Egyptian Man Exposes Himself To Students In Jomtien.

britmaveric

Egyptian man exposes himself to students in Jomtien.

01_08_3_2.jpg

Police from Pattaya were called to the Tepprasit Condominium on Monday afternoon after complaints were received concerning a foreign man who was exposing himself to students from the nearby Axxon School.

Police arrived and detained Mr. Sam Hossamed aged 41 from Egypt who was clearly drunk. He was detained outside the V Convenience Store after he was spotted with a packet of condoms in his hand and his genitalia exposed.

He was propositioning students as they were leaving the school suggesting they join him at his 8th floor condominium. He was taken to Pattaya Police Station and charged with indecent exposure. He will be placed behind bars until he has sobered up and will then be questioned by Police.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 1st August 2006

:D

Maybe just trying to show off his latest Pharaoh Haircut :D or teaching an ancient Egyptian greeting to the students……..???? :D

And then again, maybe showing his Great Sphinx. :o That also had its nose chopped off BTW. :D

What a Giza …………………………… :D :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

.............who was exposing himself to students from the nearby Axxon (aka: Aksorn GroupSchool.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 1st August 2006

Don't think these were uni students. :o

thank s Brit. Guys, Aksorn,Here´s the link. Look at the pics on the front page to get an average age. There are other Aksorn schools for older kids, but I believe that this was the one in question.

then let´s rethink our jokes about the cute thai girls.

Lets not even discuss this subject. School girls are just thst, the future and joy of any community. There are soi's that cater for those that fail to miss this basic point in life, or need a little fantasy to enrich their lives. Those who approach the real thing with intent, do not merit any further sordid comment.

.............who was exposing himself to students from the nearby Axxon (aka: Aksorn GroupSchool.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 1st August 2006

Don't think these were uni students. :o

thank s Brit. Guys, Aksorn,Here´s the link. Look at the pics on the front page to get an average age. There are other Aksorn schools for older kids, but I believe that this was the one in question.

then let´s rethink our jokes about the cute thai girls.

Holy crap that guy is just sick, lock him away for along time me thinks

Lets not even discuss this subject. School girls are just thst, the future and joy of any community. There are soi's that cater for those that fail to miss this basic point in life, or need a little fantasy to enrich their lives. Those who approach the real thing with intent, do not merit any further sordid comment.

100% agree

As a school girl I had men expose themselves to me on a couple of occasions. It was both horrible and terrifying and made it difficult for me to even smile at a strange man for many years to come. Something to think about when making jokes about men who expose themselves to kids.

I pass that area often, and most of the time the girls you see there are of the slightly older variety. Mind you, they still would be to young to be exposed to such people, but the majority are I would guess between 16 and 20 (at least around 5PM).

Lots of them with some serious make-up, fancy mobiles, zooming around on the backs of their Thai boyfriend's modified motorbikes (some of the luckier blokes zooming off with two of these lovelies on their moped...)

But that's how it's supposed to be, the coming of age girls exploring the facts of life with their same aged male fellow students... Not with some dirty minded old farangs...

We have our own dedicated playground area's in Patters and should stick with that...

I'm all for cutting off the offending member, putting it in his pocket and telling him to have a nice day... I mean I wouldn't want to be accused of cruel and unusual punishment. So, no jail time, no beatings, just remove it, and send him on his merry way. :o

I believe that some of the people thought it was a college, not a primary school. I noticed the timbre changed immediately, when it was pointed out. I think that castration would be completely appropriate.

I believe there's been enough discussion on this subject.

Maybe if people were a little more informed before being so quick to reply with a comment, the discussion would not have gone the same way.

Perhaps a little more research in future?

Anyway, as there have been no further news bulletins on the original topic, I'll close this thread for now.

/Closed.