Anyone getting True monthly magazine?channel guide ?

circusman

I'm guessing (only because we haven't received one for well over a year) that True quit sending them out. There is a guide on the cable in any event (I don't use it given I've only somewhat mastered the ability to turn the tv on and off), I never used the printed guide anyway, and I save myself the effort of tossing it out once a month.

You can pay your bill at the True office at Kad Suan Kaew, near Tops.

I wouldn't miss that magazine. It's nearly worthless -- just a bunch of ads. I finally discovered the on-line channel guide that bdanner listed in post #6. It's not as good as their old on-line one, but it's much better than the magazine.

The program guide on the TV set isn't half bad, but Hubby objects to watching his show in the little box in the upper right corner if I take too long to plot out the weeks viewing with the on-screen guide, which takes up 3/4 of the screen.

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

Thank you for your comments NancyL but I live to the east of the city and Siam TV is the nearest to us.I would have thought they would have an agreement with 7-11 or Lotus to pay their bill.Never mind my wife (Thai) has seen most of the Tom and Gerry cartoons in HD ! Ohhh what have I done!

Thank you for your comments NancyL but I live to the east of the city and Siam TV is the nearest to us.I would have thought they would have an agreement with 7-11 or Lotus to pay their bill.Never mind my wife (Thai) has seen most of the Tom and Gerry cartoons in HD ! Ohhh what have I done!

That's really no worst than Hubby flipping between BBC and CNN so he can watch All-Ebola All-the-time is it? To each his own.