War Criminal as a neighbour?

ozsamurai

I have an elderly Japanese guy living near me in the sticks, I speak fluent Japanese and from my conversations with him I am convinced he was involved in the war here and most likely involved in something he wants to hide. Perhaps let sleeping dogs lie is the best, but I can't help but feel I should at least check out if he is wanted. Would there be anywhere to find out if he is as I suspect a hideaway from WWII.

Oz

• Like 2

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless he is north of 96 years old - it is very unlikely he is a war criminal....

Maybe former yahuza? (although not likely since you don't retire from it)

(i.e. 2014 - 1945 + 17 years of age).... and even then he would have had been a very low level soldier....

Edited by bkkcanuck8
  • Like 2

Yes I already did those calculations, estimate him to be mid to late 80's. I lived there (Japan) for 20 years and ran night clubs, so I can conclusively say he is not a Yakuza. He lives in a low rent apt., not a hovel, and comes out only after 5pm to go to the supermarket for dinner, other than that he is a total recluse.

Oz

Yes I already did those calculations, estimate him to be mid to late 80's. I lived there (Japan) for 20 years and ran night clubs, so I can conclusively say he is not a Yakuza. He lives in a low rent apt., not a hovel, and comes out only after 5pm to go to the supermarket for dinner, other than that he is a total recluse.

Oz

You did the calculations figured him to be in his late 80s and a WWII war criminal.... at 10 years of age..... wow, they did pump them out young back then :P

Oz

You did the calculations figured him to be in his late 80s and a WWII war criminal.... at 10 years of age..... wow, they did pump them out young back then :P

Hmmm....and now think again using some imagination.

While your at it, get in touch with Vietnamese government as I am sure there are plenty war criminals living in Thailand as well they would be interested in

And so the great TV conspiracy train leaves the station bound for destinations unknown

I doubt it. You might want to check out, "http://jim.com/ChomskyLiesCites/When_we_knew_what_happened_in_Vietnam.htm However I have met few North Vietnamese Generals who have retired to Thailand.

Did you even bother to read the OP? FROM CONVERSATIONS WITH HIM.... I don't just make stuff up for your amusement.

Oz

If you shout out Speedo and he gets all excited you might have the answer......