DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

Latest development (https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy)

Samui court just rejected bail request of Zaw Lin/Wai Phyo (Koh Tao case accused), citing serious nature of offenses and high penalty.

Is it now 3 extensions of detainment remaining? A trial looms closer.

So the judge failed to take into account the numerous other Thai murder suspects who have been granted bail before in past cases. The judge also ignored the prosecutions statement that they do not oppose bail. The judge also ignored the international concern and instead made the legal judgement to refuse bail.
I wonder if the judge holds the same view as one of the investigating RTP
“It was obvious from the method of the killing that it was done by Burmese,” “Because they are very brutal people. Local people are very friendly.” (Times)
So looks like the B2 will be entering the lions den God help them and God help the defense team, I hope they are able to convince the judge about all the major inconsistances and cover ups in this sham

Zero chances. Judges are paid in advance,...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting post and photo over at CSI, they are pointing out 3 Burmese who worked in AC bar one of whom left quickly after the murders to Kawthoung next to Ranong province. Another is an AC bar dj and the other allegedly the Headmans right hand man. The Burmese guy who left apparently saw Nomsod on the night of the murders

I do not claim the above to be fact (for our sad man) its pure speculation as only those on the Island will know whether this is true or not?

The guy next to C holding the glass looks like the same person that was mocking people by holding a hoe and putting it on Facebook .

Hopefully Scotland yard and the burmese lawyers have this info because it would be very doubtfull that the thai police followed up on this.

Yes looks very much like the same guy, he pops up quite often with his hoe mocking the murders, he's also in a photo next to Hannah on the night she died

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 2

Sean, when outside the reach of anyone on Koh Tao clarified his statement.

You cherry pick statements from the RTP to fit the world view of a conspiracy theorist.

So you believe what Sean says when it fits with shielding the headman's people. But you don't believe what he says if what he says implicates them. Thanks for clarifying that.

.... I hope they (the defense team) are able to convince the judge about all the major inconsistances and cover ups in this sham

I hope so too, but I can't help acknowledging the judge is on the same team as the Thai officials. Even if he wants to be fair-minded, it's a tough row to hoe with the entire weight of Thai officialdom, all the way up to the PM, pulling hard for one side.

Interesting post and photo over at CSI, they are pointing out 3 Burmese who worked in AC bar one of whom left quickly after the murders to Kawthoung next to Ranong province. Another is an AC bar dj and the other allegedly the Headmans right hand man. The Burmese guy who left apparently saw Nomsod on the night of the murders

I do not claim the above to be fact (for our sad man) its pure speculation as only those on the Island will know whether this is true or not?

The guy next to C holding the glass looks like the same person that was mocking people by holding a hoe and putting it on Facebook .

Hopefully Scotland yard and the burmese lawyers have this info because it would be very doubtfull that the thai police followed up on this.

Correct, seems like the same guy..........BTW, is this also the same guy with the shark-tooth ring?

All in all you can see what kind of characters hang around the AC bar......just look at the FB pictures of AC bar itself!

Real nice fellows!

• Like 1

You cherry pick statements from the RTP to fit the world view of a conspiracy theorist.

So you believe what Sean says when it fits with shielding the headman's people. But you don't believe what he says if what he says implicates them. Thanks for clarifying that.

.... I hope they (the defense team) are able to convince the judge about all the major inconsistances and cover ups in this sham

I hope so too, but I can't help acknowledging the judge is on the same team as the Thai officials. Even if he wants to be fair-minded, it's a tough row to hoe with the entire weight of Thai officialdom, all the way up to the PM, pulling hard for one side.

Umm perhaps you missed his actual posts. Once outside the reach of any retribution you think he then lied when he clarified his statement?

Agree with you Stealth. The man next to C does look like the hoe man.

• Like 1

I know a Thai lady in Jomtien. Her brother is a policeman. Her brother tells her to never trust a policeman.

Why is it that 2 or 3 posters here adamantly trust the police?

Strange.

I think it would be very advisable to ignore those posters as they are just cage rattlers and thrive on peoples responses for their own personal gratification .

And here he is again right next to Hannah on the night she was killed

post-223227-0-78914100-1416989743_thumb.

• Like 1

And here he is again right next to Hannah on the night she was killed

I think its allready been proven its not the same bloke, also not the night she was killed.

• Like 1

Heisenberg01 I think its allready been proven its not the same bloke, also not the night she was killed.

Possibly? I'm unaware when she arrived, guess I should check that out somewhere, do you know? I would have thought there would have been a lot more photos and video of her the night before if that was the case, but of course the cctv a crucial piece of evidence that appears to have disappeared.

Edited by thailandchilli

Umm perhaps you missed his actual posts. Once outside the reach of any retribution you think he then lied when he clarified his statement?

Possibly. When the headman's people could no longer credibly threaten him with retribution, they could still perhaps offer him substantial financial inducements to avoid implicating them.

With someone like Sean, I would not pay much attention to anything he said at any point without supporting evidence.

• Like 1

Possibly. When the headman's people could no longer credibly threaten him with retribution, they could still perhaps offer him substantial financial inducements to avoid implicating them.

With someone like Sean, I would not pay much attention to anything he said at any point without supporting evidence.

You know Sean?

Heisenberg01 I think its allready been proven its not the same bloke, also not the night she was killed.

Possibly? I'm unaware when she arrived, guess I should check that out somewhere, do you know? I would have thought there would have been a lot more photos and video of her the night before if that was the case, but of course the cctv a crucial piece of evidence that appears to have disappeared.

I just remember this photo has been discussed beofre, there is the hoe guy, The shark tooth/stingray ring guy that people keep mixing up and assuming its the same person.

