unless we are about 4 goals up!!

Bony...Pellegrini once again proving he's a very stubborn man.

I'd play Navas over Sterling away (more work rate and covers his fullback better) and Aguero, Bony, Silva and Sterling together offer nothing defensively to the team.

So which City team will turn up today?

Who is this idiot co-commentator dribbling on about a penalty for handball in the 7th minute?

"I don't know the about this handball rule anymore". No sunshine you never knew the handball rule in the first place if you think a close range unavoidable accidental contact of the ball with hand is a penalty, just cos it stopped the ball from making progress in the box, Shouldn't be allowed in a commentator's chair without a grounding in the rules, some of these so-called experts.

Norwich looking like rabbits in headlights early on. Going down fast!

Ah ... could that be the same Danny Mills who was born in Norwich and started his career with the Canaries but couldn't make the grade?

Seems like revenge day the way he's lambasting them. Mostly warranted, but does sound a little bit like he has a pre-determined agenda!

I like Pellegrini but this why I'll be happy when he's gone. We're just not hurting Norwich with all our possession. Bony done nothing. Navas and Sagna so one footed and keep checking back. Nothing coming down our right or left. It's just poor and Pellegrini does nothing.

18 mins left. Even if you get the result you surely should it's just another reminder that nobody but Leicester deserves the title. I'm almost in the camp of hoping the Foxes don't bottle it now. T'would be a travesty if you guys or we nicked it at the deaththumbsup.gif

Bony...Pellegrini once again proving he's a very stubborn man.

I'd play Navas over Sterling away (more work rate and covers his fullback better) and Aguero, Bony, Silva and Sterling together offer nothing defensively to the team.

So which City team will turn up today?

Navas????

He is cr@p mate.

I dont care about covering the fullback when we are away to Norwich and we have to WIN!!!

How many crosses into the box did Navas make today??

A big fat ZERO!!

As for Bonyrolleyes.gif

The only way to use him is play to his strengths. Get a weight machine built between the halfway line and the 18yd box.Let him work out some more.

We played with 10 men for almost an hour today.

Bonyrolleyes.gif contributed zilch.

Thought our full backs were poor today.

Our 2 boys from Brazil played well, as did Kompany. Buts thats about all I can say positively.

Pellegrini needs to take a long hard look at himself as well as the players

If we hadn't given up the title, think we have now.

Thought Kompany, Clichy, Silva and the brazillians were good enough, the rest average or poor. Aguero had a bad day. Navas and Sagna offered nothing and should have gone off for Nacho and Zaba with at least 20 minutes left. Sterling did nothing when he came on. Nacho should have been on earlier or from the start...far better player than Bony, Navas and Sterling. Bony...don't get me started.

Pellegrini if he wasn't leaving I'm sure would be axed; since May 2014, apart from buying KdB and bringing Nacho through, we've stood still (probably gone backwards).

So, come on Leicester.

If we hadn't given up the title, think we have now.

Thought Kompany, Clichy, Silva and the brazillians were good enough, the rest average or poor. Aguero had a bad day. Navas and Sagna offered nothing and should have gone off for Nacho and Zaba with at least 20 minutes left. Sterling did nothing when he came on. Nacho should have been on earlier or from the start...far better player than Bony, Navas and Sterling. Bony...don't get me started.

Pellegrini if he wasn't leaving I'm sure would be axed; since May 2014, apart from buying KdB and bringing Nacho through, we've stood still (probably gone backwards).

So, come on Leicester.

I am the only one seeing this?? We needed to win the game!!!

Whats the point of bringing on Zabba??

Lets face it Bonyrolleyes.gif should never have started. When the subs were made he should have brought on Sterling/Nacho and Garcia (to CREATE something)

Dropped Fernando or Fernandhino into defence and gone for it. He should have made all 3 subs with at least 30 min to go. Giving Nacho 12 minutes or whatever and not changing the formation is just sheer incompetence.

^No youre not the only one seeing this.

"Whats the point of bringing on Zabba??" We had 2 players on the right who are so one footed it was easy for Norwich to keep pushing them inside so nothing came down the right. Zaba is a better footballer than either of them, can link up better and hopefully something comes from it.

Bony should never have started and barring injury I wouldn't bother with again.

Your other points I agree with...we could also easily have gone 3 at the back to overload other areas.

Face it, apart from a couple of games (mainly away in europe) they haven't been good enough all season. I'm bored of saving it on here.