British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, its not wrong.

The RTP said over 200 DNA samples were taken, maybe.

More importantly, how many were checked?

The real culprits were been protected from an early date, so why would the RTP go to the expense of having 200 plus DNA tests carried out?

DNA tests don't come cheaply do they JTJ? or do the RTP get then on the cheap?

JTJ and JDinasia, if the latest post from CSI LA is indeed true, your faith in the RTP is going to look very stupid.

They have not gotten anything right yet, no reason to expect csila has it right now.

Kinda like saying if the fundamentalists are right about the world being 6000 years old I will look stupid.

Edited by jdinasia
  • Like 1

DNA samples of the two brothers were collecting for testing and were later proved to not match with DNA collected from the scene and the victims body.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/new-twist-murder-two-brits-koh-tao/

I seem to remember these tests being back within 24 hours when it takes 2-3 days for a DNA test

also by then the bribes had been promised so any DNA taken by the RTP and sent for testing is worthless

according to CSI LA the word on the street is that 120 million baht has been paid out in bribes

it has been documented that this family has friends/connections that go right to the top

• Like 1

No, its not wrong.

The RTP said over 200 DNA samples were taken, maybe.

More importantly, how many were checked?

The real culprits were been protected from an early date, so why would the RTP go to the expense of having 200 plus DNA tests carried out?

DNA tests don't come cheaply do they JTJ? or do the RTP get then on the cheap?

The police stated there was a huge back log and had at least labs working on doing comparisons in a blind testing fashion. I would imagine once they got the match on these two there was no reason to check further.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think the best hope, is that some of the local farangresidents on the island, of which many clearly have be intimidated into silence, will open up to the British guys, relieved that they finally have cops, they can trust! alt=thumbsup.gif>

That would be an interesting scenario, previously withholding evidence from an on-going inquiry.

JTJ

Toxicology would indicate the presence of gun power/ bullet fragments in Hanna's wounds, also Date Rape Drugs in her blood..........

WOW, the smoking gun....quite literally!

JTJ and JDinasia, if the latest post from CSI LA is indeed true, your faith in the RTP is going to look very stupid.

JTJ, unless you personally saw the boy in Bangkok at the time of the murders.... it would be more accurate to say that he was allegedly not on the island.

Without cross posting, always insisting that he was not on the island makes you look a little too much like the poster boy for the RTP.

It would be jumping to conclusions to insist he was in Bangkok. There simply was not enough time to investigate his whereabouts before pronouncing him to be so squeaky clean.

JTJ or CKK Wrong again if you was to take the time and do some research you would find that this clip has had experts analyse this and it disputed by many , use common sense before you protect your buddies

What expert has the clip and has disputed it?

The CCTV clip in question is only 1 small piece in a big puzzle.

The police stated that they had evidence to place him at the scene of the crime at the time of the murders. That made him the prime suspect in this case.

I'll post the link again at the risk of getting into trouble from the mods.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

A proper investigation would involve the actual evidence that he was at the crime scene at the time.

It would try to establish if he had motive and opportunity to commit the crime.

It would look at the data that apparently showed him fleeing the scene at the time of the murders.

It would carefully analyze his alibis.

It would investigate the speedboat operators who may have helped his escape.

It would carefully look at all the flight manifests for that early morning to BKK.

It would look at CCTV footage from the airport at the relevant times.

It would look at the CCTV footage of him at his BKK condo as well as forensically examine the time stamp.

It would question any witnesses that were at his condo that morning.

It would carefully question all his classmates at his university to establish his whereabouts that morning.

It would question the university admin and examine any CCTV footage on campus at the time.

It would question his girlfriend who allegedly made comments that he was not in Bangkok at the time.

and so on and so on.

Afterall, he was the prime suspect in a murder case.

Don't be so quick to insist he was in Bangkok all the time. How much of this was done in the hour it took to clear him of any possible role in this affair?

Many people were prime suspects early on but they were cleared by police too. Get over it as you have no idea what police did to clear this guy except the part that stated that they interrogated him, checked video and got confirmation from the university. What else they did is none of our business, he is no longer a suspect nor accused and was cleared. On top of it there is no reason to suspect he committed the crime. The initial information that somebody reported that he fled the island turned out to be wrong and the video they thought showed him turned out not to be him. ABSOLUTELY NO reasonable reason to suspect he was involved and now that they have two suspects who dna matched the semen in the victim ....

JTJ or CKK Wrong again if you was to take the time and do some research you would find that this clip has had experts analyse this and it disputed by many , use common sense before you protect your buddies

What expert has the clip and has disputed it?

The CCTV clip in question is only 1 small piece in a big puzzle.

The police stated that they had evidence to place him at the scene of the crime at the time of the murders. That made him the prime suspect in this case.

I'll post the link again at the risk of getting into trouble from the mods.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

A proper investigation would involve the actual evidence that he was at the crime scene at the time.

It would try to establish if he had motive and opportunity to commit the crime.

It would look at the data that apparently showed him fleeing the scene at the time of the murders.

It would carefully analyze his alibis.

It would investigate the speedboat operators who may have helped his escape.

It would carefully look at all the flight manifests for that early morning to BKK.

It would look at CCTV footage from the airport at the relevant times.

It would look at the CCTV footage of him at his BKK condo as well as forensically examine the time stamp.

It would question any witnesses that were at his condo that morning.

It would carefully question all his classmates at his university to establish his whereabouts that morning.

It would question the university admin and examine any CCTV footage on campus at the time.

