Copper wire

telstrareg

Of course many of us have seen it but it makes no sense telling you more since copper wire comes in so many different sizes and forms and you have not said what kind you want. Unless this is some weird game where we are all supposed to tell where we saw some and what size/form it was, then after we post several hundred answers you tell us what you really are looking for.

Of course many of us have seen it but it makes no sense telling you more since copper wire comes in so many different sizes and forms and you have not said what kind you want. Unless this is some weird game where we are all supposed to tell where we saw some and what size/form it was, then after we post several hundred answers you tell us what you really are looking for.

I didn't post the thickness because it's not terribly important. Anything from hair fine to coat-hanger thickness will do nicely. Anything outside those dimensions would not be classified as wire.

I didn't post the thickness because it's not terribly important. Anything from hair fine to coat-hanger thickness will do nicely. Anything outside those dimensions would not be classified as wire.

I think that you will find that there are a lot of wires with diameters much larger than coat-hanger thickness if you look into it, yes classified as wires.

How do you set up that ignore function on TV?

Amorn has RG6, and probably cat5/cat5e. There is a shop 2 intersections East after the narawat bridge that has some STP as well as different shielded multi, all 24awg. They have some heavy gauge speaker wire too.

Global and home pro have all the double insulated solid-core HV wire.

But it would be easier to know exactly what your after, or at least what you need it for, then we could give an appropriate answer.

solid strand or flexible, youre being very ambiguous.

Not familiar with the term 'solid strand'. I think metal wire by definition is flexible. Perhaps some pictures would help show what it seems I'm incapable of describing with sufficient clarity:

attachicon.gifimages (4).jpgattachicon.gifimages (3).jpgattachicon.gifimages (2).jpgattachicon.gifdownload.jpg

some of that is bare, some of that is enamel coated.

solid strand or flexible, youre being very ambiguous.

Not familiar with the term 'solid strand'. I think metal wire by definition is flexible. Perhaps some pictures would help show what it seems I'm incapable of describing with sufficient clarity:

attachicon.gifimages (4).jpgattachicon.gifimages (3).jpgattachicon.gifimages (2).jpgattachicon.gifdownload.jpg

some of that is bare, some of that is enamel coated.

Either way is just fine. The chemical process I will use will strip away any coating.

• Like 1