Problems Uploading Images

Kerryd

Tried to upload an image this evening and got a buch of error messages.

I tried uploading a single image, and I tried using the "upload multiple images" options, same problem. Here are the error messages that were onscreen:

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_4832.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpmmzQfY' to './uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_4832.jpg' (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 398 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 399 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 400 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 404 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 406 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 407 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

Hope that helps ! :o

I usually can't view images from 3rd parties on this forum, Image shack et al, dunno why. :o

Tried uploading from your hard drive?

Yes. I wanted to post a large pic of kurgen's Jenny's Membership Card in a post, instead of as an attachment.

Tried uploading it like normal with no luck. Tried again using the "Upload Multiple Images" option with the same result.

Ended up posting the pic as an attachment (doesn't look as good in the post, and of course, you have to click on it and wait for it to open in a new window).

Life is just so difficult ! :D

A known issue. Velly solly, but we will not do any bug work on the current servers, as we have freezed the development of it. The new server we are configuring right now will be up and running on 10th of August, maybe this weekend if evereything goes smooth. Please be patient.

We are working hard to get a much better and stable system!

Your are right... I get the same error messages when trying to upload an image to the gallery.

I'll notify admin.

You didn't believe me :D

Then again, I did say that sheep-shagger story was from Australia :o

Your are right... I get the same error messages when trying to upload an image to the gallery.

I'll notify admin.

You didn't believe me :D

It's not that I didn't believe you Kerryd... I simply tried to replicate the problem to verify whether it was the forum software or just you. :o

Anyway... George knows about it and will get it sorted out by the 10th (or maybe earlier).

:D

Welcome back BTW. :D

Here's a little pic of 9 out of the 20 different provinces encountered during the 26-day, 2955-Km, 9,580-baht-worth-of-diesel trip:

post-9005-1154414667.jpg

phew!

driving by Mr: 0

driving by Mrs.: 2,955 Km

photos by Mr: 812

photos by Mrs. : 0

That's a fair trade-off, isn't it? :o

Edited by sriracha john

Here's a little pic of 9 out of the 20 different provinces encountered during the 26-day, 2955-Km, 9,580-baht-worth-of-diesel trip:

post-9005-1154414667.jpg

And now you've brought all that wet weather back here with you too... thank you very big. :o

But what about the most important stats? How many changs consumed during the 26-day, 2955-Km, 9,580-baht-worth-of-diesel trip?

/Edit - sorry about the off-topic banter folks... just killing time until George gets the software fixed... :D

post-9005-1154414667.jpg

And now you've brought all that wet weather back here with you too... thank you very big. :D

But what about the most important stats? How many changs consumed during the 26-day, 2955-Km, 9,580-baht-worth-of-diesel trip?

/Edit - sorry about the off-topic banter folks... just killing time until George gets the software fixed... :D

Chang's consumed: 0

Sang Som consumed: errrr.... unknown. :D

Bears mated with: 0 :o

/Edit... No rush, George. :D

:o continues:

One other stat to add if you're still reading this thread, Jai Dee.

With the last trip, the provinces-visited tally rose to 71 out of the 76. :D

But with threads like this one:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...pid=832834&

it doesn't look like 3 out of the remaining 5 will get covered anytime soon. :D

as for the other 2, I wanted to wait to visit until the were the last two anyway.. with the finale end coming with the last one of the 2 neighboring provinces, that one being..... ? ? :D

/Edit.... sorry, George

Edited by sriracha john

Still :o...

So apart from the 3 restive southern provinces, which are the remaining 2 that you are yet to visit?

So apart from the 3 restive southern provinces, which are the remaining 2 that you are yet to visit?

Last remaining :o post from me....

geez.... spoil sport... couldn't you tell? you were supposed to guess... :D

oh well.. :D

anyway, it's Phang Nga... and then finally to conclude the Grand Tour of Thailand... is what I suspect to be the least "Thai-like" province in Thailand:

Phuket

Tried to upload an image this evening and got a buch of error messages.

I tried uploading a single image, and I tried using the "upload multiple images" options, same problem. Here are the error messages that were onscreen:

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_4832.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpmmzQfY' to './uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_4832.jpg' (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 398 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 399 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 400 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 404 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 406 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/init.php:269) (Line: 407 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

Hope that helps ! :D

Could you please confirm if it works now or not. :o

Could you please confirm if it works now or not. :o

No joy so far, but fewer lines of error messages though:

This is what I got from the Bulk Upload function:

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_16344.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpuU94xf' to './uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_16344.jpg' (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

This was from the "Upload Image" function:

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_16465.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phphRTUVp' to './uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_16465.jpg' (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

Hope that helps !

This was from the "Upload Image" function:
IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_16465.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phphRTUVp' to './uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_16465.jpg' (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

Same error message when I tried too George. :o

Same error message when I tried too George. :D

Let me guess:

"I simply tried to replicate the problem to verify whether it was the forum software or just you." :o

(again).

Shouldn't you be at work now Jai Dee ? :D

Shouldn't you be at work now Jai Dee ? :o

I am at work Kerryd... :D

I was wondering, as it seems nobody in Thailand starts work before 10 am, and you were Sanitizing posts before 8 am ! :D

Wearing a yellow shirt today ? :D

:o

The TNNBPRD is overly demanding of their employees for the meager stipend they pay them.

:D:D :D

EDIT/... sorry once more, George.

Well, I guess this wasn't your Last Off-Topic post (in this thread) after all !!

Last remaining {off-topic} post from me....

Sorry to keep interrupting your Travel Thailand reports ! :D

Tried again this morning, but got a slightly different error message:

Upload Image:

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_7626.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP wrapper does not support writeable connections. (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpZBsJMb' to 'http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/uploads/1152800408/gallery_16137_403_7626.jpg' (Line: 1115 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

Same error message when using the Bulk Upload function.

The only difference I see is in the high-lighted text of the first error message.

(side note) I've also had a problem with changing the photo on my profile. I can delete the old pic, but when I try to upload a new one from my computer, it restores the old pic that I had removed.

I tried removing the pic, then deleted my cookies (emptied my cache, deleted all Temp Internet Files) and even rebooted. When I tried to upload the new pic, it defaulted back to the old one again !

The only way I could change it was to use a pic that was stored on the net somewhere (for example, a pic already uploaded into "My Album" on ThaiVisa).

I don't get error messages when I try to change my pic, like I do when I try uploading a pic into My Album.

(side note) I've also had a problem with changing the photo on my profile. I can delete the old pic, but when I try to upload a new one from my computer, it restores the old pic that I had removed.

This pic?

gallery_16137_403_98173.jpg