Costas,Costas- do we have to worry about you?

Crazy chef 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. the milking thing......Not Troll

2.the gerbils.......Not Troll

3. Zuma........Not Troll

and now the ferrets?........Complete Troll

It will take me a long time to understand this Forum and it's rules.

The forum is trying to understand you.

You are the first Greek Milker on TVF.

I think TVF has gone to hell in a handbasket since Costas stopped starting topics.

I'd rather chat with Costas than a digidik between poker hands.....such dullards.

Don't know what a digidik between poker hands is...but applaud the sentiment and your colorful choice of words.

I think TVF has gone to hell in a handbasket since Costas stopped starting topics.

I'd rather chat with Costas than a digidik between poker hands.....such dullards.

Don't know what a digidik between poker hands is...but applaud the sentiment and your colorful choice of words.

Digidik = digital nomad.

• Like 1

3. Zuma........Not Troll

Not difficult to understand me at all.

I'm not an intellectual.

I haven't got a hidden agenta.

I just enjoy a good laugh and I'm trying to give you a good laugh too.

Sometimes I succeed sometimes I fail.

But that's my life.

• Like 2

3. Zuma........Not Troll

Not difficult to understand me at all.

I'm not an intellectual.

I haven't got a hidden agenta.

I just enjoy a good laugh and I'm trying to give you a good laugh too.

Sometimes I succeed sometimes I fail.

But that's my life.

No hidden agenda?

This is the same guy that tried to lead clawed warrior inc into a deal with the Russians or Chineese over a deal to produce an inferior TGAU......one with limited warranty. No hidden agenda you say.....I think $$$$ are your secret agenda, that's for sure.

The Greek milking gods would be most displeased with you Costas. Hang ur head in shame !

• Like 1

F'n A right!

Another TVF legend arrives into yet another Costas related thread.

Al the good people are here, we just need to see Roland Rat now and it would be complete.

At least Costa's is proactive and have never seen him whine on TV unlike the pikey which is all "me me me, stamp little feet, it just not fair"

I personally would like to nominate Costa's as an incumbent moderator even though Zuma hates his guts

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2

F'n A right!

Al the good people are here, we just need to see Roland Rat now and it would be complete.

Heard that Roland tried to get in the Pet Rat thread, but he was locked out.

Same, same as minesad.png

At least Costa's is proactive and have never seen him whine on TV unlike the pikey which is all "me me me, stamp little feet, it just not fair"

I personally would like to nominate Costa's as an incumbent moderator even though Zuma hates his guts

Bout time u woke up u <snip> 555555

He sets a tone and contributes to an ambiance (or at least a semblance) of community which we should all strive to emulate.

F'n A right!

Heard that Roland tried to get in the Pet Rat thread, but he was locked out.

Same, same as minesad.png

I heard RR has fleas. So there you go.

If you haven't read this classic TV topic, give it a go for how to produce a quality pub topic. - Giving The Ferret A Run wink.png

The OP's post there.

For me giving my ferret a run once a day keeps him happy but I beleive many people think it should be at least twice .

There are quite a few places for ferret runs in thailand recently I have found sukhumvit has a few places.

How often do you give your Ferret a Run and where do take him for the run.

Also I have known many people over the years that dont take their ferrets for runs instead keep them home and hand feed them ,

surely that isn't enough exercise"

Any way I am intersted to hear from all you ferret owners how you take care of your ferrett.

A very good thread indeed Mr Tywais.

Only a little old, I think, from 2009.

Before even the wheel was invented.