'Black widow' confesses to role in Shimato's murder

Lite Beer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sick and pathetic and she is extremely ugly to boot. They should be eviscerated, don't waste money on bullets.

My fisrt thought. Usually asians go for better looking girls....................lol.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she was younger and lighter when they married?

I'm surprised that Thailand has a statute of limitations for murder. Most countries do not, although in Japan it was 15 years, recently changed to 25 years.

How insane! Murder should never have any limitations, it's a capital crime and perpetrators of such should be hunted down no matter how long it takes to bring them to justice.

I also find it hard to believe that the insurance company failed to have a post mortem on her first husband, especially as the insurance was so recently taken out.

The Thai ludicrous charade. Begging forgiveness publicly with flowers for financially motivated murder and hacking to death. It's a spectacle, the begging, the reenactment, the photo ops, the narrative. A Thai spectacle.

Ahh cmon noitom don't say such things if Johnthailandjohn reads your post it will make him sad ! after all they are showing the usual ... thainess

its amazing thailand wai2.gifthumbsup.gif