Bring your Wife and Kids to Pattaya?

flyingsaucersarereal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At $33USD or $1000B per day in Thailand, that's 12K/year or 36K for 3 years.

Anyone that spends $36K for one night in NYC, Tokoyo or London is either doing it wrong or wouldn't be happy living in a hovel in Pattaya...

36K Baht, just over 1K USD. I have done that in a night in Tokyo, Moscow, Houston and Singapore easily but was still happy living in Pattaya for 5 years.

• Like 2

I also failed to mention that he's not your typical 13 year old. He's six feet tall and weighs 220. We're not talking about a little kid here.

It sounds like his development has been accelerated.

His development has been accelerated since before he was born. He hit a growth spurt on day one and never slowed down. He's the only 13 year old I know with size 13.5 (US) feet. :)

make sure he has allways got a thousand baht in his pocket...just incase your friends bar is closed..

His development has been accelerated since before he was born. He hit a growth spurt on day one and never slowed down. He's the only 13 year old I know with size 13.5 (US) feet. smile.png

Sounds just like my nephew. As we say in Scotland, "He has a guid grip o' the earth." Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1