Manchester City

mrbojangles

Don't do it Petermik he will make you buy your own chips! tongue.png

You'll be complaining that I made you buy one round all night next. Although I don't know if that counts as I'm sure you slipped the bill in my bin biggrin.png

We should have made the loser pay really. gigglem.gif

Don't do it Petermik he will make you buy your own chips! tongue.png

You'll be complaining that I made you buy one round all night next. Although I don't know if that counts as I'm sure you slipped the bill in my bin biggrin.png

We should have made the loser pay really. gigglem.gif

Don't you think our witty remarks about losing was an hefty enough price to paybiggrin.png

• Like 2

Question for you City fans,reading the doom and gloom on this page about going backwards...............this time next year with your new manager in place what will be acceptable progress?

Are you prepared to give him time to adjust to Premiership football or will you be expecting almost instant results?

What would constitute failure in your opinion(s) under Guardiola,s management?

You have appointed what many to believe is the best coach in the business so it will be interesting to read your replies.

Serious question thumbsup.gif

BJ and J&D no reply as yet,curious to know.

Breadbury Blue says Premier League title and one domestic cup is a minimum he expects gigglem.gif

Your last line said "Serious Question"

Your above reply indicates it was a "Loaded Question"

Thats why I didnt bother replying because debating with you would be akin to debating with Alfie.

A complete and utter waste of timethumbsup.gif

Question for you City fans,reading the doom and gloom on this page about going backwards...............this time next year with your new manager in place what will be acceptable progress?

Are you prepared to give him time to adjust to Premiership football or will you be expecting almost instant results?

What would constitute failure in your opinion(s) under Guardiola,s management?

You have appointed what many to believe is the best coach in the business so it will be interesting to read your replies.

Serious question thumbsup.gif

BJ and J&D no reply as yet,curious to know.

Breadbury Blue says Premier League title and one domestic cup is a minimum he expects gigglem.gif

Your last line said "Serious Question"

Your above reply indicates it was a "Loaded Question"

Thats why I didnt bother replying because debating with you would be akin to debating with Alfie.

A complete and utter waste of timethumbsup.gif

Maybe you answer and ask reciprocally PeterMik as a ManU fan what will be acceptable progress for them next season regardless of who their manager is.

Big battle for fourth place today ! I hope we don't see a repeat of that 0-0 monstrosity from earlier this season. Worst game of football in my memory. Can we squeeze a goal by DDG ?

You know as much as I try I can't remember much of the 0 v 0 at Stretford. I've a feeling we had a bunch of injuries and we were happy 2nd half to defend but unusually for me I don't recall much about it.

Big battle for fourth place today ! I hope we don't see a repeat of that 0-0 monstrosity from earlier this season. Worst game of football in my memory. Can we squeeze a goal by DDG ?

You know as much as I try I can't remember much of the 0 v 0 at Stretford. I've a feeling we had a bunch of injuries and we were happy 2nd half to defend but unusually for me I don't recall much about it.

If your team bothers to turn up then you should win comfortably against this Man Utd side bereft of direction and spirit.

You're lucky ! Maybe you've blocked it out of your mind ! Possibly the worst game of football ever.bah.gif

If your team bothers to turn up then you should win comfortably against this Man Utd side bereft of direction and spirit.

Smokie, we've been saying that going in to every game this season but it hasn't been happening...

• Like 1

Here's our big problem that Pellegrini should be made to answer honestly (none of his flannelling he gives out to the media) to the fans; why have we been so poor away.

Away = crap

post-19652-0-16143200-1458479446_thumb.p

Home = decent

post-19652-0-31451000-1458479462_thumb.p

Ps. Leicester looked deserved Champions if they don't self destruct (don't think they will)

I'll say this for the nth time this season...very poor City! Never got going. Very good goal; Rashford has the beating of Demechellis every time (a braver manager would replace Demi with Zaba and move Sagna one in) but I can't see Pelle changing it. Hard to see us coming back, ManU very disciplined, first to the 2nd ball and cutting us open up front while City are offering bugger all.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Why should Pelle give a toss? You've sacked him.

Exactly.

BB, as a City fan are you actually aware of Pellegrinis contract details?

If so, please explain how he has been sacked?

Chiqs just coming out with nonsense and you jumping on the band wagon

• Like 1

Exactly.

Oh calm down man, you know what I mean.

I had already come to the realisation that this season is a wasted one, where we have took a huge leap backwards.

The only good thing Pellegrini brought when he came was a touch of humility and calm.

He won the title with what was in effect Robertos team. He has progressed further in CL than Roberto did, simply because we have been lucky with the draw, not because we have been playing stunning football.

He has burnt our players out with refusal to play youth. We have no defence and no attack and very little inbetween,

If you want a lesson on how NOT to manage a team. Pellegrini step forward and take a bow!

I remember Bobby getting castigated in his last year, supposedly having lost the dressing room. We were never as bad as this!!

Not only has Pep got to rebuild, but he has to get into the existing players heads to find out what if anything is salvageable.

Right now we are a lame duck and the probability is now that we wont finish top 4.

But it has been coming..... I am as nonplussed as our players seem to be.

Exactly.

JnD, we ALL know what Chicog meant...

Exactly.

I am calm.

I am not sure what you mean. I can assume. If you are intimating that Pellegrini feels let down by the club and that he should have been able to stay on for another year, therefore he is not putting 100% in, then he is a bigger tw@t than the type of tw@t I think he is by being over cautious and unwilling to bring through the youngsters.

Alan Pardew was probably right!!

JnD, we ALL know what Chicog meant...

So tell me?

What is your read on the Pellegrini situation?

• Like 1

Sorry JnD, think we know what Chicog meant but if not it's not worth the effort in addressing it.

So you are agreeing with something that you think he meant?

But you dont want to comment on my reasonable question?

You must have a lot of questions right now all reasonable.

• Like 1