It would question his girlfriend who allegedly made comments that he was not in Bangkok at the time.

and so on and so on.

Afterall, he was the prime suspect in a murder case.

Don't be so quick to insist he was in Bangkok all the time. How much of this was done in the hour it took to clear him of any possible role in this affair?

Many people were prime suspects early on but they were cleared by police too. Get over it as you have no idea what police did to clear this guy except the part that stated that they interrogated him, checked video and got confirmation from the university. What else they did is none of our business, he is no longer a suspect nor accused and was cleared. On top of it there is no reason to suspect he committed the crime. The initial information that somebody reported that he fled the island turned out to be wrong and the video they thought showed him turned out not to be him. ABSOLUTELY NO reasonable reason to suspect he was involved and now that they have two suspects who dna matched the semen in the victim ....

Whatever you say, JTJ. wink.png

• Like 1

Photo evidence of this man in the AC bar on the night of the murders from a British Friend of the victim would make this picture void and become evidence for the prosecution.

Here is another still from one of the videos with a different date and time

14120925241412092757l.jpg

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/son-of-koh-tao-island-chief-denies-any-role-in-britons-murder.html

Mr. Warot’s lawyer, Attakorn Onart, presented reporters with a still photograph from CCTV footage that showed Mr. Warot at his university and residence in Bangkok on 13-15 September.

Surprised the press would ignore any inconsistencies with the videos given they are getting a ton of viewers keeping doubts going in the case

I've seen this shot before, and I keep seeing the same thing.

Can anyone please explain to me why some of the numbers are white and some are black, also the contrast of 13-09-20 doesn't match the rest of the stamp.

Looks like a very rushed photoshop job to me.

Edited by BoristheBlade

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/son-of-koh-tao-island-chief-denies-any-role-in-britons-murder.html

Mr. Warots lawyer, Attakorn Onart, presented reporters with a still photograph from CCTV footage that showed Mr. Warot at his university and residence in Bangkok on 13-15 September.[/size]

Surprised the press would ignore any inconsistencies with the videos given they are getting a ton of viewers keeping doubts going in the case

Can anyone please explain to me why some of the numbers are white and some are black, also the contrast of 13-09-20 doesn't match the rest of the stamp.

Yes because a guilty family with a 150 Million Baht to blow would do a rushed crappy job. These are screen grabs and you can see the whole image is distorted. The lawyer presented these screen grabs to the press, obviously just like the lawyer the police had copies of the actual video.

Is there are actual press raising doubt about his alibi? They seem to have no problem suggesting other possible fraud in the case but don't see them harping on this like the online conspiracy folks and this is the kind of things that would sell papers big time.

JTJ, I still can't find the article but I have screenshots of the CCTV footage, how can I upload a photo into my post, anyone?

You have a single screen shot of one frame of a single video? He was interviewed by the press and he indicated there were numerous witnesses and CCTV video showing him in Bangkok at the time the murders were committed. Police confirmed they have video and school records and interviewed him before clearing him after publicly declaring him a prime suspect and somebody they believed were involved in the murder.

So, what does your single screenshot prove? Is it the same picture of the lawyer holding stills from video footage that the CSI Facebook folks had a field day with before going onto the whole nonsense phone conspiracy?

There is cctv / witnesses of him in Bangkok at 4am - 6 am on the morning of the murders? Most people are asleep at that time. I'd like to see that.

LOL tell that to the judge JTJ

your boy is in big trouble

Mr. Warots lawyer, Attakorn Onart, presented reporters with a still photograph from CCTV footage that showed Mr. Warot at his university and residence in Bangkok on 13-15 September.[/size]

Yes because a guilty family with a 150 Million Baht to blow would do a rushed crappy job. These are screen grabs and you can see the whole image is distorted. The lawyer presented these screen grabs to the press, obviously just like the lawyer the police had copies of the actual video.

Is there are actual press raising doubt about his alibi? They seem to have no problem suggesting other possible fraud in the case but don't see them harping on this like the online conspiracy folks and this is the kind of things that would sell papers big time.
Edited by BoristheBlade
  • Like 1

Some posts containing unfounded rumors have been removed,

Any posts which can be construed as rumor mongering are not allowed.

Another post was removed earlier on as per these forum rules:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Mr. Warot’s lawyer, Attakorn Onart, presented reporters with a still photograph from CCTV footage that showed Mr. Warot at his university and residence in Bangkok on 13-15 September.

CCTV does that. It reverses the tones automatically. black on white, white on black.

• Like 1

There is cctv / witnesses of him in Bangkok at 4am - 6 am on the morning of the murders? Most people are asleep at that time. I'd like to see that.

You suspect he may have left Bangkok, got to Koh Tao and then committed a rape (with his double dna semen) and two murders then got back to Bangkok all in 2 hours.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

Photo evidence of this man in the AC bar on the night of the murders from a British Friend of the victim would make this picture void and become evidence for the prosecution.

Being able to verify whether some image has been Photoshopped is incredibly easy. Notwithstanding the dates are, haha, different colours together with resolution. Foxtrot Foxtrot Sierra blink.png

• Like 1

CCTV does that. It reverses the tones automatically. black on white, white on black.

Fine.

So why is one zero black and one white when they are both on the same background?

Sorry, I'm not convinced that picture has not been tampered with.

• Like 1

Sadly conspiracy theorist will ignore this and any other logic and just stick with demanding unreasonable proof like needing video of the kid sleeping from 4 to 6 AM.

• Like 1