Manchester City

mrbojangles

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

They're out to get us

Is there institutionalised bias against Manchester City?

http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/premier-league/there-institutionalised-bias-against-manchester-city

Stop bloody whingeing you were unheard of a few years ago in the Prem......nobody outside Moss Side cared about you...look on it as progress :jap:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^I liked the comments on the media darling Klopp vs the antichrist Pep

Klopp need to stop smiling and get nasty. Yh fair enough the teams not at full strength etc but he needs to start turning the screw 

Edited by Rc2702

^Did you not notice the tide changed sometime ago...after our first defeat. Now compare that to the shamelessly continuing fawning over Klopp. Don't get me wrong, I like Klopp, particularly in his Dortmund days, but the media have a different agenda with Klopp and Pep. Why's that? Down to their personalities or current clubs or both. Interested to hear your (no doubt pro-Klopp and Anti-Pep) comments.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Did you not notice the tide changed sometime ago...after our first defeat. Now compare that to the shamelessly continuing fawning over Klopp. Don't get me wrong, I like Klopp, particularly in his Dortmund days, but the media have a different agenda with Klopp and Pep. Why's that? Down to their personalities or current clubs or both. Interested to hear your (no doubt pro-Klopp and Anti-Pep) comments.

Klopp is fun Pep is a clown.

Simple really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I agree with this article.

http://m.independent.ie/sport/off-the-ball/focus-on-controversy-results-in-bad-punditry-35395846.html

I'm still hoping a passing spurs fan might respond on the points in the final paragraph; I'm also still wondering.

I wondered during the game why a triangle of Kane, Alli and Eriksen struggled against just Yaya Toure?  

Yep they struggled so much that Alli scored one and Kane set up the other one.

I wondered why Spurs were suddenly so susceptible to runners in behind. 

Yep so susceptible that we didn't concede  one goal  from anyone running behind .

I can't stop laughing ! 

Fark me BB you leave yourself so open all the time, like i keep saying B comes before M, brain before mouth.

Edited by alfieconn

6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Klopp is more media friendly than Pep but that should not be the criteria for judging a manager. The press spent 6 months building up Pep as the 2nd coming so if he slipped up they would be onto him like a ton of bricks. It's their favourite pastime after all. Klopp will get his turn too. Seems he might react better. Pep takes criticism too much to heart. I admire both as managers and as good people. They are different which makes it all the more interesting.

• Like 2

^"Klopp will get his turn too."

Sorry but I doubt it. Klopp has only won a single game in 2017 but all the media focuses on is Pep.

Each defeat for City is viewed as a crisis, will he be sacked.

Klopp loses and all you read is constructive criticism.

Everybody said and still says Klopp needs time and everybody is still affording time - AND RIGHTLY SO, you can turn a club and team around instantly.

Will Pep get time? By the media, no. But I'm sure our owner's will give him the time and resources to build a title-challenging/winning side again - we ain't that far off.

I know person who's probably very happy with Peps arrival and that's the previous hate figure, Mourinho, who's now getting a more comfortable time.

39 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"Klopp will get his turn too."

Sorry but I doubt it. Klopp has only won a single game in 2017 but all the media focuses on is Pep.

Each defeat for City is viewed as a crisis, will he be sacked.

Klopp loses and all you read is constructive criticism.

Everybody said and still says Klopp needs time and everybody is still affording time - AND RIGHTLY SO, you can turn a club and team around instantly.

Will Pep get time? By the media, no. But I'm sure our owner's will give him the time and resources to build a title-challenging/winning side again - we ain't that far off.

I know person who's probably very happy with Peps arrival and that's the previous hate figure, Mourinho, who's now getting a more comfortable time.

Your team lacks spirit and togetherness and is a bunch of world class players who simply need a leader. They lost that spirit when they loaned your keeper out and that has put a lot of doubts in that squad. Too much too soon by Guardiola and a fine mess he has heaped on himself and the press know that all too well and will continue to prod and poke and so they should. Could have won title with that team. 

• Like 1

^"Your team lacks spirit and togetherness"
Bet you regret posting that after your failure over 2 legs to beat Soton and only winning one game so far this year (who was that against?).
"All of em were s hit" your post on liverpoo spirit and togethness.

Following on from my point above about Klopp, guarantee you won't read anything negative in the press about Klipperty following their poor recent form...guarantee it.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Seems I'm wrong about Klopp and the media.
Liverpool Echo "...and perhaps for the first time in his Anfield reign, Klopp's judgement seemed to be seriously questioned by some."

Yes you've been getting a lot wrong recently.  Still, never mind.  

Just to keep you up to date with reality, the media has stopped fawning all over Pep because serious question marks have been rightfully raised about his decisions, tactics oct and now similar questions are being asked about Klopp due to their current blip.

If the media tends to favor Klopp then maybe it has something to do with him laughing smiling and having a laugh with them rather than behaving like a spoilt child in the manner Pep has been doing.

If you can't see the difference in how either coach handles the press and why its more beneficial to Klopp then theres simply no hope for you.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Yes you've been getting a lot wrong recently.  Still, never mind."

Aw still hurting from your foot in mouth incident on the spurs forum are we? Anyway elaborate on your comment otherwise we'll just put it down to another 'Carmine moment'.

There was no foot in the mouth incident BB and what do i have to elaborate on.  I thought the above post read very clearly.

Is there something you don't understand?  I'm here to help!

"Just to keep you up to date with reality, the media has stopped fawning all over Pep because serious question marks have been rightfully raised about his decisions, tactics oct and now similar questions are being asked about Klopp due to their current blip."

I can understand why the press have the knives out for Pep (and Mourinho). I haven't really seen anything negative about Klopp (you imply that there is negative press) and that is my point.

Yes I can see why the press love Klopps demeanour. I like him. He gives you that Klopp smile and he reminds me of...

200w.gif

Edited by Bredbury Blue

14 hours ago, alfieconn said:

I wondered during the game why a triangle of Kane, Alli and Eriksen struggled against just Yaya Toure?  

Yep they struggled so much that Alli scored one and Kane set up the other one.

I wondered why Spurs were suddenly so susceptible to runners in behind. 

Yep so susceptible that we didn't concede  one goal  from anyone running behind .

I can't stop laughing ! 

Fark me BB you leave yourself so open all the time, like i keep saying B comes before M, brain before mouth.

Well your not wondering any longer are you :cheesy::cheesy:

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Oh...hate it when alfie posts and I can't read it...better when carmine posts.

But you do read them you muppet as you have replied to my post's lately :cheesy::cheesy: even if you didn't read them it wouldn't make you look less silly in other posters eyes.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 2

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Alfie...you are one of the 3 muppets I have on ignore so I don't have to read your irritating posts, however if somebody quotes you then I have no choice but to read your posts. Seems you're not familiar with the wonderful ignore function. Read and learn muppet.

Screenshot_2017-01-26-11-31-35.png

Don't be nasty BB.  And seriously, you don't have to enlarge your posts, we can all read them same as anyone elses.