Manchester City

mrbojangles

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Can't believe a Liverpool fan is taking the mickey out of our results :laugh:

I just recall you saying how fantastic they were at home and you rallied with 10 men, making it camparable to our game against you away. The difference is laughable to be honest. They are getting twatted left, right and centre, barely managed a draw against 10 men  sheep farmers last night ?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I cracked mine once. Never felt agony like it. Couldn't sneeze or cough without whincing

4 weeks minimum and then back to training.  I'd reckon 6/7 weeks out.

Won't questions be asked as to why he was out mid week during a busy week?

17 minutes ago, carmine said:

4 weeks minimum and then back to training.  I'd reckon 6/7 weeks out.

Won't questions be asked as to why he was out mid week during a busy week?

The question has been asked and Pep answered it perfectly. It was Aguero's day off.

7 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Hilarious r2d2....glad to see you're listening.

Nah but I do have 3 seats going begging.....

Just be honest with your husband R2, you've been offered a day out at Spurs Liverpool from a nice bloke on the internet. Madness to pass it up. 

• Haha 1

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 12:01 PM, mrbojangles said:

The ref totally ruined that game. Almost every decision (both ways) were wrong or overly punished. As many have said, both sending of's weren't

If only Silva had slotted that home instead of it hitting the post, it would have been a different story. Must admit, I was impressed how we played with just 10 men. Totally dominated and had Everton on the ropes. Bladdy bogey team they are

Just for clarity. This is what I actually said after the match BangrakBob :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 9/10/2017 at 7:10 PM, mrbojangles said:

We went down to 10 men the other week against Everton but knuckled under, pulled together and got a draw. Could have even won it.

On 9/11/2017 at 1:24 PM, mrbojangles said:

Everton for some reason are our bogey team and they weren't rubbish on that day. The main point is, you haven't got to let your heads drop when you go down to 10 men, you have to pull together and Liverpool did the opposite.

These were the comments i was interpreting Jangles. 

I reckon we could be Everton with 8 men at Goodison. They are rubbish :tongue:

• Like 1

Extremely happy with that performance yesterday. To have 62% possession  and 17 shots to Chelsea's 4 at their patch, is no mean feat and showed how dominant we were.

There were a few times when we crossed into the box and really missed Aguero but all in all, the boys did really well.

KdB deserved MoM but although the full team played well, Delph, Sterling, Walker and D Silva also stood out and put in great performances.

• Like 1

One of our best league performances under Pep; didn't that go to plan.
Really taking to our goalie.
Central 2 were solid.
Everybody was a minimum 8/10 except Sane for me who battled but didn't get much joy. Silva, kdb, Jesus, Stones and Delph were standout.
Dominating the full 90mins against Chelsea says it all.

As close to a perfect performance as you can get, particularly on the road at Chelsea. No sense in pointing out all the positives because it would take too long. But, how about Ederson ?! Cool, calm and collected. Ice water in those veins. Maybe I'll get me one of those neck tatoos.:smile:

Totally agree with you guys on Ederson (except the tattoo :smile: ) Feeling more confident now when the ball is threatening our goal. He's not afraid to come out for it when needed, calm in control of the ball and a good shot stopper.

I know it's still early days Ronnie but another clean sheet, this time against a quality side :thumbsup:

43 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Totally agree with you guys on Ederson (except the tattoo :smile: ) Feeling more confident now when the ball is threatening our goal. He's not afraid to come out for it when needed, calm in control of the ball and a good shot stopper.

I know it's still early days Ronnie but another clean sheet, this time against a quality side :thumbsup:

Yes and a well deserved one. You're looking very good indeed and barring serious injuries are favourites at this point I'd say.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carmine said:

I see Pep's made a right knob of himself.......clearly didn't realize when attempting to take the piss that last season "the Harry Kane" team beat City 2-0 at White Hart Lane.............without Harry Kane!

He wasn't discussing last year, he was discussing the rivals for this year and said "But we also have United, we saw again the Harry Kane team scores every day two or three goals.". What would the results of last year have to do with the conversation?

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

He wasn't discussing last year, he was discussing the rivals for this year and said "But we also have United, we saw again the Harry Kane team scores every day two or three goals.". What would the results of last year have to do with the conversation?

Were not rivals because we are not playing at White Hart Lane.  Your rivals are United and Chelsea.

On a side note, Pep probably just feels a bit inadequate when it comes to us because he has the possibly the most expensive squad ever in the EPL and our cost under 80m.  And to fair fair, i don't blame him.:smile:

Pep might also be interested to know that we won all nine games during Kane's injury.

Edited by carmine
  • Haha 1