Manchester City

mrbojangles

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Sam set his side up to have 10 men behind the ball. Our first goal after 2 mins totally scuppered that plan, they really didn't have a plan B and after that it was purely a matter of how many.

Precisely.  If you can nick an early goal these Alladyce, Pulis sides don't tend to have an answer.  

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Precisely.  If you can nick an early goal these Alladyce, Pulis sides don't tend to have an answer.  

Didn't Palace come from 1 down to beat both Chelsea and Liverpool away? They were just very poor yesterday and City played well and filled their boots. If 3rd place comes down to goal difference yesterday was very good for City.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, champers said:

Didn't Palace come from 1 down to beat both Chelsea and Liverpool away? They were just very poor yesterday and City played well and filled their boots. If 3rd place comes down to goal difference yesterday was very good for City.

As much as I dislike allardyce you got to say he had got over the Shame and just cracked on and got palace out of a right mess  absolute bus parking bstard but he has used his attack wisely when he has had one to use and can deliver results.

8 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Nicely done Arsenal. Broke down the 10 man wall after what..26 games is it :smile: United might end up 6th which would surely be a decline

Says a lot that a United manager effectively throws in the towels in a chase for top four and goes shit of bust in the Europa.  That scenario would have been laughed out of site but a few seasons ago.  All United are proving is that they can't buy success after Ferguson.  In but a short three years they've gone for annual title favorites to nothing more than a top six club.

If United don't win the Europa this season will be viewed as a disaster. 

Edited by carmine

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 4:55 PM, BangrakBob said:

I've not seell it there BB, you can get it in Bangkok though. If you like Laphroiag you'd really enjoy Highland Park. Orkney Islands finest. 

Cheers Bob!

Passed through Swampy today and found they have 2 types of Highland Park: 

Svein at baht 1790

Einar at baht 2450

Bought Svein and enjoying right now. Next trip I will get Einar.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
Slàinte
  • Like 1

The media seems to have the opinion that Aguero has had a bad season. He's certainly been challenged for the first time since Tevez was around but for the first time since then he's learnt and added more to his game. Still a greedy bastard but I guess all top goal scorers are. Had fewer injuries and has returned quickly from injury. He's 11 goals shy of becoming the club's all-time record goalscorer after just six seasons at the Etihad. He's currently 1 goal short of his City best 32 goal season. Reckon he'll be with us next season.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The media seems to have the opinion that Aguero has had a bad season. He's certainly been challenged for the first time since Tevez was around but for the first time since then he's learnt and added more to his game. Still a greedy bastard but I guess all top goal scorers are. Had fewer injuries and has returned quickly from injury. He's 11 goals shy of becoming the club's all-time record goalscorer after just six seasons at the Etihad. He's currently 1 goal short of his City best 32 goal season. Reckon he'll be with us next season.

Where does it say he has had a bad season? 

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Where does it say he has had a bad season? 

Based upon the reports I've been reading all season, the impression i got from them was that the media considered Aguero has had a bad season, but if i'm wrong on that then i'm fine with it.

Very debatable first goal. Think video tech would have ruled that off side

50/50 penalty shout 2 mins later but the ref wasn't going to give that after the iffy'ness of the first

Then as blatant a penalty as you'll see. Well scored by Jesus

Thought he was nevee going to end it...99.30.

Mahrez looked tasty and city couldn't handle him. Can we get rid of clichy this week...he was awful. There was an angle which looked like mahrez was fouled outside the box for the 2 footed penalty.

Nervy...frustrating. ..made hard work of that but great to get the win.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Thought he was nevee going to end it...99.30.

Mahrez looked tasty and city couldn't handle him. Can we get rid of clichy this week...he was awful. There was an angle which looked like mahrez was fouled outside the box for the 2 footed penalty.

Nervy...frustrating. ..made hard work of that but great to get the win.

A lot of added time in that one too how's the ticker doing.