Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran out of 'LIKES' about 100 post ago.

I'd just like all involved to know that, having followed this topic from the start but being unable to assist, I am absolutely gobsmacked at what you have achieved.

I'm sorry but I can't think of any praise high enough to 'bestow' on you all................... fantastic effort......... fantastic result.

Feel very proud of yourselves.

• Like 1

Good evening Gentlemen,

I am not weegee, he has given me his laptop this morning after arriving at the airport, and asked me to monitor it until now, in case he needed to know something.

He rang me inflight about half an hour ago and said They should be landing soon in Dubai.

He asked me not to tell you until tonight, that it was me on the laptop and not him.

He said Tommy is doing well and tell everybody here.

For myself i would like to say, what a wonderful forum you have here. i really haven't taken any notice of it before. If this is what can be achieved by the following on here. I think i may join tomorrow

Cheers

Allan

Hi Allan, I met you yesterday....I had the blue shirt. Glad you're helping out. I realise Weegee's flown out (he gave me the contents of his liquour cabinet, bless him smile.png ). Which means he's not coming back. Sad, but it's been on the cards for a while. Mrs Stallion tried to ring Mrs Weegee, but got no reply, so we assume she has gone too? I hope so, but I thought she might stay behind for a while to tidy things up. But I guess that's what you are doing.

Chok dee to Weegee and Mrs. I will miss our visits and toasted sandwiches.

• Like 1

Good evening Gentlemen,

I am not weegee, he has given me his laptop this morning after arriving at the airport, and asked me to monitor it until now, in case he needed to know something.

He rang me inflight about half an hour ago and said They should be landing soon in Dubai.

He asked me not to tell you until tonight, that it was me on the laptop and not him.

He said XXXXXX is doing well and tell everybody here.

For myself i would like to say, what a wonderful forum you have here. i really haven't taken any notice of it before. If this is what can be achieved by the following on here. I think i may join tomorrow

Cheers

Allan

Hi Allan, I met you yesterday....I had the blue shirt. Glad you're helping out. I realise Weegee's flown out (he gave me the contents of his liquour cabinet, bless him smile.png ). Which means he's not coming back. Sad, but it's been on the cards for a while. Mrs Stallion tried to ring Mrs Weegee, but got no reply, so we assume she has gone too? I hope so, but I thought she might stay behind for a while to tidy things up. But I guess that's what you are doing.

Chok dee to Weegee and Mrs. I will miss our visits and toasted sandwiches.

Good evening Seastallion,

Please forgive me, I have never done this before and I am not sure i am doing it the right way now.

Yes, sadly, I dont think weegee will be back to Thailand, he took to large a suitcase and so did his wife. But that is his decision and truthfully i think he has had enough of Thailand.We used to have a drink together and he often spoke how he would like to go home. This is sad, and I think for sure he will be on this forum

again when he gets home.

Can anyone please help me,

I think i have done something wrong as i could not find how to log on for a long time. What am i doing wrong, I am new at this. I would appreciate advice, i do not want weegee to be angry with me. I promised i would do but i need help from some one.

Your faithfully

Allan

Edited by weegee

I think i have done something wrong as i could not find how to log on for a long time. What am i doing wrong, I am new at this. I would appreciate advice, i do not want weegee to be angry with me. I promised i would do but i need help from some one.

Your faithfully

Allan

Once you log in, you just stay logged in automatically

Your faithfully

Allan

Thank you. I need to keep everything inplace for weegee when he needs. he is a very good man, but i worry when he gets angry, it's not good.

Please tell me when i am doing it wrong.

your faithfully

Allan

Your faithfully

Allan

Thank you. I need to keep everything inplace for weegee when he needs. he is a very good man, but i worry when he gets angry, it's not good.

your faithfully

Allan

If you can post, you are logged in. Also, there are lots of advertisements that pop up if you are NOT logged in. So if you don't see a lot of advertisements, you are logged in.

Edited by mesquite

Your faithfully

Allan

your faithfully

Allan

If you can post, you are logged in. Also, there are lots of advertisements that pop up if you are NOT logged in. So if you don't see a lot of advertisements, you are logged in.

Thank you. i see that now, you have been very helpful. Please understand i do not understand this forum yet.

