Re-entry + overstay on a tourist visa exemption

Hello everybody, I need some help to plan my future trip.
I am French and my partner German so we both have a 30 days VISA exemption.

I will fly to Phuket mid December for about 24 days, then I want to fly out of the country (from Bangkok to Nepal) for 20 days and then return to Bangkok for another 10 days direction Laos.
Which means we will stay around 35 days in total but in two different times.

I saw on an immigration website this sentence :
"Furthermore, foreigners who enter the Kingdom under this Tourist Visa Exemption Scheme may re-enter and stay in Thailand for a cumulative duration of stay of
not exceeding 90 days within any 6-month period from the date of first entry."

Does it mean I will get a 30 days VISA arriving in Phuket + another 30 days VISA at my return in Bangkok ?
Is this information up to date ? I thought it wasn't possible anymore.

Thank you for your answers

That what I thought too bad sad.png

Do I need to apply for a VISA before leaving ?

I'm afraid to have problems at the border coming back from Nepal as I will have only 5 days left from my 30 days exemption.

Can I get an extension at the airport on my way back or do I need to go the immigration in Bangkok prior to my trip in Nepal ?

The only potential problem you might have is if you are flying from Europe to Thailand with a return ticket exceeding the 30 days - you will possibly be denied boarding by the airline unless you have either a ticket outside of Thailand within the 30 days or a tourist visa.

I'm coming from New Zealand and I will have a ticket to Nepal within 30 days but for the second entry I won't have any return ticket as I will go to Laos by bus.

Can they denied me entry if I don't have any proof of leaving the country ?

No problems at entry, it's about the airline. I don't think there will be any issue in Nepal, but check the following:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/754481-boarding-to-thailand-without-return-ticket/