Manchester City

mrbojangles

18 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You seem to think that just because  a club has expensive players they will win the Premier. Leicester....doh!

So you need to use a one off 5000/1 outsider to hack up your flimsy argument.  Just making yourself look silly again i'm afraid.

42 minutes ago, carmine said:

So you need to use a one off 5000/1 outsider to hack up your flimsy argument.  Just making yourself look silly again i'm afraid.

You really seem to take very simplistic 'guy in the pub' attitude to football  don't you with your 'the team that spends the most on players should with the league title' viewpoint, forgetting all variables  that exist in football. Taking your viewpoint, is there any point even playing league games, just give it to the team that spends the most. Doh! Football in any country doesn't work like that, spending money DOESNOT GUARANTEE SUCCESS, never has, never will, but it certainly  helps to buy better players which generally cost the most. 

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

Maybe he means the prediction contest ?

Not sure as OSA has PM'd me on that one.

Anyway.....The relevant codes are: TV Classic: 12250-4043 and Ban Chang Cup: 12250-6002   The relevant thread is the 'Fantasy Premier League', near the top of the Football/Soccer Forum page.

Slightly ironic that OSA posted on this thread, seeing as City fans never enter them (as they have no chance of picking a team for 100 million quid!):biggrin:

3 minutes ago, wilai said:

Not sure as OSA has PM'd me on that one.

Anyway.....The relevant codes are: TV Classic: 12250-4043 and Ban Chang Cup: 12250-6002   The relevant thread is the 'Fantasy Premier League', near the top of the Football/Soccer Forum page.

Slightly ironic that OSA posted on this thread, seeing as City fans never enter them (as they have no chance of picking a team for 100 million quid!):biggrin:

OSA is a City fan ?

22 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

That's the thing, he did say it last year (or whenever) and so he was a liar then but simply changed his mind

yeah he changed his mind, when he made a statement about a player purchase before the market went ape shit, 2 SEASONS ago. The Neymar buy and EPL money sent shit in to overdrive, EVERYONE knows that. Pogba's price with inflation now would be 200M and we couldn't afford that. What we have paid for 2 players has been paid for in sales, what we have paid is due to market conditions.

Pathetic, sad lazy Talksport bandwagon jump on a shit argument. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Nah he's forgiven, after all he's got that big goofy smile which we all love.

That big goofy smile coached an academy junior, relegated left back, and City reject to pump you 5-1.

Ol' goofy smile might just have the measure of Cheque Book Charlie 

9 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That big goofy smile coached an academy junior, relegated left back, and City reject to pump you 5-1.

Ol' goofy smile might just have the measure of Cheque Book Charlie 

Yep big goofy smile won A BATTLE, but *Cheque  Book Charlie WON THE WAR!

Ironic you calling Pep "Cheque  Book Charlie" when Goofy has just smashed the world record spend in a calendar year by splashing out around £248million; guessing your weren't aware of that before posting.

26 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

piss funny how Bill & Ben convince themselves that 2 or 3 Spurs and Liverpool fans agreeing on a Thai forum is a co-ordinated attack and not a true representation of football fans understanding re. City's wealth and position. Expert level trolling 

So I'm guessing  that makes you IckleWeed: "Flobadob, IckleWeed".

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Is that it. The total sum of last season was cheating  beating us in the Champs League. We never went on this long about winning the league and smashing records to boot. You need to move on and get bigger and better dreams

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Is that it. The total sum of last season was cheating  beating us in the Champs League. We never went on this long about winning the league and smashing records to boot. You need to move on and get bigger and better dreams

hahaha, I wasn't taking to you big nose, I was responded the other end.

44 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Yep big goofy smile won A BATTLE, but *Cheque  Book Charlie WON THE WAR!

Ironic you calling Pep "Cheque  Book Charlie" when Goofy has just smashed the world record spend in a calendar year by splashing out around £248million; guessing your weren't aware of that before posting.

Comprehension not a strong point...

22 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You really seem to take very simplistic 'guy in the pub' attitude to football  don't you with your 'the team that spends the most on players should with the league title' viewpoint, forgetting all variables  that exist in football. Taking your viewpoint, is there any point even playing league games, just give it to the team that spends the most. Doh! Football in any country doesn't work like that, spending money DOESNOT GUARANTEE SUCCESS, never has, never will, but it certainly  helps to buy better players which generally cost the most. 

You are the Walter Mitty of the City tag team!!!?

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

piss funny how Bill & Ben convince themselves that 2 or 3 Spurs and Liverpool fans agreeing on a Thai forum is a co-ordinated attack and not a true representation of football fans understanding re. City's wealth and position. Expert level trolling 

In consideration of the strength of their arguments i'd say thats pretty much all they have to hang on to, posting photos of John and Yoko.......and remember, BB thinks i'm the one with the "guy in the pub" attitude to football......whatever the hell thats means in BB world.

For fun and entertainment, check out the "we got a good deal for Mahrez" gift that arrived yesterday....apparently City got a good deal because they drove the price down.  You seriously can't make this hit up!!!

• Like 1