Your faithfully

Allan

your faithfully

Allan

Sorry. Now I understand, because weegee has called me again. he has gone to board the flight to UK. he explained what to do for anyone who wants to PM him.

That way he has a record of who called him. I have to agree he is a very smart man. Wish i understood more, but I am sorry i dont understand this.

maybe you good people could help me. But do it here as i dont understand all the other stuff.

Thank you in advance

Allan

Allan, maybe you can just give the keyboard a rest for now.

Weegee can help you out when he gets settled

Yes I think I should leave it to him....sorry for being such an idiot, but I am new to this.Can i keep his username until i know what to do.

Some one should tell me if i can use this name to contact you people when I need to.

Can i buy the Name.I really dont know what to do about being part of your Forum.

Does anyone who is in charge know what i should do to keep talking on here. I want to help also..

Edited by weegee
  • Like 1

Allan, maybe you can just give the keyboard a rest for now.

Weegee can help you out when he gets settled

Yes I think I should leave it to him....sorry for being such an idiot, but I am new to this.Can i keep his username until i know what to do.

Some one should tell me if i can use this name to contact you people when I need to.

Can i buy the Name.I really dont know what to do about being part of your Forum.

Does anyone who is in charge know what i should do to keep talking on here. I want to help also..

Alan I have sent you a lengthy PM explaining a few things about the forum....you should be able to click it on the top right of your screen.

Its entitled "Welcome to Thai Visa Alan"

Also please wish weegee all the best back in his home country...he's a top bloke and will be missed.

nice to know he left but we are gaining a new member....mark of the bloke really.

Edited by smokie36

I am very sorry....I dont understand all of this. If I have made people upset. Please give me time to get what i need to do to answer everyone properly.

I am trying to contact the website for this forum to help me.

Yours Faithfully

Allan

I am very sorry....I dont understand all of this. If I have made people upset. Please give me time to get what i need to do to answer everyone properly.

Yours Faithfully

Allan

Allan, weegee will not be happy love with you keep posting, please try and set up your own account. He might want to use this account still even though he has left Thailand x

• Like 2

Yours Faithfully

Allan

Allan

If carry on posting on different topics on Thai visa you will get weegee mad, he will get blocked so you won't be able to post anything xx

• Like 1

I am sorry.I wont post anymore. I go it wrong. weegee knew what to do, he had friends, i dont. I need advice, i feel embarassed, I have never done this before

How do i join this forum? without being involved.

I think this is a good forum for information. I have been reading a lot sitting around waiting to hear from weegee.

What should i do do now? who is This lady from uk? is she family?

I am confused

I am sorry.I wont post anymore. I go it wrong. weegee knew what to do, he had friends, i dont. I need advice, i feel embarassed, I have never done this before

How do i join this forum? without being involved.

I think this is a good forum for information. I have been reading a lot sitting around waiting to hear from weegee.

What should i do do now? who is This lady from uk? is she family?

I am confused

Allan please stop if you need to contact for help send a private message, you don't need to know who the lady is, not being rude but weegee must be bloody mad giving you access to this. Please stop posting don't get weegee blocked or you will be in big trouble xx

Weegee will need to get on here to check his messages xx

Pm me and I will try to help x

• Like 1

One more post from the comic who is now using Weegee's account and the posting privileges of that account will be suspended. Weegee will know how to change his password and then contact the moderating team to get the ability to post restored.

• Like 1

So weegee gave his laptop away too?

What a nice bloke.

This thread is a wind up, I offered to drive to the human rights office and pass on any relevant info.

I was told to wait till tomorrow.

Believe me it's not a wind up! Weegee had to leave, I have personally spoke to the op's daughter if I could I would point you to the relevant Facebook page then you would believe!

Mods

Please don't block weegee he will need to get on when he lands back home. Thank you

Sorry...as i said i am new here.I was just trying to help.

I will not post until you people tell me it's ok.

Thank you

Allan

Allan go to bed!

You are ruining weegee, sorry to be harsh but he wanted to come back on when his plane landed back in is home land. We will try and help you but you have got to help yourself!

You can't log on as someone and keep posting randomly it's not how it works, I try to help like I said.

• Like 1