I think the one in this pic is neither.

Same as the photo of the son with a pretty blonde people kept saying it was Hannah when it wasnt.

I do agree there is very little on the photo front of this time period around.

If we had enough witnesses in this murder case it would have been solved a long time ago,

it's the lack of witnesses and CCTV cameras that leads to all the rumors and conspiracies.

Yes because RTP has a good track record when it comes to solving crimes. Take the Sondhi case for example. Do you two really believe that the RTP has done a swell job so far or do you just don't like the Burmese?

No we do not believe the local police did a great job the first days after the murder, after all TIT and things works different here than in the west. But we believe that RTP and their investigation team from Bangkok took more control, especially after the pressure from the media and did everything they could do to try to solve this very difficult case. So far the DNA is the most solid evidence that the B2 was behind it if you choose to believe they are not scape goats. We can speculate as much as we want but only real, solid evidence will solve this. The headmans son has been cleared , even if it took a while. You can choose to believe it or not.

The people advising the leaders of England and Burma, told them, the case stinks.

The PMs had to personally approach the Thai leader about the mishandling.

A serious slap.

The Thais haven't flinched and are sticking to the story.

I agree with the leaders of England and Burma.

The case stinks.

• Like 2

The people advising the leaders of England and Burma, told them, the case stinks.

The PMs had to personally approach the Thai leader about the mishandling.

A serious slap.

The Thais haven't flinched and are sticking to the story.

I agree with the leaders of England and Burma.

The case stinks.

You seem to be privy to diplomacy at a level above the rest of us.

If we had enough witnesses in this murder case it would have been solved a long time ago,

it's the lack of witnesses and CCTV cameras that leads to all the rumors and conspiracies.

Yes because RTP has a good track record when it comes to solving crimes. Take the Sondhi case for example. Do you two really believe that the RTP has done a swell job so far or do you just don't like the Burmese?
No we do not believe the local police did a great job the first days after the murder, after all TIT and things works different here than in the west. But we believe that RTP and their investigation team from Bangkok took more control, especially after the pressure from the media and did everything they could do to try to solve this very difficult case. So far the DNA is the most solid evidence that the B2 was behind it if you choose to believe they are not scape goats. We can speculate as much as we want but only real, solid evidence will solve this. The headmans son has been cleared , even if it took a while. You can choose to believe it or not.

Id like to see link also where he says hes son went bk not run away as im pretty shure he wasnt at Koh tao. Its

Allmoust impossible to live/leave from here with out no one seeing you like i said this is small island.

If he would of been in that bar that night shure someone of tourists who not here enymore would of step up , or Hanna and Davids friends?

Thats bat sh*t crazy theory that everyone in island,airports,boats would of been paid and silenced.

Also yet another proof of ridiculousnes of csi la and hes desperate ways to keep hes page interesting.

On picture : person A : Myo he is a fire boy in ac bar does fire show like b and C also.

If im not hundred prosent wrong deejays in Ac are Thais and one westener what i seen from their flyers. these lads on picture are doing fireshow every night front of Ac .

Saving the hazle from question how i know all this.

Few years ago i had fireshow front of my bar everynight also,that was when worked night club busines.

Myo worked for me like moust of fire boys now working for ac,they went work there when i stopped and didnt need their services no-more.

I believe he not "fled" but i off course not know for shure !!

But im pretty shure like every other year he went home for low season like he did allways when he worked for me. Then they come back when december starts and it gets busy,meny burmese use low season to go visit their family.

Also guy in picture referring guy with hoe pic & ring aint same hes much bigger and not even close looks on face.

This thread is very amuzing . Im trying to sign out but its 2 interesting to read what u guys have decided happened changes each day ..

I hope the prosecutors arent as loss then are u guys here as if those poor boys are not guilty they have not much hope.

Thats my few cents for conversation today , ill go for walk ,nice weather outside and all. Suqqest same for few here. Much nicer then job as internet gossiper conspiracy theorist.

Have a nice night you all.

• Like 1

Id like to see link also where he says hes son went bk not run away as im pretty shure he wasnt at Koh tao. Its

Allmoust impossible to live/leave from here with out no one seeing you like i said this is small island.

If he would of been in that bar that night shure someone of tourists who not here enymore would of step up , or Hanna and Davids friends?

Thats bat sh*t crazy theory that everyone in island,airports,boats would of been paid and silenced.

Also yet another proof of ridiculousnes of csi la and hes desperate ways to keep hes page interesting.

On picture : person A : Myo he is a fire boy in ac bar does fire show like b and C also.

If im not hundred prosent wrong deejays in Ac are Thais and one westener what i seen from their flyers. these lads on picture are doing fireshow every night front of Ac .

Saving the hazle from question how i know all this.

Few years ago i had fireshow front of my bar everynight also,that was when worked night club busines.

Myo worked for me like moust of fire boys now working for ac,they went work there when i stopped and didnt need their services no-more.

I believe he not "fled" but i off course not know for shure !!

But im pretty shure like every other year he went home for low season like he did allways when he worked for me. Then they come back when december starts and it gets busy,meny burmese use low season to go visit their family.

Also guy in picture referring guy with hoe pic & ring aint same hes much bigger and not even close looks on face.

This thread is very amuzing . Im trying to sign out but its 2 interesting to read what u guys have decided happened changes each day ..

I hope the prosecutors arent as loss then are u guys here as if those poor boys are not guilty they have not much hope.

Thats my few cents for conversation today , ill go for walk ,nice weather outside and all. Suqqest same for few here. Much nicer then job as internet gossiper conspiracy theorist.

Have a nice night you all.

nyce stoary.

• Like 2