Problems Uploading Images

Kerryd

(side note) I've also had a problem with changing the photo on my profile. I can delete the old pic, but when I try to upload a new one from my computer, it restores the old pic that I had removed.

This pic?

gallery_16137_403_98173.jpg

Nah, that one was already in the gallery, and the system would accept it no problem.

Going to try uploading again and see what happens.

Hahahaha !

The "Upload Image" and "Bulk Upload" functions now work fine, but all the pics that were previously in "My Album" are gone ! (just the little box with the red "x" in it).

(error message at the top of the page reads:

IPB WARNING [2] filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for ../uploads/1152076497/gallery_16137_403_44104.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) (Line: 607 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)"

Which reminds me. Every time I have tried to delete a photo from My Album, I keep getting the same error messages:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I end up having to delete the entire album just to get rid of some pics ! Like now, I tried to delete some of the pics that aren't accessible anymore, and I get the Board Message noted above.

Edited by Kerryd

The "Upload Image" and "Bulk Upload" functions now work fine, but all the pics that were previously in "My Album" are gone ! (just the little box with the red "x" in it).

Me too... although the pics in my blog that were referenced to my gallery album appear in my blog OK... just the gallery seems to have glitches.

:o

Hi:

I just got on this site I am used to uploading images to my blogg on yahoo, how do i go about it on here.

IE start a topic or thread and want to integrate an image, okay i am being lazy and asking you lot when i could probably sort it myself.

macb

Hi:

I just got on this site I am used to uploading images to my blogg on yahoo, how do i go about it on here.

IE start a topic or thread and want to integrate an image, okay i am being lazy and asking you lot when i could probably sort it myself.

macb

Just hold for now macb... there are a few problems with the photo gallery software and Huski is sorting it out.

But... if you read this thread and this thread, you should have a pretty good idea of uploading images and embedding them in your blog.

:o

all the old albums and pics are still on the server, we are just moving directories around and changing the config. it should all be sorted out tonight, thanks for your patience.

huski

Good day.

Well, I can upload pics to My Album without problems, but now, when I try to insert a pic from My Album into a post, I get the error message:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong (different than before) or if the method for posting pics has changed ?

Testing... it still doesn't work. :o

If you right click on an image in the gallery to check its properties, I get a message like this (minus the spaces of course):

h t t p://w w w .thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?automodule=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=4325&file=med

Before the software upgrade, a right click-properties would yield the filename...

For Example: h t t p://w w w .thaivisa.com/forum/uploads/1139625736/tn_gallery_15398_153_297688.jpg

To correctly display an image in a post or a blog entry, you need an absolute pathname/filename link... not a dynamic link.

Huski???

the Friendly URL setting that allows members to display album graphics in posts can not be turned on.

at this time, it causes an error for the gallery albums displaying graphics and had to be turned off.

hopefully with the next gallery version this bug will be resolved and we can enable FURLs again.

the Friendly URL setting that allows members to display album graphics in posts can not be turned on.

at this time, it causes an error for the gallery albums displaying graphics and had to be turned off.

hopefully with the next gallery version this bug will be resolved and we can enable FURLs again.

So this is a bug that came with the most recent version of the forum software ? Bummer :D

(Makes me wonder if the InVision programmers used to work for Micro$oft) :o

So this is a bug that came with the most recent version of the forum software ? Bummer :D

(Makes me wonder if the InVision programmers used to work for Micro$oft) :o

actually the gallery is a seperate component of the forum software, i think there was a problem a few weeks prior to the main forum software upgrade.

we are notified of new versions and will keep looking into this in the future.