Chonburi: Mother wants son arrested for sexually assaulting sister

webfact

Mother wants son arrested for sexually assaulting sister
By Coconuts Bangkok

rape-chonburi.jpg
Photo: Morning News

CHONBURI: -- A 65-year-old mother from Chonburi went to the police Wednesday to accuse her adult son of raping her youngest daughter.

Somwang Nithimonkhol took her 32-year-old, pregnant daughter to file a police report against her son Boonsong Saeton, 46, for allegedly raping her daughter and getting her pregnant.

Somwang told the police Boonsong and his wife came to her house while she was out selling vegetables seven months ago. With the help of his wife, Boonsong raped his biological sister, who is now seven-months pregnant.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/13/mother-wants-son-arrested-raping-sister

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-13

You ask your wife to help you in raping your sister? How completely insane are you?

If this disgusting story is indeed true, I can already hear the banjo playing and someone yelling "squeel like a pig" in Chonburi.

weird is everywhere, i remember reading many years ago of a divorced woman in England helping her boyfriend to rape her ten year old daughter, she held her daughter down, i still can't forget reading that, it horrified me so much.

.... however how could accusing your son of rape save face?.

It could if someone else more important actually did it.

I know this is tongue in cheek but no one is more important to a Thai mother than her son, well apart from a grandson.

Not wanting to seem negative.

Could be 'face saving' on behalf of the Mother.

Only a DNA test would be conclusive.

We all know how truthfull the Thais are when it comes to 'Face' ... whistling.gif

You seem like a sane guy to me, however how could accusing your son of rape save face?.

Thanks for the 'sane' comment.

I did say that it could be a possible explanation.

To get to the truth, especially in Thailand, it helps to keep an open mind in Thailand.

A DNA test proves the fact beyond the gossip and innuendo ...

BTW ... I agree that Sons are the favoured sex ... but don't underestimate the power of face.

We all know how truthfull the Thais are when it comes to 'Face' ... whistling.gif

You seem like a sane guy to me, however how could accusing your son of rape save face?.

Thanks for the 'sane' comment.

I did say that it could be a possible explanation.

To get to the truth, especially in Thailand, it helps to keep an open mind in Thailand.

A DNA test proves the fact beyond the gossip and innuendo ...

BTW ... I agree that Sons are the favoured sex ... but don't underestimate the power of face.

To brush it under the carpet would save face, the mother has now let the whole world (her community) know what her son has done. This brave woman has ruined her families reputation and incidentally lost all face.

Why the 7 months wait, that just gave him more time on the streets to do it to other women, scumbag

Is anybody able to read the 2nd sentence?

"Somwang said she only learned of the attack recently after her daughter, suffering from stress, attempted to kill herself. She told her mother that Somwang threatened to kill her if she told anyone."

I really can't decipher it, and the more I read it, the more pissed off I get. tongue.png

Very sad and sick story. If the DNA testing is infact conclusive, then he should be incarcerated for the term of his natural life with no parole, and she receive 15 years and be eligible for parole after a minimum of 10 years.

The family unit will have to suffer the terrible stigma associated with this sickening despicable act for the rest of their lives.

Edited by steven100