Manchester City

mrbojangles

On 01/05/2017 at 5:17 AM, mrbojangles said:

Don't get used to it. I had that feeling a few years back. It goes away quite quickly

One of the idiosyncrasies of being a City fan BJ.............if its any consolation though......you are not alone :cheesy:

35 minutes ago, petermik said:

One of the idiosyncrasies of being a City fan BJ.............if its any consolation though......you are not alone :cheesy:

It's always been a roller coaster ride peter. Don't think I'd have it any other way now.

6 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I enjoy seeing us win and i love watching better quality players but I don't enjoy the stress these days of having to constantly win.

Happy to let you be mid table BB if it helps your blood pressure. :shock1:

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Nice that there's a gentleman amongst all these jackals

Eh? You telling me yesterday young kelechi needs to handle pressure and today your admitting the need to win is taking its toll and your commending Ronnie foe offerING up mid table mediocum and your up for it??

Well the good news is your staring at 5th and it's blowing kisses straight back.

^"young kelechi needs to handle pressure"
I don't think I posted that. I posted Nacho is a penalty box player and goalscorer but doesn't lead the line well or link up play...he could do with a loan out to the championship or overseas to learn his trade away from the pressures of playing for City...or something like that.

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"young kelechi needs to handle pressure"
I don't think I posted that. I posted Nacho is a penalty box player and goalscorer but doesn't lead the line well or link up play...he could do with a loan out to the championship or overseas to learn his trade away from the pressures of playing for City...or something like that.

Fair play pretty much word for word actually that's impressive. I stand corrected.

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Jesus your quick on the 'Submit Reply' box. Are you Carmine in disguise?

Jesus your quick on the 'Submit Reply' box. Are you Carmine in disguise?

Quick reminder.........You're supposed to have me on ignore, sweet pea.  

^I can take a joke...especially while I'm on my hols.

You can crack a joke, that we know.  FA team of the season.  Dele out for Silva was a beaut.

Take a joke.....nah.

^"Quick reminder.........You're supposed to have me on ignore, sweet pea."

Quick reminder to you my old muppet, you decided not to reciprocate, remember?

You: "Can you put me on ignore, please?"

Me: "Sure....that'll be 2 spurs, I lpool and 1ManU. You will reciprocate though I hope Carmine?"

You: "Nah, i love your gibberish!!"

You wanna reciprocate then?

30 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"Quick reminder.........You're supposed to have me on ignore, sweet pea."

Quick reminder to you my old muppet, you decided not to reciprocate, remember?

You: "Can you put me on ignore, please?"

Me: "Sure....that'll be 2 spurs, I lpool and 1ManU. You will reciprocate though I hope Carmine?"

You: "Nah, i love your gibberish!!"

You wanna reciprocate then?

I thought you wanted me on ignore!!  Me, i love your gibberish and would never dream of putting you on ignore.

If you don't want to read my posts theres an easy remedy as you well know.

"WENGER IN"

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

£300,000 is about an hours wages for their whole squad. Maybe points deductions should be used as a more effective punisment. Liverpool were caught at it very recently too. The sad irony is that no young players can break into the first team at either club.

5 minutes ago, champers said:

£300,000 is about an hours wages for their whole squad. Maybe points deductions should be used as a more effective punisment. Liverpool were caught at it very recently too. The sad irony is that no young players can break into the first team at either club.

I was thinking about it and it's a flawed process I agree. It's kind of stink too I mean should the people responsible for development be nicking other teams future starlets and not actually focusing on unearthed talent i'd be livid with the Dev team they have litrually put them back 2 years and given football is our national past time how can you justify such laziness when there's a whole country of potential to be looking at?

15 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

This surely must be wrong as BB told us they bring them in at five years old. :1zgarz5:

Apparently the ban is from the ages of 10 years to 17 years old,  so they can still bring 5 and 6 year olds through, apparently they've been looking at a few 3 year olds lately, probably related to them trying to get a Mothercare sponsorship :biggrin:.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 2

Enjoyed that; cracking game. 5v0 and should have been a lot more. Silva had one training session this week, played just 60mins and was easily MOM...completely ran the game and made it happen. Otamendi was really decent today: he's been excellent recently - the difference being Kompany alongside him? Great fun today.

• Like 1

One great game and you can live on that for a while. Let's see what Liverpool has to say about that . 

Edited by balo

3 minutes ago, balo said:

One great game and you can live on that for a while. Let's see what Liverpool has to say about that . 

haha. yeah that was exactly like the soul-destroying agony and subsequent ludicrous ecstasy of istanbul that. well in lad.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

haha. yeah that was exactly like the soul-destroying agony and subsequent ludicrous ecstasy of istanbul that. well in lad.

And as memorable lol.

What was the score again?

8 hours ago, StevieH said:

they may actually. <deleted> allardyce.

Sam set his side up to have 10 men behind the ball. Our first goal after 2 mins totally scuppered that plan, they really didn't have a plan B and after that it was purely a matter of how many.

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Good game and goal difference is looking like it might be rather important.

yeah those goals could end up being worth a point on their own. Hope it doesn't come to that though and Liverpool slip up today. We have a tricky visit by Leicester next week